Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She said last night that she had no invite for the barbie premiere. 😅 😂
There are lot's of negative comments on Daily Fail, about latest surgery. Saw these earlier, but they seemed to have disappeared now!

London, United Kingdom30 minutes ago

If she’s had a nose job where is the bruising? As for where she gets the money for all these procedures I still say her brother has her money tucked away.

Reply :
Shoreham-By-Sea, United Kingdom12 minutes ago

It has been flagged up to the bankruptcy Trustee's that the company her brother & her set up, Black Sheep, (in Daniels's name only), is being used for Kate Price's convenience to pay money in/out. Illegal, as Kate Price is bankrupt. Sure this will be investigated & questions asked at next BH.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Webster1357

VIP Member
S
So what if he did ... they had SPLIT, he didn't introduce anyone to his children until Emily... unlike Kippers revolving door of new Dads ... and Kipper MARRIED someone else 9 months after they split !!!!
She had them calling Alex Reid 'Daddy' really quickly, and Peter had to tolerate journos asking his if he would allow J & P to be adopted! It was upsetting and extremely fucked up. It's one of the reason I always defend the children on here, Princess especially, who seems to come under fire by some. What they've been through is a lot, and we probably only know a fraction of it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

MANDATORY

VIP Member
When you put it all together and look at it from that perspective, the biggest abuse of power for Katie, is her own mother. Thinking of all the awful situations she put her in and allowed her to do, it's where it all started.
Which is what I said years and years ago....her own mother started all this crap from her being a little girl... pushed her to be what her own mother tried and failed at and what she Amy tried and failed at.... the buck stops with her...
But yet she is the one who has FINALLY brought her daughter down.. unintentionally I might add... hahaha
How ironic... your parting shot before you leave this world ""Your last word" is the word that finished your grubby little FAGIN life......

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunday Girl

I actually think all the screaming and shouting is all a big act, more exaggerated, so she can claim mental health issues. She’s going to say ‘I’m working so hard day and night to try and save my children’s home, I’ve got extreme mental health issues cos I’m wired different to everyone else 🤣 I’m bringing my children up alone, selling my underwear and very soul online’. I don’t think she’d have any qualms about feigning being suicidal, she’s done it before when she was desperate for her own way. I think this is all a big acting part for her, everyone is calling her crazy and it’s all documented. She’ll claim anxiety and severe stress made her like this.

• Heart
  • Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thanks to @BiffasBeemer for the new thread title, short and sweet and to the point 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230711_090210_Chrome.jpg

KP has been in hiding for the past couple of days since she got a lift from her door mat CW to Belgium for more surgery.
She posed outside the clinic in a jumper she's been wearing for nearly a week for these classy shots
Screenshot_20230711_090140_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230711_090132_Chrome.jpg

Krusties are suspicious... its all a bit strange...
Silence from the price clan across social media
And no mention if her youngest kids who have yet again been dumped on some randomer instead of being able to go on holidays with their father and siblings 😡
She pissed off the courts in her bankruptcy hearing with the judge saying its going ahead as soon as there's an available date 🥳
She's due back on tiktok today to flog more sweatshop shite so let's see what the day brings 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She’s 2 hours late (Good luck with the Panto eh 🤦🏽‍♀️) Mum didn’t like her surgery, announcing something amazing with Harvey tomorrow, she’s taking off the bandage later and will be on Tacky Tok to show us then. Having a pop constantly at people going on about her having more surgery…honestly what a total wreck she is now, it’s over for her no matter what she says, this is watching karma arrive, I do believe the next BH will be the end for her,

Gotta work now so over to other tattlers to update 😁

• Haha
So, apparently she has had a new septum (as coke wore it away)

