Katie Price #324 Shame on you, you bedraggled old crow. When will be prison we all want to know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh! Someone has commented on the sun post re her lips that they saw her today going into the local secondary school.
Maybe she was checking it out as Jett should start year 7 next September that's if he's allowed to go back to school

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her face looks like an old ripped leather rugby ball that's been left out in the rain 🤢
An excellent description! The body looks like one of those things they use to practice tackling.
1697520631069.png
Maybe this is how it is reduced to getting Noo Eggs these days?? :ROFLMAO:
---
Had to put this here halloween coming up..🤣

View attachment 2513822
The likeness is incredible!
The Teef glaring out, the nose has gone, no hair and it's bright orange! Woo Hoo!
---
If filler is around £250 per / ml. How many thousands of £ is injecting filler into her arse going to cost. Or will it be a freebie for an insta post. They need shut down
The delivery has arrived in readiness for skanky's super-arse
1697520997019.png

---
I wonder if any of them will be attending the live bum lift - what a treat :eek:
I bet she has'nt thought of selling tickets for this Live Event yet!
---
Wouldnt surprise me if the MM went up in flames with all the documents regarding BH hearings/receipts/so called book work etc etc
She could blame the gardener again, like she did last time there was a mysterious fire at the crappy Shack.
It sounds like a perfectly feasible tactic to remove the possibility of The Forensic Accountants getting their mitts on anything incriminating though, but what are the chances that its even kept records of anything anyway??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
God, that’s my life experience too
But in the 60’s ❤
Oh yes I remember that only too well....................................... my father was an absolute arse, self-obsessed and completely useless. I'd not spoken to him for over ten years when he died after what he had done concerning my children and how he treated my mother who put up with him for 63 miserable years. I do wonder how my wonderful grandparents EVER deserved to get him as their only child though. Having a tit parent encouraged me to do completely the opposite so theres hope that skanky's children take her & AFP as examples of How NOT TO DO IT one day;

Reactions: 20
SFP employers must be as bad as her, to have someone on their payroll who thinks nothing of spending her days lying for her sister, having to make up excuse after excuse to get her sister out of the tit. Well done Sophie, well done 👏👏👏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Skank would flog anything if she needed coin, remember skank flogging all those Christmas decorations she got free for H and then she was flogging the furniture and sofas she got free for advertising, everything has a £££ sign on it when it comes to skank and her need for a holiday, surgery and to keep the new egg interested and by him gifts. 😎
Wonder if Fennella would like to try & sell the breast implants again, for her. Wasn't KFP trying to get £50K for them? Unlikely anyone would want them, even for free :poop: Nor her soiled pants.o_O

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Or it's a skanky leverage, she's now got something on fruitella " you lie for me when SS and the BH start asking questions or i'll tell everyone you tried to rip me off and sell my dogs and ruin you,,who they going to believe" 🤣
She has history of that Stan - she did to someone we know over her garbage on Deeplop plus she did it to that groom who had the nerve to expect to be paid and then grassed her to the taxman

• Angry
Were you the same poster who said here before that Harvey had assaulted a teacher - sorry I can't remember if it was you.

If he is being violent at the school he shouldn't be given opportunities like the Guinness World Record attempt

I wonder are other pupils scared of him too and has he made any friends

Could he be expelled based on this?
It wasn't me MrsB, I read it on here too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Skank would flog anything if she needed coin, remember skank flogging all those Christmas decorations she got free for H and then she was flogging the furniture and sofas she got free for advertising, everything has a £££ sign on it when it comes to skank and her need for a holiday, surgery and to keep the new egg interested and by him gifts. 😎
Ah yes; The gifts she gives and then takes back when they don't Pointy Toe the Line as demanded :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The bum fillers intrigue me. It'll have to be a big old needle (and we all know KP is needlephobic).

Plus anyone who's had anything injected into their arse will know it hurts like HELL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This supposed needle phobia...does she think we're all stupid? She can't have a blood test down at the nick after being caught driving off-her-face on drink/drugs but she can watch a needle approach her own lips numerous times, about two inches away from her eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Strange that innit?
Perhaps its having some random police doctor approaching her with a needle rather than her mate from Lift stabbing her rubber lips or arse with a gigantic syringe that causes such terrors? :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't look "terrified" does it??
1697526701149.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Exactly. Trying to wriggle out of it, as usual. Fenella is selling everything off for her all over social media, so someone has gone out of their way to fake all that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ people aren’t stupid Katie. 🙄
Her fans are!
---
She only has them as she was asking for a stupid amount of ££££
They wont be with her for long

Reactions: 19
I had this. I ate sponges from the bath, literally couldn’t get enough nothing anyone could say made me stop 😥🤣 lucky I spat them outbut the feeling of rubbing them on my tongue 🤤🤤🤤🤤
---

how are your teeth after that? You have any left? 😂
I know of someone who had the sponge craving as well. My teeth are particularly strong actually, quite surprising 🤣

Reactions: 10
Sounds about right for her usual level of 'hired help'. Get someone young and inexperienced, probably a bit dazzled by a 'celeb', pay them peanuts ( if at all) and work them to death. Then when they leave find another and start again.
Having previously been "forced" to sign a disclaimer by AFP glowering over their shoulder angrily that you will "Nevva say a fing abaaahhht MEEEEEEEEE or Ize wilw rooooin yew............"
Also by getting some prat like Felicia Dogsbody to front her dodgy operations skank can then state to the authorities that she "Knew nuffink abaaaht enny of it guvna; Ize a viktim ere; Ize been ripped off anawl ain't I?"
---
Her mouth is increasingly ugly .... appropriate really ... why the hell she thinks this looks good is beyond me
The gob matches the rest of it really so all good :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same wallpaper, channelling her funds through the paid help then or maybe Fenella is flogging all her tat because she's not getting paid
View attachment 2514545
Saddles don't sell easily at the moment, she will end up selling them as a cheap joblot to a saddler or saddles to go because they will take months and months to shift ... and ... who the hell would want an old faded head collar? I wouldn't give her £1 fir that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many saddles does she have, ffs? How much would they have been new?
Mind you, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt if she bought them years ago when she was feeling flush.

Reactions: 19
Everytime Fenella gets mentioned I think if the witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies 🤣
---
How many saddles does she have, ffs? How much would they have been new?
Mind you, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt if she bought them years ago when she was feeling flush.
Rare I defend her ... however, as a horse owner I must admit to still owning 5 saddles for my retired OAP 🤦‍♀️🤣 My friend also has 3 saddles for no good reason 🤣 it's a horsey thing I think ... we all have weakness, my other friend is obsessed with saddle pads and matching leg wraps she has LOADS of them and keeps buying more!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.