Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone come up with a nice snappy thread title - my mind has gone blank... now would be good

Reactions: 5
May 2021
Jan 2021

Ah selective wiping of her data history then... the absurdity of it lol.

Reactions: 8
or Katie Price 34: Exploiting her kid with SEN, Pricey is engaged and not pregnant again

Thank you for your update it’s greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear you’re not to well . Look after yourself and remember we all will help in anyway x

You only clean up a SM account for one reason .
So clearly Carl has history to hide also ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
One pic only from me today as I had my first jab a couple of hours ago and I'm abit groggy etc.

Cole is happy with his new pajamas xx.

Lololol

Reactions: 17
WAs laughing at the idea of someone wearing an act wedding dress to someone's wedding ......... then realised IT WAS A TRUR STORY!!!!!

D'you suppose it will myseriously "burn down", very conveniently of course?

Thank you for your update it’s greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear you’re not to well . Look after yourself and remember we all will help in anyway x

You only clean up a SM account for one reason .
So clearly Carl has history to hide also ..
Being like he is I'm certain theres plenty of dirt out there about him, the little snide

Cole seems very controlling to me. I don’t like Katie don’t get me wrong. But he was saying things like ‘Katie has changed and that’s the way I like her now’ etc etc. Literally seems like so many red flags
Personally I think she deserves him and all the shit he will drop onto her, however I'd lay good money on Saint Amy the Apostle having already vented her views on him and equally on skanky telling her "terminally ill mother" to "Butt out!" because she has no intentions of taking any notice whatsoever. I am yearning for the day cole turns on her as she deserves

Last edited:
You forgot when her lips move

Reactions: 6
On GMB she said she was in the Priory about 18 months ago and that she has come out a better person

It will be interesting what Alex Reid has to say when he's released
Bring it on Alex because WE are all behind you! Give the hag a taster of the shite it's given you (or the money it's NOT given you)

Got a suggestion for a new thread:

Skanky and Cole. Pair of trolls!
a variation on a theme -

Skanky & Cole - a pair of assholes

Everyone on twitter saying she looked like Caitlin Jenner this morning
Jenner will be horrified at being compared to Skanky. Says it all though - the comparison between an Ex-Bloke and one that appears to be heading in the opposite direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.