Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So currently unsold now are 5 necklaces and the purple outfit @Lucid30 so please compare to her Depop when you total in case anything else has since sold.
her clothes are just so awful! so cheap lookin, blind man at a jumble sale! i mind the moschino phase, was at the start of the cole phase. mustve been trying to impress him. And as for those necklaces...dug out from mm . i had em im sure 10 years ago. cant beleive shes trying to flog em

Prices team are totally missing the point, i agree it’s not selfridges but when you list an item and don’t say if it’s got wear and tear, you are being dishonest, I sell a lot of things on eBay and have over two thousand positive feedback with 100%, I have this as I’m honest with my description.
The minions will keep buying her shite and they seem desperate to have any “owned” by price.
doesnt cost anything to throw the iron over em

Reactions: 12
her clothes are just so awful! so cheap lookin, blind man at a jumble sale! i mind the moschino phase, was at the start of the cole phase. mustve been trying to impress him. And as for those necklaces...dug out from mm . i had em im sure 10 years ago. cant beleive shes trying to flog em

Why would you throw an iron over me?🤣

She should iron her crappy clothes though!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh that's brilliant 👏🤣
MrsEms , you could always change religion ,worship my God , join my church , I’ll convert you , after me ,
Every time I look into your loving eyes
I see a love that money just can’t buy
One look from you I drift away
I pray that you are here to stay
Anything you want you got it
Anything you need you got it
Anything at all you got it baby
:ROFLMAO:

Best thread Best people in the bleeping world x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So she didn’t know but happened to take a dress and ok? Or has he asked her over a prep kitchen and a red bull 🤷🏼‍♀️. Thank god she took the latest wig 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Unless she's able to do a selfie with an iron, she wont use one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she not embarrassed that she’s just repeating herself! How long was she with boyson/Leo/Alex when she got engaged 🤷🏼‍♀️. She even said it to Charles drury and Alex Addison, that she wanted to get married to them and have babies and she’d known them days/weeks. GROW THE duck UP, u pathetic cow. U have got a lovely bankruptcy meeting soon my love, buckle up!! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Await all the fans clambering to congratulate them 🙄🤮
So a magazine deal, well their love is based on money and freebies!
Any chance Katie paying of any of the 3.2 million she owes?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.