Katie Price #294 She stinks and he wanks in sinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she does to get out of the BH & is successful in doing so, the general public will not be happy. They've already had a gutful of it. She's certainly not popular on the media comments. She has no excuses left. It won't go away Cunt Bitch whatever you decide to throw at the BH. Your day is coming. Cunt hag!

Reactions: 30
they would have seen a legal, to see what action is possible and weigh up the pros and cons, of taking it further and maybe the signing over of the house to mr pp could prove she intended to slander. skanky and her mother are stupid,because pete could write a book himself (as could all her exes) and expose the whole lot of them. skanky just cant let go,shes nuts !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ah, but you forget that Skanky is a victim of her own misfortunes. Someone else made her glug loads of voddie and sniff loads of white stuff before she got into her car at 6am to go and buy more white stuff. It wasn't her fault you see. (I feel my lower lip wobbling in sympathy....)

Reactions: 23
didnt get the letter,her post box has been nicked ?

Reactions: 17
i agree and in the book AFP dropped Dan (her brother ) in it, as dealing with her finances, so it looks like they have set him up for a fall, espcially skanky saying previously, he ripped her off. hes working on mr pp fencing now. the order of that family is skanky no 1, AFP no2 edna no3, price no4 and daniel no5. would be interesting watching skanky and AFP trying to throw each other under the bus, think AFP would win ,because skany learnt it from her mother but is too drug addled to see to the finer details. bet her mother was behind the keeping of jett and bunny too, because skanky not having them was affecting her image as former mother of the year.

Reactions: 26
Yep, I do wonder also what Dan thinks about the Bunny and Jet situation, is he ok with it or not. AFP and Sophie clearly support the bad treatment of Kieran and the kids

Reactions: 23
Forgot to remind you all. Dontcha know she’s a mowwdel of 25 years in diz bewutiful mowwdel industry!!? Woooohooo we luvvvreee it
---
He looks like he's been servicing strangers for £5 a time in a public toilet through a glory hole, he's certainly another strange little fucker.
hes one strange boy … warped FLF

Reactions: 18
Come on skanky pants. Let us see your beautiful surgery. You must look amazing now!

Reactions: 27
See Skank’s finally posted a Happy Birthday message to FLF (The pair of them looking very cocky and ugly on a boat) Edna must have reminded her, and she’s also posted that baby photo of B & J as littleun’s in a box again, with a ‘My World’ caption…..Yo Tattlers appears we have a new fav ‘My World‘ photo, minus J, P and Harv‘ Bear….are they no longer ‘Her World’ anymore

Reactions: 27
She's also posted to her stories a vid of her matching hand and toenails that she posted weeks ago. Why, just why would you regurgitate such shit?

Reactions: 25
Skanks laying it on thick with J&B at the moment,, can't you tell she's after freebies, a rag or mag exclusive for their birthdays, some deflection and good mummy points. Wonder if the right people are starting to ask questions about her parenting skills.

When you put it all together and look at it from that perspective, the biggest abuse of power for Katie, is her own mother. Thinking of all the awful situations she put her in and allowed her to do, it's where it all started.
Absolutely agree ... AFP is the one who abused Kipper, pimped her out used her as a cash cow
---
I am expecting the ice cream van pic to make an appearance any minute

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think we all owe Katie an apology!
All this time we have been taking the piss out of her for her stained clothes.
Well now looking at the FLF all J Y Oh Y clothes must come pre stained

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.