Katie Price #324 Shame on you, you bedraggled old crow. When will be prison we all want to know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope those dogs have been rehomed to somebody who loves them and takes proper care of them. They have got a chance of a good life away from her.
bet she still got them,took them off line when it got to hot for her OR a sun journo bought them just to prove they are hers, we will soon know if she releases a story like" media harrasing her,saying dogs sold when they are with her" or she dont release a story at all. £2000 for a heinz 57, what is the world coming too ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's just posted an IG story with the dogs saying it's BS she's selling them and it must have been a fake advert 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She thinks she will look like a freak in ten years time?
What on earth does she see when she looks in the mirror now!
She knows she looks like hell, she just follows her 'fake it to make it' mantra to keep her gormless fans chucking money at her by fooling them by filtering herself to buggery and showing off and telling them she's still beautiful. She ain't.

She'll know every wrinkle, bag and scar on her deformed and butchered body, she must have the deepest self-hatred and insecurity but has to bluff it out to keep the dosh rolling in.

She's 45 and fighting a losing battle, every procedure she has goes wrong and makes her look worse. Don't you love it? I LOVE it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She's just posted an IG story with the dogs saying it's BS she's selling them and it must have been a fake advert 🙄
Strange how they looked like her dogs (same white flashes) and were being sold by Fenella.... Not a very usual name...!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Or the simple fact that she spends more than she has told them her income is
---
Hope they get a tip off re MM repossession
Probably the court only has to look at the numbers OF, Backgrid, Jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi submitted in regards how much they pay her for subscribers, photos and selling the JYY crap to see the numbers don't add up. Especially if her OF earnings from subscriptions doesn't match what she's earning from private requests. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't provide answers to the BH,, any bets one of the reasons for reasons will be blamed on the firms C4 had to get in to clean the shithole before they could start filming the MM renovations. "All my invoices and receipts were in boxes and got skipped by the cleaning company onest guv" 😎
I just Keep thinking about when Alan partridge comes under scrutiny from HMRC and loses his receipts. Apart from one from dolcis in Dundee

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Strange how they looked like her dogs (same white flashes) and were being sold by Fenella.... Not a very usual name...!
Exactly. Trying to wriggle out of it, as usual. Fenella is selling everything off for her all over social media, so someone has gone out of their way to fake all that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ people aren’t stupid Katie. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I just got the video, hope you don't mind :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There you go Sophie… Fenella was selling, so don’t lie!
IMG_9321.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Wasn't it mentioned that the dogs had been for sale for about 11 weeks, you'd think in that time skank would have been contacted and realised someone had posted a fake advert selling them but no it's only when the news hits the public domain that she panics takes the advert down and claims fake news. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Birmingham Live sticking the boot in....

"But at this point Katie has too many dogs. She loves getting them when they’re puppies but goes off them when they grow up.” Price has previously faced criticism from animal rights activists, with a Change.org petition reaching a staggering 30,000 signatures previously.

“Puppies were found dead drowning in a neglected swimming pool. A horse was run over on a motorway. Animals just go missing in her home never to be seen again. Her guard dog broke into her neighbour’s garden and killed their chickens," said the petition creator previously.

“A dog trained to attack people. Also ripped her cat apart. The neglect seen on her show My Crazy Life. Cat poo with mold growing on it. Dog poo just left on the floor. Clothes dumped all over the place... Alger (sic) growing in her pool where her puppy drowned. She jokes about her mucky mansion. But it ain’t a joke that animals are dying from her lack of care.

“Being left alone to meet untimely deaths and nobody is saying enough is enough and carry on selling her animals. Three weeks ago a bulldog puppy named Rola was in her care... Nobody knows, including her, how it died. We need to stop this now no more animals need to die [sic].”
Makes my blood boil, she should be banned for ever having an animal again.
---
She's just not been able to sell them for that price so still has them. She had them up for sale for sure, that was no fake advert. She's a cold hearted witch.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well, let's see if she can post another video in 3 months time showing all those dogs still in her possession.
And from the MM.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So skank not only throwing your sister under the bus (because Sophie the source would have been contacted by the scum) but now throwing your dogsbody babysitter under the bus also (claiming it's a fake advertisement) just to save your own arse from a backlash. No loyalties in skankyland and can see why the rest of the family are upping and moving as far away from you as possible, if i were connected in any way to skank and her dodgy dealings i'd be worried because when the tit hits the fan there's going to be a convoy of buses skanks going to throw you all under to save her own mutilated corpse. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just found this online - interesting:)
16th April 2012 08:53
Darren Toogood - Editor
Breaking News

Soon-to-be star of Strictly Come Dancing Argentina, Katie Price, took a not so quiet break on the Isle of Wight this weekend with boyfriend Leandro Penna and son Harvey.
Price, 33, made a grand entrance on the Island in her bright pink Range Rover before heading to a popular family-run theme park, Robin Hill, sister site of Blackgang Chine where she visited 3 years ago.
Fans across the Island went crazy on social-networking sites to track down Miss Price, with several heading to the theme park just to see her. Unfortunately for them, she made a quiet exit after spending 4 hours at the park and headed to The Little Gloster restaurant in Gurnard for a late lunch.
Price soon set off before parking her £50,000 Project Khan Range Rover in a side road in Cowes while visiting her mum, Amy, who has purchased a house in the town. Island Echo missed her by minutes.
The car was left overnight while hundreds of fans turned up taking photos and some teenagers even camping out for some 5 hours just to get a glimpse of the former model.
Price had an early start and made tracks back to Fishbourne to catch the ferry on Sunday morning after spending the night hiding from the cameras at her mum’s mid-sized maisonette property.

So long as she stays well away from the West Wight I should be OK....:)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is in the MM tonight so looks like she still has it for now!
she most likely left a window open and got jett to climb in and let her in like fagin, good job its 2023 or she would have that poor sod cleaning chimneys too;)
---
Wasn't it mentioned that the dogs had been for sale for about 11 weeks, you'd think in that time skank would have been contacted and realised someone had posted a fake advert selling them but no it's only when the news hits the public domain that she panics takes the advert down and claims fake news. 😎
can she now risk sacking the babysitter for trying to sell her dogs without her knowing (according to skanky) and have no childminder or is she going to throw fenella under the bus ? its a dilema isnt it;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Horsey Stuff In West Sussex

Facebook

Fenella Robinson. Pony head collars. Horsham, England. Shires ... Pulborough, England. Lovely Tweed Equestrian Competition Jacket. Immaculate

Krusties. I found this, but as I haven’t got a Facebook account I can’t access all of it. This ’Fenella Johnson’ who was selling the dogs, also is selling horsey tat that Price was trying to sell on her selling site.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.