Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Right hands up , who takes their other half to the hairdressers?
Nope, I shave his head for him

Never ever happened even once in my whole life. It is 'me' time.

I like he says what's happening so she can't pretend they are around tomorrow, etc. He's a good bloke and dad.
Why aren't the kids at school

Nope, I shave his head for him

Why aren't the kids at school
With Skanky and Wanky it's all about them, they ARE the kids. J and B are probably too short for most of the rides and their excuse for not taking Harvey will be he can't fit on most of the rides.
I hate that pair soooo fucking much, they are so selfish!!!
😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
No your not alone I agree it’s the sentiment and the thought not the price tag. But then I would not dream of selling my ring I have been with the same partner since I was 14 now 50+ years on we are still together ❤
Mine was his Grandmother's ring and I adore it; vintage , unique and priceless to me 🥰 🥰

• Heart

sc90

I think she is going to say she caught Covid after speaking to Junior over the phone.
Just thought, she wont be able to see Prinny for the next two weeks
I wouldn’t put it past her! And she will be on her death bed for 2 days, died 3 times but Cole gave her the kiss of life and immediately she recovered! This is why she is marrying him, he’s the one.. the one who will let her get away with the most ridiculous bullshit that she’s spouted in the last year. Worse than she’s ever come out with before

• Haha
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
So Good Morning Krusties on this Lovely Bank Holiday Weekend , Don't know about you But IM out this morning ,
straight down B&Q gardening section , see if I can get myself one of these Money trees , The info is always out there if you look for it , Bespoke Automotive Cash £34.6 k net worth £4976 assets £99.2 k liabilities £94.3 k
They have 11 cars for sale , 9 under £14,000 a BMW for £29,995 and that lambchop as he calls it for £250.000
Doesn't seem the sort of going concern especially in a pandemic where you could afford £800,000 houses
£ 150,000 -£250,000 rings , They way she carries on you'd think he was more minted than Elton john ,
Fucking idiots :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

peeko

VIP Member
So since its all quiet , Thought id tell you about a mate of mine , True story , worked all the hours under the Sun , He lost his appetite , felt listless , couldn't sleep , couldn't concentrate ,so he went to the Doctors , The Doctor examined him , said "I've seen this before it's stress "
So my mate asked if the doctor could give him anything , the doctor said , I had stress , tried everything , drugs , drink ,
yoga , Nothing worked , I found only one thing that cured it , worked like a dream, so my mate mate asked him what it was ?
The Doctor said , I was like you worked all the hours god sent , But at the end of the day ,every day , I went home, knocked on my front door , When the wife answered it I didn't say a word , I threw her over my shoulder , carried her up to the bedroom ripped off her clothes and made mad passionate love , do that and all your stress will melt away , Do that ,and come back to see me after a fortnight.
Two weeks later he was back at the Doctors , asked how he felt , he said ,its a miracle doc , did what you said ,
I feel like new man , Tell you what though you've half got a nice house

anyone here ? the wifes upset , been watching that line of duty shit , am i the only person who has never seen it ? what a damp squid , after all he shit

Last edited:
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Yes Krustie's its that time again , Skanky Bingo is back , and the last one was so successful , this time its bigger and better , you can win a genuine copy of the engagement ring ( thats in the pipeline because no fuckers ever seen it)
a ride in lambchops (we'll just ask for a test drive ) and very exciting a tour of the happy couples new house (we will ask for a viewing ) bathbombs ( we disclaim any liability for allergic reactions) and the most exciting News , for a full house Katie will send a personal message to the winner( this costs a extra £100, and due to commitments might be a message from one of her management team) so pay the money and youll all get a card

come on , its easy when a story appears in the sun you cross it off on your card

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Last time I went to Thorpe Park, I walked about 15000 steps.
How did Katie manage, what with only (apparently) able to walk a maximum of 20 minutes?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Skanky and Wanky liars the fucking nasty cunts..slitty eyed fucker and his husband.🤣Oh well here you go folks the piss vat is here.

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
❤ Exactly it’s the meaning behind it not the how much it cost. But that’s where we are different to skanky she is very materialistic it’s all about the price tag that’s all she and wanky go on about.
He has many times offered to buy me a new one but not a chance- nothing can replace the sentiment behind this one. Skanks like Price know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Out late, what’s going on here then.... 🤣🤔🤣
Aww little Sid.

• Heart
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
I was so livid last night to see that dickhead tormenting the boy again forgot to ask the obvious,
Thought he gave up beer to help the dolly ?

• Heart
  • Angry