Katie Price #307 Remember, remember the 14th of September, marching powder, reasons and Tik Tok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you suppose she thinks that by not providing any of the papers they want she'll be sent on her way with a slapped wrist again? :ROFLMAO:
No I think she's been advised she's in deep:poop:, but she can't & won't provide what they want, as she know's there's been illegal use of cards/accounts & money/earnings tracing will open a can of worms. Also it will become clear she has had the finances to pay some debts, but hasn't kept to original arrangements & now, nothing at all. I'm sure she is going to say SinkBoy pays for the holidays & try & implicate him in the mess she's in. But the judges/trustee's court officials etc, will have heard it all before.
Regarding her being so quiet & I think she's abroad, I wonder if she IS allowed to take J & B out of the country or not? IF she's secretly gone away with them, without authority, she could be also in serious trouble. IF she's gone without them, who is looking after them? Kieran must have a right to know what's going on where his children are concerned, surely? Be great if she was arrested at an airport.

Reactions: 47
Is that the only photo she has of all the kids together. It has been used So many times.
I reckon she has more photos of Me Me Me than she has of her kids.
Your forgetting the My World photo, if that gets an airing later, she must be in dire straits, or the ship has finally sunk.

Reactions: 18
I think that willow could be right holed up in Turkey after surgery and when she comes back she will say she couldn’t take the kids as she couldn’t look after them
Willow when you said she hasn’t provided accounts that she needs to by the 19th is this the date they want to inspect them ready for the 14th Sep?
No I believe they have been waiting months for financial paperwork & completion of financial statements. I don't even think she has an accountant now. Think fat Andrew, wiped his hands of her a while ago. I assume when BH goes ahead in September, they will say she's has yet again Not cooperated. What happens then, I don't know.

Reactions: 33
On the scale of badness 1-10 Katona is about 3, whereas Skank is about 12.

Skank has done so many downright despicable things it often surprises me that she can walk the streets in safety.
I’ve said this SO many times .

it’s not just us that have found Tattle that dislike her - 90% of the man in the street does too , you only have to look at the tabloid comments.

I’m guessing this is why she never goes anywhere on her own , however , there are a lot of mentally disturbed people walking the street and people who genuinely don’t give a duck .
I know this to be fact as I used to work in a city centre Jobcentre - there are people of another breed & they are legion .

And before I get jumped on I don’t mean people who are just passing through the system & are genuine . I mean the criminal element .

Actually , now I’ve typed that they are likely her fan base .

It’s decent , law abiding people with morals & a sense of right & wrong that are affronted & disgusted by her .

Ignore me .

Ive just answered my own musings 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
According to rightmove old yellowtooth's house has gone under offer. Fingers crossed in about three months PP does a runner with the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No I believe they have been waiting months for financial paperwork & completion of financial statements. I don't even think she has an accountant now. Think fat Andrew, wiped his hands of her a while ago. I assume when BH goes ahead in September, they will say she's has yet again Not cooperated. What happens then, I don't know.
Surely that would be criminal , contempt of court hence the jail comment
But the finances would still have to be sorted
So she is just delaying things hiding her head in the sand

Reactions: 17
He'll be quids-in what with the pay-off from AFP's terminally-ill insurance policy he cashed in!
Maybe him and SFP will piss off and leave the rest of the scumbags behind?

Reactions: 14
I think she is away abroad somewhere. BUT... are the kids with her or is she alone? Or has she met 'SinkBoy' as it's now an official name for him.? Would try & hush up being away, so close to BH. BUT, again, she was in Maldive's when they conducted a BH meeting ! Heard she's not supplied anything requested for the 19th, re financial. Guess Accountant Andrew has stepped aside & Daniel - They will be thrown under the bus I suspect & blamed for the financial mess she's in. If I were them I would be worried anyway, as I know they've been complicit in her dodgy dealings. I think who ever saw her near Gatwick, was probably correct. She's either holed up in a villa somewhere away from publicity or in Turkey having more surgery in readiness for her 'fans' in Holloway to meet & greet her :ROFLMAO:
I just keep thinking back to her TT, where she was talking to the carer mentioning 'she's not saying what they are doing' but will contact them later when they get back.
---
I think they have both distanced themselves from this sh!t show (Andrew and Danny)

Reactions: 35
I just hope the thing does get locked-up for the longest term possible then stuck in with the general prison population rather than given special tweetmint

Let it suffer horribly from no Noo talons, no sunbeds, none of her rugs & syrup jobbies nor extenshuns, no booze, no parties to honour with her presence, no grifted crap nor JYY rubbish, no 'olidays - and no access to SM's! WOO HOO! The no SMs will crucify the thing

Can you imagine it skriking when the older kids don't visit her in the nick? That'll be Pete Yew bleep's Fawlt as usual.
It'll insist J&B are subjected to the traumas of it undoubtedly :(
Bet SB doesn't visit her either - that'll be his cue to ditch it once and for all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No idea where he lives or even how he manages to live. According to his accounts he basically lives on fresh air.
All very questionable, I'm sure him and JYY are crapping themselves about the BH
---
Anyone for ice cream, skankys scraping the bottom of the photo drawee again!!!
I believe his actual job title is Professional Ponce, feeding on the remains of screwed up z list celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2381365The chances of IVF being successful on a 45 year old are teeny tiny when if what she said was true. Some unscrupulous clinics don't tell them the truth but it would be almost impossible for skank.
If and it’s a big if, the IVF story is true, it will be private , she doesn’t qualify for nhs, this would cost £thousands even abroad, so more needless spending at the BH. She’s just making it worse either way, she’s spending what should be going back to debts or she’s a big big liar . I hope they ask her that and other stuff and it’s published Maybe the pink glasses will fall off her remaining fans eyes. Keep digging kipper, SB didn’t pay for it all if you say that they will want to see the proof -all 96 pages of it in black and white 🤣

Reactions: 19
He'll be quids-in what with the pay-off from AFP's terminally-ill insurance policy he cashed in!
Maybe him and SFP will piss off and leave the rest of the scumbags behind?
Been paid out already. But he's still jumping to AFP's tune. He doesn't want to move, but she does. And AFP is SHE who must be OBEYED.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, you have to inject yourself with hormones for a number of days, can’t remember exactly how many, in order to ‘jumpstart’ your fertility. Basically ensuring that the ovaries produce more than one egg for harvesting.

Plus, no clinic would touch her with a barge pole and how is she meant to be paying for this??

oh if private they would very much entertain her some are like her money changes everything i dont believe she has had ivf myself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.