Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm reading but not posting as nothing to add. Bloody hell she's sooooo boring 😴😴 It's either silence or the merry-go-round of lies. I'm half expecting her to announce herself as the unnamed BBC presenter! Doesn't matter that she fits zero of the criteria. She can lie to make it her. Any publicity is good right? 😜
The bitter old witches book seems to be sinking faster than a submersible. What did she get? 2 slots on dire TV shows, an interview with OKrap & poof, it's now all over. Nawwwwww, shame that 🙄
Question is, what will they do for their next quid 🤔
Expect the few arse licking associates AFP has left in her bitter, twisted & nasty life, were texting & phoning her saying how amazing she looked & she came across so wonderfully on TV. She love's all that adoration, make's her feel important. What a way to end your days, given a 2nd chance of some sort of decent life, yet wasting it on a vindictive persecution of any man who's had the misfortune of spending time with KFP. She seem's more unpleasant & revolting than before the transplant. Sad someone lost their life, to give her another chance & this is how she chooses to conduct herself :cry: . Must be so desperate for cash to want to victimise people & tell unbelievable lie's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Said something about 'Jett what you doing out there ( outside with dog), good thing about the countryside is they can play outside and they're safe'

- I thought she said people were coming up for autographs? What about all the banditc and post bock fiends?

• Haha
  • Wow

Parry1988

VIP Member
It made me even more concerned for jett tonight. He's just left to do what he wants. Little treasure he is.
All she does is say she loves him and wants cuddles. But he's not a fucking doll, he's a child and he needs a real parent. Heartbreaking
Exactly, earlier today he was crying and shut up with and I pad then 10 o clock at night he's playing outside barefoot in that shithole

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Just started following bestiebunks a party supplier in West Sussex, so these are obviously the mugs giving their services for free.

• Angry
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Here’s a lovely bit of karma…Skank sat at home selling tat on Tacky Tocky while the Barbie film premiere is happening. No longer invites landing in the postbox of the MM for such events addressed to the Skank 😁

Younger girls fill the red carpet, look there’s Ashley Roberts looking like a Love Island girl….but hey just checked her age….41 😱 just 4 years younger than Skank, but looks twenty years younger. How can that be. Oh she works out, oh she has a healthy diet, oh she hasn’t had stupid surgery leaving her looking like a weightlifter, oh she has a body and face you wish you had, oh people like her, oh dear Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

E2433196-B9B9-4312-83CA-3CDD4E9005F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
She's got the heating on in the MM 🤦‍♀️
---
So Jess is there doing the KPMemorabilia stuff and having to look after the kids while she's on TT
---
Bandage on her foot too

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Here’s a lovely bit of karma…Skank sat at home selling tat on Tacky Tocky while the Barbie film premiere is happening. No longer invites landing in the postbox of the MM for such events addressed to the Skank 😁

Younger girls fill the red carpet, look there’s Ashley Roberts looking like a Love Island girl….but hey just checked her age….41 😱 just 4 years younger than Skank, but looks twenty years younger. How can that be. Oh she works out, oh she has a healthy diet, oh she hasn’t had stupid surgery leaving her looking like a weightlifter, oh she has a body and face you wish you had, oh people like her, oh dear Skank 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2304490
Ashley Roberts looks terrible. Where are the tattoos, where are the bulbous balloon boobs, where are the eyebrow slugs, how come her mouth looks human, why hasn't she got the physique of a putt shotter, where's the spacehopper bum above scraggy old lady thighs, and what the hell is her tummy button doing in the right place? Doesn't this woman know how to blag cheap/free surgery?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

FakeLivesMatter

I just really don’t understand why there hasn’t been an article anywhere at any point listing the inconsistencies of certain stories/events. Some “celebrities” have been torn to shreds in the press for way less than she’s done but she just gets subtle digs from the rags. It just baffles me.

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
I think she needs to do a mash up for the next one, those visor glasses, with the blue immersion coat and a fur hat
D'awwww.... Can she have a fake Cobra stick too. I thought that was the cringiest thing I'd ever seen along with the fake Havana cigar and plastic girlfriend (who, strangely enough, reminds me of Skanky....)
1689084267076.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So still up at half ten, cuts on his arm and running outside in the dark with no shoes on.......:(:mad:
---

Said P is at her dads 'for a day'.
It made me even more concerned for jett tonight. He's just left to do what he wants. Little treasure he is.
All she does is say she loves him and wants cuddles. But he's not a fucking doll, he's a child and he needs a real parent. Heartbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member

