Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Anyway Krustygang , everyone talks about Bunny cuddles , cuddles Bunny , Ron mind , What about JWP from odense or somewhere ? must be either her , her minions , or inmates at a lunatic asylum ,

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: its you lots fault , keep slagging the poor woman off

Right tattlers, New type of quiz , and you have to be honest, I am going to post a set of pics , if you laugh you’re out , the winner is the last girl standing , harder than you think ,

Right who’s out ? 😂
I laughed at the first one, brought back the image of being carried out with the bucket round her neck 😂😂

I have no idea why Katie's onion ring pic has come out massive 😮🤭 xx.

I try this one I made earlier which I was going to put on tomorrow...

View attachment 552721

I put the wrong size in lol..now edited ring pic to make it smaller x
Why am I thinking of 'The Krankies'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Said this all along. This is why there has been all the mysterious break ins. Smashing it up and causing structural damage. Make sure it has negative equity
So how will she then pay the mortgage on it? How big is her mortgage anyway as she might have paid a fair bit off over the years having had previous ones.

• Haha

VIP Member
Morning Krusties, well just about, nothing new from planet skanky.... we can have a rest for a while.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I never fancied him at all.

So where are they going to live or are they gonna keep the buyers waiting and waiting and errrrm waiting?
Mickey Rourke was gorgeous and might have aged well had he not turned himself into price. Now he's scary-looking like her

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Not my kitchen unfortunately!

Can't touch the cooker, Kitchen Aid stuff, knives, pans etc but am allowed to wash up. Nowt allowed to go in the dishwasher!!!

Can use the toaster and kettle though!

Dolly, you'd be welcome to our home for Sunday Lunch anytime! Blue xxx
Awwwwwwwww Thankyou so much..❤I used to love cooking,chinese from scratch etc,loads of stuff,can’t be bothered anymore though..oh well life eh?☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mercedes

I thought that too, but then, he supposedly had it designed, so how could she use that excuse, plus it looked like it fitted alright in the OK interview...

I do, will send over to you x
Thank you x

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Loved Oliver Reed. Know it's off topic but I once read he used to drive home in full make up after filming 'The Curse of The Werewolf'. Rumour has it he caused 2 crashes and a heart attack.

Also 2 other great stories.

Peter O'Toole after getting pissed with Oliver and Richard Harris at The Dorchester was wheeled out on a stretcher to an ambulance as a coachful of American tourists arrived. He shouted 'Don't eat in there'.

The 3 of them also went out in London and woke up in Paris!!!

Highly recommend the book 'The Hellraisers'. Hilarious!!!
Oh my please start a fred on it in Tv/films so we can have a giggle.☺☺🙏

• Haha
  • Heart

WhereisPrecious

Wel
Yes Krustie's its that time again , Skanky Bingo is back , and the last one was so successful , this time its bigger and better , you can win a genuine copy of the engagement ring ( thats in the pipeline because no fuckers ever seen it)
a ride in lambchops (we'll just ask for a test drive ) and very exciting a tour of the happy couples new house (we will ask for a viewing ) bathbombs ( we disclaim any liability for allergic reactions) and the most exciting News , for a full house Katie will send a personal message to the winner( this costs a extra £100, and due to commitments might be a message from one of her management team) so pay the money and youll all get a card

come on , its easy when a story appears in the sun you cross it off on your card
l they have all been in the sun, one story lately does a rerun of all...so I win lol

Louis Wain- Art and Schizophrenia, Shrouded Hand- Weird art of the mentally disturbed and so on and so on...interesting though...or inbreeding of royal families, thank goodness Im not royal otherwise I'd be really screwed up.

liar liar

VIP Member
Building Up to the next drama ?
I think she will go after Kieran seeing as he won't okay the divorce. Something might happen to his kids when they are next with her. Kidnap is pointless a she hasn't got the money.

Courts would have found it surely unless she has offshore

But I couldn’t see any half decent financial institutions wanting to deal with her
They don't! She used a dodgy as fuck company for her mortgage. Would you like your bank lending to people like her? Your mortgage would be more expensive.

peeko

VIP Member
Commonly know signs of someone lying in no particular order:

Touching your ear
Rubbing your nose
Scratching your neck
Avoiding eye contact
Licking your lips
Having rediculous teeth (just made that one up!!!)

Remind you of anyone????

They are troglodytes Staple.
You forgot when her lips move 🤣

• Haha