Katie Price #293 Judge saw right through, she’s in the POO. Won’t be going woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can she have had done on her nose that didn't give her two black eyes? I would have thought a nose job would give you black eyes.
Possibly a rhinoplasty? I think that's what its called. I had it done years ago to correct a deviated septum and it changed the shape of my nose. I was told that some people have it done for cosmetic reasons. I never had black eyes after but it's a damn painful op!

Reactions: 22
Possibly a rhinoplasty? I think that's what its called. I had it done years ago to correct a deviated septum and it changed the shape of my nose. I was told that some people have it done for cosmetic reasons. I never had black eyes after but it's a damn painful op!
Ok I thought it would cause more bruising, maybe she had something done on the tip and not the bone/cartilage in the middle?
---
Has his Dolly 💩 herself in the Hire Car? 😂🤢😷
Surgery Oooze?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Katie Price #294 - Krusties have to hangon, the BH will DRAGon...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Grifter. He's literally a 2 minute drive from Takeley Car Wash which I have personally seen him use. He was in the queue behind me!
Lazy sod or does he think he's too famous now for being the skank's sidekick?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe sink boy asked Harvey to clean his cars again and got told "duck off you bleep" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The bandage does not look supportive enough for a rhinoplasty

Reactions: 15
Okay so Skanky is already in Belgium because I just read the article which explains why the
bleep didn't turn up and according to another article she wasn't represented either. And
now she's banging on about her favourite marriage and how going to prison will just be
another chapter in her life.

Well I can now finish my chicken fried rice in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2291917
Heading back already…?
Well that woman who is looking after sid said he was only staying there for Thursday and Friday..so must be .. hardly any after care for her surgical treatment then if she's had it this morning and now coming home

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.