Katie Price #306 Skank can join schmooze on her crooze to escape grifting and bankruptcy blooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to stop watching the disgusting animal chowing down on that pizza, getting it all over her ridiculous gob and teef- she has the manners and grace of a warthog. I’ve got a screen recording but it won’t let me upload, any tips?
There’s a limit on the size of the video you can post, I usually edit mine to a max of 20 seconds, always seems to work at that max size, you might be able to post slightly longer. I don’t actually know what the limit size is, and let’s face it 20 seconds is enough of her nonsense 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She once said she named Harvey after her Grandad
Amy's father is Harvey John Charlier born in Wisconsin USA. When searching I came across this article which mentions Amy swimming for GB juniors.

Through 1967 there was a drive to raise funds, to support Crawley joining the National Swimming League (NSL), club competition. Successful application lead to Crawley entering the NSL Swimming League South in 1968, therein Crawley has been ever present to date, in one of the three regional divisions. In May 1968 Amy Charlier became the 1st Crawley swimmer to represent GB Juniors in 400m freestyle. These years were the first golden spell for the club, with a long list of swimmers qualifying for the Southern Counties championships at Crystal Palace, Richard Tilson breaking county records, Tobagan Commonwealth swimmer Laura de Neuf joining the swim team, all in a time when club championships, with event cups sponsored by a long list of local businesses, were very memorable events.

Reactions: 13
Does not talk to Pete, hasn't done in years, and does not want to ..... yet she continues at every opportunity, to talk about Pete 🤷‍♀️ 🤭 .... she is extra screechy, shouty today, definitely on a come down, oh yeah her house is SAFE 🙄 ...... got volume on the lowest in order to get through this, lets see how long I last 😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Copied this over from DC's post on the previous thread. I honestly thought she had poo running down her legs at first glance.... (sorry if anyone is having lunch but seeing her scoff that pizza and spitting it all over the place properly made me feel sick....)

1691670077071.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Popped on the Iive briefly a few minutes ago, and course she was talking about PA again 😂 she's so bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has a houseful and has to work, get the violins out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Skanky, you were never asked in the bleeping first place.

View attachment 2370470
Going by that she's also never been asked been snubbed by Dancing On Ice, Dancing With The Stars, Celebrity Come Dine With Me, Celebrity Four Weddings, the lead role in Chicago, pyramid stage at Glastonbury, centre court at Wimbledon, stand in for Lorraine (och ya poor wee thing), replacement for Filth Schofield on This Morning, news anchor for the BBC & sooooooo much more! Cunts, CUNTS the lot of them! How can someone so very talented at everything constantly be overlooked? 25 years experience in the industry doncha know! They're all jealous coz all the attention would be on her 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is the real her, obviously she gets way worse than this, but still. Now how in hell does she get any noo eggs! A few minutes and you see she has no manners, totally uneducated, lies, is obsessed with her exes, and is a tit mother. How does she get anyone.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.