Katie Price #307 Remember, remember the 14th of September, marching powder, reasons and Tik Tok.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

well that didnt last long
and also its the NTA awards soon and for once she has no nominations for anything
she will no doubt have a moan about it and most likely we will be hearing about harveys previuos 2 nominations

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine how she’ll look after a stint inside minus the extensions, brows will be a mess, lips might have deflated, fake tan will be gone.
I reckon that looks a hell of a lot better than the parody of a woman she usually looks like. Sure she looks hard and middle-aged, but then again, she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just hope the thing does get locked-up for the longest term possible then stuck in with the general prison population rather than given special tweetmint

Let it suffer horribly from no Noo talons, no sunbeds, none of her rugs & syrup jobbies nor extenshuns, no booze, no parties to honour with her presence, no grifted crap nor JYY rubbish, no 'olidays - and no access to SM's! WOO HOO! The no SMs will crucify the thing

Can you imagine it skriking when the older kids don't visit her in the nick? That'll be Pete Yew bleep's Fawlt as usual.
It'll insist J&B are subjected to the traumas of it undoubtedly :(
Bet SB doesn't visit her either - that'll be his cue to ditch it once and for all :ROFLMAO:
I loved seeing the difference in that Ghislaine when she got banged up, take away their money and their luxury hair dos, make up artists, expensive designer clothes etc and the difference is shocking. Imagine what that skank will look like, scabby hair pieces and wigs, no filters, nose falling apart cos it needs constant ops just to keep it up, no constant adoration of dickheads to help her convince herself she’s right, a nice bit of reality will do it the world of good!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Congratulations on the birth of your new granddaughter 💐 Lovely news.

IVF is not for the faint hearted. It’s bloody hard and only 30% chance of working. Loads of celebs make out it’s all singing and dancing. It’s not.

Skank is still a bleep.
Look what that lady, Nikki, that Alex Reid is with now, went through. She went through hell & back to get those lovely babies. Saw when she was pregnant with their 1st little girl, her stomach was bruised & scarred. Lost many babies I believe & now just had twins. KFP has NEVER had IVF or anything. Too high on the sniff & drink. She's a compulsive LIAR.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Skanky says ‘I love prison stuff’ :rolleyes:
Does she think she would be in a TV show, where she is the star and all the other inmates love her?
And then she would come out and make millions from books and interviews :ROFLMAO:
Like she says, It’s a win win.
She is so totally deluded, she probably thinks she can take in her own camera crew and do updates on IG, along with selling photos to BackGrid. Plus attend the prison salon and get her hair and nails done.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does she think she would be in a TV show, where she is the star and all the other inmates love her?
And then she would come out and make millions from books and interviews :ROFLMAO:
She is so totally deluded, she probably thinks she can take in her own camera crew and do updates on IG, along with selling photos to BackGrid. Plus attend the prison salon and get her hair and nails done.
I actually think she does think this. 100%.

Reactions: 34
It’s weird just how fckd up in the head they are, like that knobhead Steven Bear turning up to court with his fur coat and cane, doing interviews like he’s actually someone 🤣 they’re taking the fkn piss! I’m really hoping skank gets hers just like he did, she’s as thick and deluded as him! She‘d probly turn on her day of sentencing saying ‘the judge is gonna hear my troof today, about what a good muvver I am to my Harv and my mental elf, we’re gonna do a new show called The Judge and me me me‘

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skanky will be jailed indefinitely for contempt of court for not producing her financial records. She will not be released until she produces them. Then Skanky will be back in front of the BH. Any cash she earns from "My Prison Hell" will go to her creditors cos she at that stage she'll have no where to hide it. Skanky has pissed off the judge who has given her tremendous leeway. I'm convinced the stupid bint thinks that if she's sent to jail it's game over 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I loved seeing the difference in that Ghislaine when she got banged up, take away their money and their luxury hair dos, make up artists, expensive designer clothes etc and the difference is shocking. Imagine what that skank will look like, scabby hair pieces and wigs, no filters, nose falling apart cos it needs constant ops just to keep it up, no constant adoration of dickheads to help her convince herself she’s right, a nice bit of reality will do it the world of good!
And the paps will be there in force when she is released to capture it all! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear. What a shame. I can't get Virgin Media. Due to air in 'the autumn' apparently. Hopefully some Krusties who have access to Virgin Media will be able to fill us all in. I wonder if Skanky tidied up the house before they arrived to film the weekend with Lucy Kennedy....?!!

Funny, but all I can hear is the sound of barrell-bottoms being scraped.............................................
---
And the paps will be there in force when she is released to capture it all! 🤣🤣🤣
The Sun will have booked all the frontline spaces :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she did have IVF, or at least attempted egg retrieval, when they kept nipping out to Soain for a couple of days and then returning a couple of weeks later.
Yes I know of a couple who went to Spain for IVF. I think it was due to them not being eligible under the NHS (too old I think) and it’s cheaper there than U.K. when going private.

Reactions: 11
Well I see why she love's prison stuff. The clothes are not dissimilar to the :poop: she's selling for Jeyda
1692103564398.png
1692103581462.png
1692103681734.png
And the food is probably about the same as what she dishes up or SinkBoy is advertising.

1692104036810.png
Aww...........:D🙏:m:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More like is she for real? wants another kid and then wants to go to prison, leaving it behind ....
She may be doing IVF as a way to try and stop a potential jail sentence. Perhaps hoping it would stop them considering custodial sentence. Can never put anything past her.

I suspect its just another way for her to cash in though. More mags, newspaper clicks and mummy blogging with a newborn etc.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.