Katie Price #320 Though clad in velour, Skank has no allure, she smells like manure, no comeback for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Arboath master class is also in a pub! All very bizarre and definitely grounds for her being off her head! Poor P 🥲
Kipper looks nothing like those pictures now 🤣🤣 I bet she goes ong straight blonde again and keeps straightening Ps hair, thinking she will get the lookalike comments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What happened to her packing TT, or the fan coming on TT with her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What happened to her packing TT, or the fan coming on TT with her. 🤷‍♀️
Fan now wanting to be identified on TT? 😂 - or afraid of identifying where she is in case of any more knocks on the door? I still don't think she get it.

Reactions: 18
Just my 2 cents, and I could be wrong.

If she has hidden accounts and they have been discovered, it could be that someone close to her has decided to grass on her. You would be surprised how often people do that when their own freedom is at risk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Teeeeheeeee.... This must be the film she walked out of and went to the kiddies cinema..!

Speaking on her podcast The Katie Price Show, she said: "We went and watched Big Fat Greek Wedding part 3. But I started watching it and thought get me out of here. It just reminded me of times where you know one Greek says ‘oh I’m related to such and such’ and they are like ‘you must be my cousin then, or my third cousin, or you are married to my great great… oooo we are family."

She added: "I was like I don’t need to see all this, I have been there, done that. And we were all bored of it so ten minutes in we went back to the ticket desk and said ‘so sorry we just found it boring, can we watch another one." Katie and Peter left viewers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here mesmerised by their connection while in the Austalian jungle in 2004.

One of the comments:
1695296342076.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You might think that any divvy wishing to invest their benefits money in a ticket to see a Plasterclass would read through the website to see her history of Not Turning up and cancelling at the 11th hour, not to mention the possibility of not getting a refund on their dosh beycors iss ritten on dere "No Reefunds Evva". Innit :ROFLMAO:
---

Lucky ol' IoW eh? They can look forward to the skank turning up at festival time can't they? :ROFLMAO: Apart from that they won't see it's arse for dust
They probably think IOW is abroad and they can't be extradited. 😂😂😂 Or their accounts looked at, I prefer version 1, on the run like Ronnie Briggs, the Great Train Robbery fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Teeeeheeeee.... This must be the film she walked out of and went to the kiddies cinema..!

Speaking on her podcast The Katie Price Show, she said: "We went and watched Big Fat Greek Wedding part 3. But I started watching it and thought get me out of here. It just reminded me of times where you know one Greek says ‘oh I’m related to such and such’ and they are like ‘you must be my cousin then, or my third cousin, or you are married to my great great… oooo we are family."

She added: "I was like I don’t need to see all this, I have been there, done that. And we were all bored of it so ten minutes in we went back to the ticket desk and said ‘so sorry we just found it boring, can we watch another one." Katie and Peter left viewers of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here mesmerised by their connection while in the Austalian jungle in 2004.

One of the comments:
View attachment 2463382
More to the point two of her children are a part of that culture - how insensitive to them as well! Is she trying to root out that side of them?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I had to look and the only thing i remember about this place is falling out of it and stumbling into the indian across the road, the plasterclass is being held in The Anchor Bar it's on their FB page
Capture.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm looking forward to the lips deflating, a nice long sentence and they'll look like used condoms hanging off her botched face.
And Phil and Grant hanging down on her poorly broken,life changing trotters.
Even thought she can't remember where she got this life changing injury. Was it:
Miss Scarlet - The Balcony - with the Crocs
Colonel Mustard - The Fountain - with the Crocs
Professor Plum - The Underground CarPark - with the Crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes, they can and will seize everything, no stone left unturned, and no "I've forgotten my password" bollocks will stop them. Nothing will. The Terminator comparison was a perfect description. They can seize everything as they will be court ordered. This is the best thing that could have happened. And all she needed to do was co-operate. Her arrogance and previous successes at getting away with stuff made her believe she was invincible. Never underestimate the Pricey? How's that going for you? 👿
That's going great for me Angelic keep it up i'm getting that christmas day feeling:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, they can and will seize everything, no stone left unturned, and no "I've forgotten my password" bollocks will stop them. Nothing will. The Terminator comparison was a perfect description. They can seize everything as they will be court ordered. This is the best thing that could have happened. And all she needed to do was co-operate. Her arrogance and previous successes at getting away with stuff made her believe she was invincible. Never underestimate the Pricey? How's that going for you? 👿
To me its pretty much a case of The Pwicey OVER-ESTIMATING itself :)
Lets hope it cannot find a means to squirm out of this like it has everything else :)

Now just to put the tin-hat on it what I'm waiting to see in this next "Court Stuff" will be when the children are removed from it once-and-for-all.
Bye bye skanky & Co! Off you go down the Holy Telephone!! 🚽 (y)👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So has Fern Pointy Chin washed her hands of her too as she’s not doing the Plasterclasses?
Possibly she is preferring to spend her time with her children rather than ferry that drunken, drugged-up old hag about the country then having to replaster it's hideous fizzog on a daily basis :)
---
It's a tank cleaning Fish, uses its "Russian Lips" to hoover up the crap in a fish tank......Ugly fecking things
Its a Plec I think - my son kept tropical fish :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

One of the comments:
View attachment 2463382

What exactly was she expecting to see in my BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING Part 3? It's all in the title. Did she not bother watching the first two parts?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her family are buggering off to IOW ... they know the gravy train is over, are saving their own skins and leaving her to drown on her own ... what a lovely bunch!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the mess she has made of her face in this unfiltered picture ... that oversized ugly mouth suits her ugly personality right down to the ground ... its a mouth that has spewed insults and lies for 45 years ... at 40 they say that you get the face you deserve, well, she most certainly has
You didn't mention the blobby misshapen boxer's nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
32 comments of deluded peeps getting excited, no goody bags this time Jedi's pulling the purse strings in or they've all gone mouldy in the container :LOL:
kfp.PNG

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.