I am shooketh! Thanks for the tea ☕

I know several tattlers had commented on the changing appearance of her nose and I had pondered it. There did appear to be a possible onset of drug related saddle nose deformity, although it was relatively subtle and could have been other complications. Still wondered about it; so this part is not the most surprising bit! What shocks me is the lack of bruising, even a straight forward septoplasty causes bruising in the majority of patients. She obviously just got a lack of bleeding with this procedure. Trying to remember if she bruised much with her facelifts 🤔 I honestly thought she might just have had some cartilage manipulation. I wonder what sort of graft they used?
It did look (hard to tell with the weapons grade filter) like she had fresh incisions at the base of her nose and less lip filler. The incisions could easily be from the septum repair only, do wonder if they have tried lip lift scar revision also. Someone must have told her not to weigh the scars down with a ton of filler pulling on them this time.

The implication of heavy drug use is obviously very worrying in regards to the innocent lives she impacts.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She ALWAYS has to insert herself into EVERYTHING Harvey does so she gets the 'good mum' credit, doesn't she? Let's face it, this is a made up world record to give some disabled people something to feel good about. After all it wouldn't take much for some kid to break that 'world record' would it? In fact I hope some kid gets a big roll of paper and does a longer drawing sometime over the school holidays! Would be interesting to see if it got accepted. Getting in the GBOWR used to be something meaningful, clearly not any more!
Anyone know the length of the train drawing ? I might get my daughter and her friends to draw a longer train this coming summer hols 😈😁 Phone up the Guinness people and get them to come round and give us the new record. Records are there to be broken after all, it’s not mean is it 🤷🏽‍♀️😁

I‘m such a lovely person as a rule, but an evil must lurk within, it’s that Skank and her nonsense bringing it out in me 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
It does say in her spiel not to @ her but to go to Boombod. Of course she won't take them. Someone told me that clip would probably take her a couple of hours to film as she can't learn a script for toffee, then get all stroppy until she is reminded she is getting well paid to do the advert!
Oh DC I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to her turning up to ‘act‘ on stage in this upcoming Panto. I know many of us think she won’t actually do it but it will so funny if she does. Can you imagine the first day of rehearsals, the sheer horror on the faces of the producers, director and the rest of the cast as she screeches at them all, unable to remember her lines, getting stroppy, probably slurring on her ‘meds’ 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Bring it on 😁

I refer again to that brilliant review of her last Panto appearance, eight years ago and she’s 10x worse that she was back in 2015….

We always take our grandchildren to Woking's panto and this year we saw Sleeping Beauty. Overall the kids enjoyed it but it was definitely the poorest one we've seen in the last few years.
Biggest disappointment was the headline attraction - Katie Price. She looked terrified, unrehersed, unprofessional and totally uncordinated i.e. out of sinc. with the other dancers on stage with her. She didn't smile once and didn't interact at all with the children in the audience. When she couldn't keep up with her other dancers she even put her bottom lip forward and puffed out a breath clearly indicating that she was struggling. She should stick to whatever she's good at.......which isn't Panto!

• Haha

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
I believe she’s put herself in quite a difficult position, on one hand she’s spewing vile accusations about Kieran and how he isn’t fit to look after the kids, then she’s on twat tok off her face blaming medication for her made up mental health issues. She really can’t have it both ways surely if she is thinking of taking herself off to the priory to avoid the bankruptcy then she’s not capable of looking after the kids is she, fucking munter.

• Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Looked at the party business it seems to be tents etc set up for sleep overs
1 Does the poor person know the mess at the MM
2 who would let a child stay overnight with her
3 As poor Jett has not been at school who would he ask ( not sure a 10 yr old boy would like this)
I wouldn't want my child stepping foot inside or outside the MM. Water pouring in, are electrics safe? Cat & Dog :poop:, piss & sick everywhere. And I would worry they would seriously injure themselves, on the grounds outside, with all the :poop: & holes in the patio. Plus uncovered, dangerous, festering , dilapidated pool, probably full of dead small animals. hedgehog, rabbits frogs etc that have been unable to crawl out. Plus poor Jett has lost contact with his school & football mates as not been at school since at least last November.:cry: Who will go to any party she arranges? Only any of her 'mate's' kids & enabling family.

