Katie Price #33 Court date looming; it's in May. Lock her up and make our day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for this early leader.

Perhaps someone would like to do a summary???

Well thanks to whoever picked-up my report that I had wrongly put it on Families! Off you go piss boilers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks to @Stapleyourtongue for this early leader.

Perhaps someone would like to do a summary???

Well thanks to whoever picked-up my report that I had wrongly put it on Families! Off you go piss boilers!
Aww, thank you LL I'm really chuffed. My first thread suggestion and I won, sorry Peeko 😟 better luck next time, teeheehee!
And thank you to all you lovely Krusties for your likes, lets hope what the thread says happens. Cheers to you all 🥃🍻🍷☕😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww, thank you LL I'm really chuffed. My first thread suggestion and I won, sorry Peeko 😟 better luck next time, teeheehee!
And thank you to all you lovely Krusties for your likes, lets hope what the thread says happens. Cheers to you all 🥃🍻🍷☕😘❤
Well done honey great thread title 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll just swipe that red wine if you don't mind - should go nicely with my green olive ciabatta with Dairylea spread ;) Cheers to you all 🥃🍻☕
Fill your boots, the hot drink is for 265 😁

@Stapleyourtongue well done and @liar liar
Old pictures again from the Ashtead rental...
"HARV WHAT YOU DOING YOU DANCING TO MUSIC, ARE YOU"
No, he's playing Monopoly! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Great thread title .

So the ornaments that belong to one of "her world" raised diddly squat - how desperate is she for money to sell things he absolutely adores , poor Harvey. She must be running out of crap to sell (expect to see her in the local charity shop buying stuff to sell on deplop whilst passing it off as her own "as worn by Katie")

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Great thread title .

So the ornaments that belong to one of "her world" raised diddly squat - how desperate is she for money to sell things he absolutely adores , poor Harvey. She must be running out of crap to sell (expect to see her in the local charity shop buying stuff to sell on deplop whilst passing it off as her own "as worn by Katie")
Worn by stinky bum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well deserved 😭
Don’t cry Peeks your time will come 💕

How much do you love mummy Harvey, Harvey, Harvey how much do you love mummy, is it loads is it is it loads ye mummy loves Harvey give me a kiss ye mummy loves.....
Katie sorry to interrupt we’ve finished filming, oh right somebody ring the bleeping residential to take him back he’s costing me a bleeping fortune in food to stop him kicking off 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye witch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing these things for her own publicity?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye witch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing this things for her own publicity?
That bloke with his back to us in pics 1 & 2 looks a lot like Kris Boyson... the pic with the bucket round her head is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God boiling piss again,what a total bleeping cunttranp,no wonder they don’t have anything to do with her anymore...words bleeping fail me only mu usuals,duck,piss,bleep,hole...Disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant to post this earlier but got distracted. Well done staples. Hope it comes true too 😁👌💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That bloke with his back to us in pics 1 & 2 looks a lot like Kris Boyson... the pic with the bucket round her head is hilarious.
That’s usual for her I reckon..probably from rent a bucket!eh!she could sell a bucket of sick on Deplop whatever the bleeping name is.I’m sure her crazed fans would by a bucket and treasure It.🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.