Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All i can see is all the comments on all the latest stories have been disabled, wonder why?
Maybe klatty has kicked up duck
I've just gone on the Scum website & yep all the comments aren't showing, there is only the share icon. X

I hope against hope that the appalling video of poor H being bullied by Carwash using cake has reached the right eyeballs so she's been shut down & being investigated, the nasty pair of cunts 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm on The Scum app, what did you want to see Mercedes, maybe I could share it on here
Oh I just like to have a catch up and a good old laugh when I settle down for the night . Just find it odd I can go onto Google and see all the stories but can’t comment anymore 🤷‍♀️. Then when he go onto the app half of them are missing , so I can actually still see them just a bit restricted as to what I can comment on . Not that I bother much now as it’s the same old crap 🤣. Thank you lovely for offering to help x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i have just looked at her Instagram and I cannot believe that she would put up a picture of her daughter looking like a 20 something woman when my daughter was her age she was with her mates having fun and dressing like a 13 yr old I am so sad she is allowing this to be published when any old dirty perve would be having a wank over a made up child 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Any ideas ?? So when I go into the Sun online I can see every story but now I can see just the share icon , no box to comment .
I now have to sign into the Sun app , only half the story’s are there ??? No Harvey and bully boy cake story . I can make comments on the app but not all the story’s are there . Any ideas what’s going on .🤷‍♀️
I can’t see any comments either

Reactions: 10
I've just gone on the Scum website & yep all the comments aren't showing, there is only the share icon. X

I hope against hope that the appalling video of poor H being bullied by Carwash using cake has reached the right eyeballs so she's been shut down & being investigated, the nasty pair of cunts 🤬
Something is definitely up , I hope your right , at least we know it’s happened to quite a few of us . I thought I was blocked lol . I did get an email from IPSO asking me about the service and outcome of my complaint’s . I told them that every story the Sun ran regarding our Miss P and Cole were full of inconsistencies. Let’s hope things are being looked into and she is under investigation. It probably has nothing to do with it but maybe people like you said are waking up to what’s going on 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh dear Me thinks their is a massive cauldron of bleeping Boiling Piss on here...Massive..let the piss boil on..!Nooooo we want the fucker.🙁🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something is definitely up , I hope your right , at least we know it’s happened to quite a few of us . I thought I was blocked lol . I did get an email from IPSO asking me about the service and outcome of my complaint’s . I told them that every story the Sun ran regarding our Miss P and Cole were full of inconsistencies. Let’s hope things are being looked into and she is under investigation. It probably has nothing to do with it but maybe people like you said are waking up to what’s going on 🙏
Maybe there is a problem with the company who moderates the comments, as it seems like that on any stories, not just KP ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Comment from the mirror, hope it's true
If it comes out of Prices mouth it’s lies. She’s a con woman. Nobody reporting yet that she’s had her driving ban extended until December, for driving while disqualified. Why? Anyone else would go to jail? That’s being kept quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Comment from the mirror, hope it's true
If it comes out of Prices mouth it’s lies. She’s a con woman. Nobody reporting yet that she’s had her driving ban extended until December, for driving while disqualified. Why? Anyone else would go to jail? That’s being kept quiet.
@Fifthavenue where are you???? Do you know if this is true? 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As a fella , tell u what I think , But is is girls stuff so you lot will put me right 🤣
So many times I have seen this with Princess, and people comment saying all young girls experiment with makeup. True , I find that when girls are really young talking about really young they like to makeup other people , due to my daughters and granddaughters I have worn nail varnish , blusher, lipstick eyeliner the lot, then they get a bit older and get a bit more sophisticated. My eldest granddaughter is 12, don’t think she bothers, yes it is normal though, hasn’t got a boyfriend yet , so it might change.
But skanky and that other thing you have introduced me to Fern is it ? Do theirselves up thinking they look sexy, don’t do nothing for me look like a trout with lipstick on , and when they make Princess look like themselves they are sexualising her , and it islike a call to the Jimmy saville fan club, would any of you putyour kids on social media for peeves to fantasise over? If it was my grandkids I’d do my bollocks x

Reactions: 22
Katie is using a dead woman to stay in the papers and at the same bleeping time asking a terminally ill pop star to get in touch with her!!!

WHAT THE duck IS WRONG WITH YOU KATIE??? Mind you she has been using her terminally ill mother for column inches and it will be worse when Amy finally kicks the bucket.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.