Latest podcast.
Trying to make out she was sat on her bed before Amy went down for the transplant at the start of the podcast.
Jeez, she doesn’t allow anyone anyone to speak. Constantly trying to make out she knows everything.
Last night indicated she wouldn’t have a BBL as she liked her bum, but this indicates she has had something done, as SFP said naturally you have a flat bum.
Still trying to make out she is volunteering at the hospice where she was doing cs.
Well how can she be in 2 countries at the same time? She was in Thailand when AFP had the lung transplant on 7th November. Honestly she is a compulsive liar. I don't think anything that comes out of that slurring, loud, potty mouth is the truth. And yes, both her & AFP have no bum's at all, completely flat. KFP used to wear those special knickers, that had the gel padding to make bum look bigger, but we've seen the incision scars & bruises on her bum, from the Thai holiday, where she noticeably has had bum implants.

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Ewwww what disgusting pair of tramps, who the hell is that 'interviewer' state of them. To think princess has been with them pair today, yuk, I pity Pete all his hard work of bringing princess up to be a nice young lady is being undone stitch by stich by that piece of shit and the pond life she hangs around with
I've thought about this and we know that P loves her mum despite all her faults.
I think that both PA & Emily have brought her up right, the trouble is that P is conflicted, she wants to do right by everybody but she must know in her heart that at the present rate her mother is not long for this world, hence spending as much time with her as possible.
And knowing just how the Price clan operate I hazard a guess that they have tried to instil a sense of responsibility for Skankys welfare into a 16 year old child as they can't be bothered, purely wanting the gravy train to continue

• Sad
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just a thought if the slimy skank cunts doing a live thicktok for its idiot fan, why doesn't someone send the BH questions by courier or hand deliver them when it starts if skanks at Pricey Towers on live she can hardly say she didn't receive or they were nicked by the post bock mexican bandits again also cuts down on her excuses. 🤣

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Every time i look at skank an image of Maxwell Klinger from M.A.S.H pops into my head fluffy slippers and pointy toe Pricey pose. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1688513576034.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mintymoo2u

I hate it how she can't just take a pic of her kids with just her kid in the shot. She always has to be in them

Any time she did a happy birthday post to one of the 5 weans, every single pic would include her.

When I look through my phone I have so few of me and my kids, it's just them.

OK and maybe a few hundred pics of the pets too ;)

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Tania Slater who's got lots of money and Kate likes people with money she can sponge off.
I have Tania Slater of Baylis & Harding in my phone contacts :ROFLMAO: ! Have met her many time's ( quite a few years now) at functions, from my previous job. Her & her husband, Adrian are lovely people. I know they've attended a couple of her weddings, but WHY EVER would they carry on seeing KFP? More so, as they love animals. Her track record on death & injury to so many animals, in itself, would be enough for me to draw a line on ever speaking to her again. I know AFP was right up Tania's arse. Loved all the freebies as does KFP. KFP & AFP used to give bags of the Baylis & Harding bath bit's etc, as Xmas presents, even though they'd got them for free.

• Angry
  • Haha

Mintymoo2u

Wtf would you pose with a stupid fng bandage over your nose for a pic when your son is getting a Guinness book of records awards?

Who is looking at harv everyone will be looking at her....

If my son was getting an award (say for the largest pile of dirty socks found under a single bed) I would stay out of the pic if I had a fng bandage across my face so I didn't detract from the special moment!

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
True she will try and play every card she can but it won't wash at the high court the 2nd or 3rd time without proper evidence.
The judge in the case will require medical evidence from a relevant qualified professional. They have to certify exactly what it is about her condition which means she can't attend. Her GP or Alan / Bob/ Geoff ? or whatever at The Priory would have to be extremely specific when they explain why she can't attend. They are putting their own arse on the line professionally and a judge can get them up in court and question their evidence.
For that reason, I don't think she will have a 'proper' medical excuse. Anyone who's treated her will know she functions pretty well for most things in life, so they can't provide her with the excuse she'd like.

If she comes up with an emergency reason like she did last time....again the judge will demand proper, solid evidence after her non-appearance in the days after the missed hearing. Yes she got the last one postponed because a court can't judge and examine medical evidence on the morning of a hearing that was set up for bankruptcy questions , so they had no choice but to cancel, she can't do that a 2nd or 3rd time.
All the excuses and crap evidence she might have given for non-attendance before will be on record and mounting up. She's running out of rope.
If Kipper pushes the MH thing too hard her diagnosis will become public record like Amber Heard ... a couple of personality disorders amd excessive substance misuse related to that ... no adhd, no ptsd, no more victim claiming bs ... go on Kipper, go for it

• Heart
  • Haha