Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ming55

VIP Member
Can't be arsed to check but i'd guess H spends 10 months of the year at college or being looked after by someone while skanks on holiday, the 2 months H is actually with skank consists of weekends and the odd week were he's exploited. H was supposed to be home last weekend according to skank but she fucked off to Belgium so much for bringing up H alone and looking after him 24/7. 🤬
Many years ago when I worked in a learning disability hospital, if parents took their son or daughter home overnight they got a payment for it. One family took their son home for the weekend and just put him locked space under the stairs never fed him then sluiced it down before they took him back. I reported it and guess what, Social Services said , they are providing a home. Was first time I was wrestled to the floor,by more experienced colleagues.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

helptheaged

VIP Member
I do not believe she will willingly attend the next bankruptcy hearing to be questioned in court, there will be some excuse, most likely a pretend suicide attempt where she will be rushed to A&E.
If she does this I am sure the kids would be removed from her care

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
KFP to Jett - I really love you
Jett - I really love Adders ;) Give that boy a medal
---
Teeth were free for a post

• Haha

MMA69

To have my kids taken off me through pure domestic violence through my ex partner, the justice system is fucked, it’s actually fucking gut wrenching what this cunt is getting away with 😡🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So, apparently she has had a new septum (as coke wore it away)
Oh DC this revelation has given me ‘life’ this morning 😂 That is some habit she has, oooh la la she‘s in a far worse state than I thought she was, and I think she‘s a total mess….oohhhh this ain’t good for her 😁

F2F59DFF-841B-4A01-8E91-E6228EC7B5C8.jpeg

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
S
I agree DC, the inconsistencies are shocking. Amy has outed her daughter as a liar. Amy says sexual assault, KP says rape. I am beyond shocked that someone would sink so low to lie about rape. The book is completely one sided. Amy is now saying that Peter had a relationship 8 days after they split. I can't see that!!
So what if he did ... they had SPLIT, he didn't introduce anyone to his children until Emily... unlike Kippers revolving door of new Dads ... and Kipper MARRIED someone else 9 months after they split !!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Adawu

VIP Member
Can't see Pete ya Cunt letting AFP away with all the lies. KP was after Dec, he wasn't interested and Pete was second choice. It's in Dec autobiography.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Reported in Daily Mail, that Peter may take legal action about the book of lies AFP wrote. No wonder she put the house into Mr PP's name in November & is anxious to point out ALL proceeds from SALE of the book goes to charity. So IF legal are involved & she is sued, she can say she has no money or assets. BUT.... What about the serialisation of the book, OK magazine deal & TV appearance fee's? Play on words, me thinks. That money will be pocketed & split between AFP & KFP. I think, under the circumstances Claire Powell will take steps to make sure AFP is called to make a public apology (she won't) or she get's taken to court. Never mind she's poorly (lung transplant). She was well enough to travel to London & plonk herself down on the sofa for Holly interview. Plus ready to sell up & up sticks to move to the West country. She shouldn't be allowed to get away with spouting all the lie's. The inconsistencies between what she has written & what has appeared in KFP's books is astonishing. The book was complete fabrication, to try & make out AFP was a good mother (she certainly wasn't) and her mutant daughter is such an hard done by, lovely woman, used & abused by men - Complete opposite to how in real life KFP is. I really, really hope step's are taken to shut AFP & KFP up, otherwise this will go on & on & more interviews, books & bad mouthing of the exes, will just continue.
I agree DC, the inconsistencies are shocking. Amy has outed her daughter as a liar. Amy says sexual assault, KP says rape. I am beyond shocked that someone would sink so low to lie about rape. The book is completely one sided. Amy is now saying that Peter had a relationship 8 days after they split. I can't see that!!

• Angry
  • Wow

BambiK

Chatty Member
Can you upload it on here, I though I heard one of the younger kids when she snapped about the ipad, but I was watching live so didn't catch it x
Such a loving mother.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
What a low class horrible rough nasty vile bunch they are ... quotes taken from this article ... what a downright horrible thing to do to your mother who is struggling to breathe, no, it's not funny ... we are talking about a grown man here not a child and the fact Kipper thinks its a humorous story speaks volumes ... I am appalled ...what a wonderful job you did as a parent AFP, you reap what you sew
KFP was hardly in the country since she met Crawl. Even when here, rarely saw her mother. Twice in 4 months after lung transplant. And only there, when split from Crawl AGAIN & needed Mr PP to take her to CS. So she’s in no position to say how her mother struggled.

• Angry
  • Wow

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Ah, but you forget that Skanky is a victim of her own misfortunes. Someone else made her glug loads of voddie and sniff loads of white stuff before she got into her car at 6am to go and buy more white stuff. It wasn't her fault you see. (I feel my lower lip wobbling in sympathy....)
I mean she’s so unlucky she’s been in court 15 times

• Haha
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
Mentioned her earlier but currently obsessed how fabulous the former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts looked at the Barbie premiere (Where was your invite Skank, all that well known obsession with pink, but the Skank attendance was not required…..ouch, must have hurt 🤦🏽‍♀️😈)

Just a little collage comparing Ashley (not a model) and Skank (OF model) in their Barbie attire…..Ashley just 4 years younger than Skank, so similar age, now who is the model with 25 years experience ….hard to tell isn’t it 🤔….

View attachment 2305778
Fucking hell, what does she look like?? I though someone had stuck a picture of her head on someone else's body. Those shorts, The slippers. The cheesy pose. The nose bandage. How can she go out like this? My god, my eyes.

I really don't think she's okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Come on skank, do more coke, and then some more and then you really can look like westcrack!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Who are these utter cockwombles posting stupid comments on her lives????? "Can I buy these for my 60 year old mum" seriously?? WTAF 🥴 "awwww, sorry no, she's too old. We can only sell them up to age 55". 🙄

"I've got no legs, will they be too long for me"
"You say they come in 10 colours, are there 17 different colours"
"I want them for my holiday, I'm going tomorrow. If I order now will they be here in an hour"
"Can I order them for my Great Aunt Fanny, she died 12 years ago"
"Me & my twin sister are each size 4. Shall I order 1 pair & we can each wear 1 leg"
"Do I need to pay extra for the ones with Sunday roast stains like you wear"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴pmsl at first one……..I’ve got no legs will they be too long for me.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
The woman is, unbalanced, unhinged, unreliable, unstable. All the things a mother with children in her care should NOT be.
It's completely baffling how someone under the eye of social services has children in her care 24/7.
I don't give a shit what cut backs there are. SS have a duty of care to these kids, and they are failing them badly. If they can't be with their Dad at the moment, they should have been placed in the care of a suitable relative. No this complete nut job.
I fear the damage has been done, especially with Bunny.
Makes me sick.

• Heart