Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So backgrid puts out pictures of her opening drivers side of car (to make it seem like she is driving)were are the pictures of her actually driving (but all her so called fans will be screaming see she told us the police got it wrong and took the car away for nothing)
exactly this! She’s so bloody juvenile 😡

Reactions: 13
Said they’d do Tuesdays live from hers jett said I’d rather stay here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think she might be going to beefa still...just said to Jeyda she'll do a tik tok Tues "when she gets back" didn't say from where but I'm guessing she's going....but how's she gonna do her delicious roast too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why's she getting her lashes done when they're already fine, just rubbing everyone's nose in it. Spend spend spend. twit twit twit

• Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s omits to say she’s flying off later.
She’s going to be late for appointment at 10, if she’s not leaving until 10 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she might be going to beefa still...just said to Jeyda she'll do a tik tok Tues "when she gets back" didn't say from where but I'm guessing she's going....but how's she gonna do her delicious roast too
Think she could fly out early tomorrow, she doesn‘t have to be there till 3pm, does rely on no strikes or hold-ups, risky these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she literally got up before this tt then shes leaving the house looking like that so clearly hasnt showered or anything :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I get the impression that Jeyda is in charge here, and watching KP like a hawk to make sure she performs. I’m sure she correctly suspects that if she wasn’t pushing Skanky along, no lives would be happening. Skanky says she loves being on TT for hours each day, selling cheap nylon shite and ’chatting to you guys’ but she looks like she’s hating every minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Essence of bleep.
Haha Dolly, love it xxx
---
I can’t stop laughing about her being stopped from taking the kids abroad….she’s got a whole summer without one of her long holidays, and hopefully this is now in place permanently. How will she cope, and surely these kids are going to get fed up with doing nothing kid friendly all summer, I know my child, same age as B, adorable as she is, HAS to be entertained a lot….Skank is going to struggle with them kicking off soon, kids get bored so easily, nail bars and hair salons ain’t gonna cut it all summer.
But.. but… but… just think how slim & toned she’ll be with all those bikerides lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah i reckon she's going she's just talked about what she'll wear for "travelling"

Reactions: 15
So she’s going back to MM on Tuesday, do we think she’s just had work done on the house and doesn’t want to admit she has the cash to do this 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s so odd she has hidden away like this.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.