Katie Price #320 Though clad in velour, Skank has no allure, she smells like manure, no comeback for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the beginning of the end lovelies ❤
The sun is shining here & I have a spring in my step today , I suspect I’m not the only one ☺
Me here too in Jersey! Sunny, working from home and lapping the latest developments up with relish!! 🥰 🥰 🥳
A fuzzy,warm glow sweeping over me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my scum eh.🤣🤣in for the kill folks?
They've been waiting a long time for this Dolly, a very long time............................
She has tucked them up once too often and Slapgate finished it with them so they are going to get the maximum mileage out of her henceforth :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m very interested in finding out who the Forensic Team are, Just to See If we can Help them on their Journey to absolutely Destroy Skank and Clan 👋👋 Hello if your reading,please read the wiki 👋👋

Also all this Bollox She’s Petrified, That Plays right into Kieron’s hands as she’s admitting she’s not stable enough ( under statement) to have Jett and Bunny
2024 No More knocks at the door, living in a Tent Skanky Wh@re

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Me here too in Jersey! Sunny, working from home and lapping the latest developments up with relish!! 🥰 🥰 🥳
A fuzzy,warm glow sweeping over me
All we need Jersey is the Red Arrows…heaven.❤ Order me a big pile of mussels from Green Island please.❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Jeyda JYY has put herself in a tricky situation with all the company directorship on the names of KP she holds, because all of these seem to be for some sort of mail order fashion business , have had late filings, have been closed or struck off or have had warnings etc
Talk about drawing unwanted attention! If someone wants to be involved in dodgy business it’s not very smart to breach simple accounting, tax and filing rules 🤣
Also I think slimi has some set up to, all very similar
KP whilst not having any direct formal link , is allowing her name / initials to be used, so there has to be some benefit to her , any income she is getting from these businesses must be getting scrutiny.

None of them seem proud or protective of their company brand and reputation (reviews are horrendous for JYY) and only now can contact them through TT which is not going to be heavily involved in buyer protection , so it’s surely just used as a cash cow for them to bring in the money

Reactions: 24
One of my friends had a modest catering company, she worked from home. They ticked by, no holidays or ostentatious purchases, drove an old car, had a food wagon.
One of her friends came round one day, sobbing. Her husband hadn’t been paying the mortgage, hiding the letters etc. He had a gambling problem. So she asked to borrow £3000. My friend gave her the cash immediately. The woman paid her back within three months by cheque.
She somehow attracted the attention of the Inland revenue. She was asked to explain the £3000 income. She told them about the loan Being paid back. She was asked to provide proof of the problem, and the payment etc. She showed them where she had withdrawn £3000 from the business account and paid it in with a cheque. Then they asked her to ask the woman she gave the cash to, to confirm this is what happened. The woman refused. Giving the reason they were business owners themselves and didn’t want to attract the attention of the Inland revenue.
As a result my friend was fined £9000, and her accounts were audited every year, and always would have been had they not sold their business.
No good deed goes unpunished.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I think Jeyda JYY has put herself in a tricky situation with all the company directorship on the names of KP she holds, because all of these seem to be for some sort of mail order fashion business , have had late filings, have been closed or struck off or have had warnings etc
Talk about drawing unwanted attention! If someone wants to be involved in dodgy business it’s not very smart to breach simple accounting, tax and filing rules 🤣
Also I think slimi has some set up to, all very similar
KP whilst not having any direct formal link , is allowing her name / initials to be used, so there has to be some benefit to her , any income she is getting from these businesses must be getting scrutiny.

