Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damning, absolutely damning, her arrogance, throw the f*cking book at her šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ¤¬

ā€Iā€™m not rich, Iā€™m mintedā€¦how about thatā€¦yeahā€¦.you can still be bankrupt and still earn money you know, and have money and assistsā€¦donā€™t believe everything you readā€œā€¦.with the biggest smirking face as she says itā€¦.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
You can't make this tit up, selling stuff that stinks & she thinks it's acceptable? Maybe it's a new angle to her career, personalising what she's flogging after herself, fishy troozers, she can name her perfume L'eau de Poisson 'a summer scent of crab, undertones of 2day old haddock with a sprinkling of kipper' etc

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Damning, absolutely damning, her arrogance, throw the f*cking book at her šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ¤¬

ā€Iā€™m not rich, Iā€™m mintedā€¦how about thatā€¦yeahā€¦.you can still be bankrupt and still earn money you know, and have money and assistsā€¦donā€™t believe everything you readā€œā€¦.with the biggest smirking face as she says itā€¦.

View attachment 2343566
Great pause moment Smillie.... Quack quack....

1690708628743.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
So whoever is in the know can you be a bankrupt still earn ( thatā€™s true) but have money and assets I donā€™t think so

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Still Flogging lucky dip bags
---
Jett just got up sheā€™s on until 10 as going to get her lashes done

Jett says he hates his black nails
That explains all those faces he was pulling whilst the nail person did them

• Sad
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2343566

She just can't help bragging can she? She needs to say stuff to her followers to get a hit and massage her ego, it's going to be her downfall.
Yes you 'technically' ( to use one of Jett's coached terms) can have money coming in when you're bankrupt but you shouldn't be spending it.
Just because she's stalled proceedings a few times now, doesn't mean she can go on spending it.

It's going to be like when she went to court and shouted 'suck my dick'. She really will not be happy at the next hearing because it will be the judge presented with your 'minted' life, not your ThickTok braindead audience!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2343566
Shes an absolute scum bag . I hope the BH get hold of this, hopefully someoneā€™s watching her every move šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think all is lost with regards to the kids and KH, they remember the activities they done with him all the time and they will know who they had the most fun with.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If there's been a court order to stop Skank taking the kids abroad....I wonder why she's taking notice of it?
We all know she ignores the courts as much as she can. So what is the 'threat' to enforce it?
I hope she's been told it would be prison. Despite her bravado, I think that's the only thing that actually scares her.

The court must think she's at genuine risk of taking the kids and staying abroad to even grant a Prohibited Steps Order, as far as I can make out!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sheā€™ll be wearing a pink creased outfit later in Ibiza.
Looking like "Sack 'o tit Barbie"
---
working on a new perfume...
I bet that smells of fish too :ROFLMAO:
---
Re the clothes smelling of fish.

A few years back I was looking to buy some fabric craft items on ebay. There was one Chinese seller selling these items at a brilliant price. However all her reviews stated that the items smelt of fish. Long story short, it appeared her stock was being stored in boxes that had previously held things like prawn crackers šŸ˜‚. So odds on that's what's happening here.
And also when this stuff is shipped out from China the containers may well be packed with other non-clothing items to make the most of the shippings costs, hence after a 14 day voyage the fabrics retain the pong of whatever else was packed with them;

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
If there's been a court order to stop Skank taking the kids abroad....I wonder why she's taking notice of it?
We all know she ignores the courts as much as she can. So what is the 'threat' to enforce it?
I hope she's been told it would be prison. Despite her bravado, I think that's the only thing that actually scares her.

The court must think she's at genuine risk of taking the kids and staying abroad to even grant a Prohibited Steps Order, as far as I can make out!
from what I remember from my fostering courses , if the order is ignored, the parent taking the child/children out of the country would be guilty of abduction. Sheā€™s stupid but not that stupid to ignore that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
from what I remember from my fostering courses , if the order is ignored, the parent taking the child/children out of the country would be guilty of abduction. Sheā€™s stupid but not that stupid to ignore that.
She could also be fined for breaking the order, or get more CS or prison. I think prison and CS are the things she's actually scared of.

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 10.59.08.png

Reactions: 22
I wonder if the papers will pick up on her TT saying she is minted and can keep money and assets

Reactions: 29

I wonder if she has had to submit Bunny and Jetts passports to police to stop them being taken abroad ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Like you say Helena ,it's got to be something serious ,such as being a Flight risk -i.e not bringing them back .Or as much as it pains me to say it ,she's not keeping them safe ,thinking of that picture of Bunny where she looked really sad and hollowed eye ,where that strange man had his arm round her in Thailand . Not for a minute saying anything happened but it certainly wasn't a good look in that country and what it's notorious for .

Judges usually take the stance that children are allowed a Holiday abroad if the parent so wishes ,so if she has been stopped it's got to be for something a judge considers serious

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.