Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties. An old joke but I assume the coffin will be Y shaped
Yes, and she'll have to get those ridiculous comedy boobs removed too or they'll never be able to shut the effing lid!
The old ones are the best

Reactions: 13
Last nights pop quiz ,
No5 her news year’s resolution was to stop arguing with her ex’s

Reactions: 10
I hope she burns and shrivels up

Reactions: 9
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that he was funded by his parents and they were mortified and told him to dump Pwicey or he was off the payroll. Hence the 'Range Rover' he 'gifted' her, the villa in Majorca gone in a poof of smoke! She scuttled back to Kris Boyson.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
yay I got it pg 23

What do I win....please dont tell me it's a pair of Krustie stained knickers lol
You’re not so lucky , in June I will judge who I think has got the most points and they will win the Bunnycuddles cup

You’re not so lucky , in June I will judge who I think has got the most points and they will win the Bunnycuddles cup
Well done though

Harvey had his first jab on 7 Feb so why didn't KP, as his carer, have her first then? There is something very fishy about it all. I think they are planning a trip... no Harv included.

Reactions: 17
She's probably milking the 'disabled' con and has registered Crawl as HER and Harveys' carer and thus entitled? Great timing for KP to renew his driving/baby-making/dogs-body/scamming contract asap cos SHE CAN'T DRIVE!!! Hahahahalolalot x
And probably both claiming carer's allowance

Let's see what reaction Skanky Flaps has to this. Because she will react. She won't keep her plastic puss filled mouth shut

Interesting choice of words from the most despised piece of shit in the country . Hinting at a holiday which she'll claim is work maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
Those pics were taken when she was supposed too be taken the kids to primary school, dad had to do it ,your child’s first day in school and you were not there what a lousy Bastard mum. Margarine legs easily spreadable.

Reactions: 15
Bet Pete wishes he never got involved with the Skanky Bitch!

I am waiting for Pricey or Carl to fake a Hosptial visit with a suspected blood clot. Just for attention

Yes, and she'll have to get those ridiculous comedy boobs removed too or they'll never be able to shut the effing lid!
The old ones are the best
She'll have to have her feet removed if she is being cremated...

Hope your ok as you haven’t been on
She sounds ok now always got gravy slopping over the plate...but not her cooking by the sounds of it...
Oh and does she realise she not meant to go in other houses yet Not that it’s stopped her since lockdown started to abide by the rules...
If the enabler cooked that din dins I can see where krusty munge lups gets her cooking skills from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.