Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carl and Jeyda are letting her appear in that state? They either have a warped sense of humour or are co-conspirators in bringing her down!
It's like they're trying to plicate a toddler having a tantrum or a mate on a night out who's had one to many and is threatening to KO.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Carl and Jeyda are letting her appear in that state? They either have a warped sense of humour or are co-conspirators in bringing her down!
I’ve always wondered if Cole was deliberately doing this .. 🤣🤣she’s a train wreck and they are actively encouraging it 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Says not gonna vape or drink monster today
---
Doesn’t drink alcohol can’t remember the last time she had a drink
---
Might go and see her horse today
---
Jeydas there at carls with her
---
Jigsaw owed her £250k but they went into liquidation
You mean Jigsaw didn't pay HER???? ` Pot .... kettle ... ` anyone :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He also removes his incontinent pads & smears excrement into walls, or just leave soiled pads around. Of course the :poop: falls out & gets trodden in..... Sorry if you're having breakfast! Another reason Crawl doesn't want him at his house. I'm pretty sure, he's smashed up his room at Star college many, many time's. He really isn't easy to care for. This is why KFP give's him cake etc, to stop him kicking off. Could be College does the same. Easy option to keep him calm. Can't even begin to see how this young'nanny'/Lackie can deal with him.
He’s capable of saying he’s soiled himself, no need for dirty pads hanging around or being worn and leaking. Another example of her neglect and laziness.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve always wondered if Cole was deliberately doing this .. 🤣🤣she’s a train wreck and they are actively encouraging it 🫣🫣🫣
I'm starting to think that he is - there is no other way that he will ever be shot of her, unless she is locked up. When she loses MM, she'll be expecting to move in with him initially, that will include the 'feral kids' as he describes them, and Harvey on occasion.

Reactions: 24
Catching up from last night.

Really very shocked at what she did with Jett. I mean even if your kid's father was indeed an absolute wrong 'un why on earth would you be getting a 10yr old to address these issues in front of strangers on the internet? He's a young child. This is incredibly damaging. Zero sense of self awareness and understanding of what is right or wrong.
Bear in mind he's been officially cleared of all her allegations. There's only one wrong un here, her.

Reactions: 23
I'm starting to think that he is - there is no other way that he will ever be shot of her, unless she is locked up. When she loses MM, she'll be expecting to move in with him initially, that will include the 'feral kids' as he describes them, and Harvey on occasion.
I can’t see him letting them move in .. they split up every 7 days 🤣🤣 it’s like watching two 14year olds in a relationship 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She always ends up with slime ball men who are only using her to be talentless celebs themselves. Suppose it would help if she had men more her own age. I'm not a lot interested in the whole celeb industry and don't follow Katie much, but I even think Pete was more interested in using her for his own celeb career than in her as a person. Plus he blurs out the faces of the children with his 2nd wife, but has no problem having publicity photos with Katie's children.
I appreciate this is your opinion - but literally what is this fanfiction? They don't need to use her to be celebs - she uses them, because she never leaves them alone when she's bored of them. The only time you hear about most of her exes after her is when she brings them up. She's the one who starts throwing potshots at the ex's new partners for absolutely no reason whatsoever because she is simply incapable of allowing them to move on. She's the one who invents different scenarios where these "slimeball men" wronged her on rotation and she is but a helpless, blameless victim of "narsty, evul men" - yet they're the ones who go on to build happy and healthy relationships after her.

And as for "slimeball men" - Pete's issues with her lack-of parenting are well-documented. Alex took her to court for defamation and won. Leandro said she was crazy. Kieran despises her for many reasons, but I suspect her pretending he's a nonce is right up there. Kris said he was nothing but a glorified babysitter who was cheated on (as she has done to literally every guy she's been with). That's five exes who have issues with her post-relationship. FIVE. At what point do the rose-tinted specs come off and it become clear that she is the slimeball who just can't resist making life worse for every single guy she pretends is "the one 4evaaaaaaa <3"?

It can't all be a hate train or a bandwagon, and it is simply unrealistic to suggest it is everybody else's fault but hers 300% of the time when too much of what they say about her makes sense, in addition to this very same scenario happening as regularly as clockwork. She is the common denominator in every single situation she finds herself involved in - and if drama just so happens to follow you around, it is almost certainly you that creates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I can’t see him letting them move in .. they split up every 7 days 🤣🤣 it’s like watching two 14year olds in a relationship 🤣🤣🤣
He'll bugger off to Vegas again soon to escape her clutches , one place she can't follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hrr mental health only gets mentioned when something has happened that has pissed her off.

She's vile.

Reactions: 27
Diving in - new thread - havent read back so I apologise. Has anyone heard her on Kathy Burke's podcast "Where There's A Will There's A Wake" this week? Kath is all over her with lots of sympathy and I've lost a bit of respect for her because of that. But also, her will still leaves everything to Pete!!
She stated this back when she was one of the Loose Cannons. I don't care what she says - Pete is the love of her life. She'd have him back in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s Going now will be back on tonight getting lashes done, meeting for mums programme and bike ride with kids
Well firstly it's P'ing down in Sussex, so a bike ride isn't what the kids (or her) will be doing today. So Crawl has to drive her to get lashes done & then to AFP's house. Sit in car & wait for her ? OR..... the million $ question, will SHE be driving today ? Seem's to be, she live's a very high maintenance lifestyle for a BANKRUPT. Nearly every day, something. Lips, brows, hair, nails, lashes, fake tans. Questions need to be answered at BH about all this. I know our lovely DC keeps tabs on it & feeds through the info. Utterly disgusting waste of money, when she owes so much. And she still looks like :poop:. You can sprinkle glitter on a turd, but it still remains a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.