• Angry
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I have to say this... I'm on my hols and I've had a few beers so getting all personal on tattle...

My sis is mentally and physically disabled, she requires 24h care which has selflessly been provided by my now 82 year old mum.

Growing up we always knew that my sis was the no1 priority in our lives. My mum over and above being a carer and a primary school teacher was the chairwoman of the local charity (which has been renamed over the years and is now called enable). As kids my mum encouraged myself and my brother to help out at the charity events she organised, and when my kids were old enough they too gave up their time to support enable events.

My sis despite her disabilities has had a wonderful life (including meeting princess anne three times and winning gold medals in the special olympics for horse riding), thanks to my mum. My mum has devoted her life to making sure my sis and others in our community get the support they need. It's only now that she is in her 80s that she has finally asked for additional support as her mobility is failing.

I hate it when I see the "you're such an amazing mum" brigade. No she is fucking not, she exploits Harvey, and IMHO the only reason the scumbag has not been cancelled is because of Harv.

I know what a truly amazing mum is, every day I am grateful that I too have such an amazing lady as my mum putting her kids and grandkids first.

We all know that KP only ever puts herself first...

I am so done with her (that maybe the beer talking ;) )
Brilliant post and I totally agree with you, people who think KP is an 'amazing mum' because she is mother to a disabled son really need to go and educate themselves first of all about disability and secondly about KP. I hate when people assume that any mum of a disabled kid is 'amazing', your mother earned and deserved this title, KP certainly hasn't.

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I wish Keiran was secretly fimning a reality show about his fight to get the kids back, and what he is going through. The BBC should get behind that, and turn it into a feel-good winning against the bad guys show.
THAT is something people would want to see. Not the same old dog and pony show of KP
Fantastic idea sadly I don't think BBC will touch it. Maybe he should make his own documentary about his fight to regain access to his kids and post it on Youtube if his next legal effort fails? Normally I'd say keep this stuff private but if his legal efforts aren't going anywhere despite repeated attempts, it might be a good way of getting his message out there.
---
I actually think all the screaming and shouting is all a big act, more exaggerated, so she can claim mental health issues. She’s going to say ‘I’m working so hard day and night to try and save my children’s home, I’ve got extreme mental health issues cos I’m wired different to everyone else 🤣 I’m bringing my children up alone, selling my underwear and very soul online’. I don’t think she’d have any qualms about feigning being suicidal, she’s done it before when she was desperate for her own way. I think this is all a big acting part for her, everyone is calling her crazy and it’s all documented. She’ll claim anxiety and severe stress made her like this.
I'm so sick of her playing MH card. I have mental health issues and I don't treat people and animals like shit and I pay my bills

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I've got no neighbours - whooooo hooooooo

You have kids though that need sleep,

Shut the fuck up you crazy bitch

• Sad
  • Sick

The dog's doodah

I will be in Skank Central (Dial Post) on Saturday evening :oops: Not quite sure how close I will be to the MM but I'll keep an eye out for anything worth reporting!
Well you won't see her in The Crown in Dial Post, I was told she's banned from there, I don't know the reason.

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I think she needs to do a mash up for the next one, those visor glasses, with the blue immersion coat and a fur hat

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Last post it mentioned PA taking her to court and donating the proceeds to Fathers for Justice……wouldn’t the justice be so much sweeter if he donated it to Kieron’s go fund me?!
That would kill two birds!!
Can you imagine the meltdown she'd have 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

TurkeyTeeth

Well it looks like she has fallen off the face of the earth again.
So she is not hounded by the press and followed everywhere like she tries to make out.
There is no interest in her at all unless she stages the drama then calls the media or sends them the photos.
It's been so many years now with her playing the victim all which has been orchestrate by her and her enablers.
Hopefully it won't go on much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 36