None of them seem proud or protective of their company brand and reputation (reviews are horrendous for JYY) and only now can contact them through TT which is not going to be heavily involved in buyer protection , so it’s surely just used as a cash cow for them to bring in the money
They are all as dodgy as each other, even Daddy Woods and Sinkboy have got mixed up in her "companies", Before that there was Kris Boyson and KK Media if a lay person can join the dots, imagine what fun the forensic accountants will have.
One dot leading to another and another and another. Anyone who has done business with her, dealt with her accounts, dealt with her money should be absolutely shitting themselves.
I think Katie Prices BH is going to be just the start of any of her associates problems.
The Sun has already shone the spotlight on JYY today................
Let the Fun begin! Stock up well on popcorn Krusties.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
One of my friends had a modest catering company, she worked from home. They ticked by, no holidays or ostentatious purchases, drove an old car, had a food wagon.
One of her friends came round one day, sobbing. Her husband hadn’t been paying the mortgage, hiding the letters etc. He had a gambling problem. So she asked to borrow £3000. My friend gave her the cash immediately. The woman paid her back within three months by cheque.
She somehow attracted the attention of the Inland revenue. She was asked to explain the £3000 income. She told them about the loan Being paid back. She was asked to provide proof of the problem, and the payment etc. She showed them where she had withdrawn £3000 from the business account and paid it in with a cheque. Then they asked her to ask the woman she gave the cash to, to confirm this is what happened. The woman refused. Giving the reason they were business owners themselves and didn’t want to attract the attention of the Inland revenue.
As a result my friend was fined £9000, and her accounts were audited every year, and always would have been had they not sold their business.
oh my god WHAT!!! unbelievable what some people are capable of, isnt it?
i am sure the friend didnt help with the 9k fine either

Reactions: 18
Awful for her. I got accused of money laundering by Paypal simply because my dad was giving me £100 a month and I would withdraw it to my bank. Transaction done through friends and family and actually my own money I just liked him to keep hold of my money for my bills and give me what was spare for when I needed anything extra as I have been bankrupt in the past and never want to get into trouble with my finances again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All we need Jersey is the Red Arrows…heaven.❤ Order me a big pile of mussels from Green Island please.❤🤣
Aaah Dolly, I'm going there for my birthday next week so I'll think of you!! 🥰 🥰 won't order moules though not even for you lovely!!! 😘
Red Arrows here last Thursday- I watched them whilst at my desk over the bay- so lucky with my view 🥰🥰🥰
Back on topic; has she suddenly gone radio silent? She would normally be out denying the "lies" in the press wouldn't she? Perhaps for once she's been told to keep her trap firmly shut or is now genuinely shitting herself! GOOD if so. What a last 24 hours!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not forgetting

PeteYaCunt
And HArvbear for sure! Plus all the kids names too. One thing it wont be is dates of birth as she cant remember those!
---
I had to look and the only thing i remember about this place is falling out of it and stumbling into the indian across the road, the plasterclass is being held in The Anchor Bar it's on their FB page
View attachment 2463389
It's next to an anti aging clinic too, how convenient for her! She can pop in there and get a top up afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And Phil and Grant hanging down on her poorly broken,life changing trotters.
Even thought she can't remember where she got this life changing injury. Was it:
Miss Scarlet - The Balcony - with the Crocs
Colonel Mustard - The Fountain - with the Crocs
Professor Plum - The Underground CarPark - with the Crocs
think it was more like "miss hissyfit" jumping off "the window ledge" because "mr sinkwanker" wasnt giving her attention or was giving attention to someone else instead. and regarding LW not mentioning her, she would have gone ballistic if they had asked JR " how did your mother break her heels, because you were on that holiday" and "what really happened in south africa, because you were there" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I heard my youngest (he’s 13) watching tik tok he wasn’t watching anything in particular just going through videos I heard KP’s voice and said ugh she is vile. You wanna know what he said back? ‘She’s a good mum tho!!!’ I said wtf where did you get that from? He said he had seen some videos of her and Harvey on TT. Honestly I was shocked I was going to go into detail but I just said none of her kids lived with her until she wouldn’t give the young ones back! He didn’t say anything coz he didn’t really care but I thought it was so strange that he came out with it as he doesn’t really know anything about her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.