Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helena what’s does that mean AMSR please?
It's something to do with sensations being stimulated by certain noises. It became a bit of a trend but looks to me like a cover for some
people to perv at women or girls doing things with their mouths.....or for women/ girls to make money by doing such videos

Reactions: 29
Now you’re all seeing skanky price senior for what she is a nasty evil bitter old bitch ,probably because she was told her miracle operation wasn’t a newsworthy item. Arrogant people always bring themselves down

Reactions: 28
Look at the category it’s under though which is how it’s got the bestseller tag as there won’t be that many under that category.
I thought that would be the angle when someone found the name of the ghostwriter, she's written loads of stuff on abused women.
Just look at Kipper hanging around her mum like a limpet, it's so obviously a Katie Price biography! Amy's just the vehicle the limpet can attach to

Reactions: 29
This inappropriate kids you tube and instagram stuff is there nothing that can be done to stop it ? If KP refuses to supervise, from now onwards is it going to continue? What happens when parents refuse to supervise or comply I don’t know?

Reactions: 17
Now you’re all seeing skanky price senior for what she is a nasty evil bitter old bitch ,probably because she was told her miracle operation wasn’t a newsworthy item. Arrogant people always bring themselves down
I never knew much about AFP till last year, often wondered what she's like and now I know!
Who is the bigger cunt? AFP or KFP?

Reactions: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: 16
This inappropriate kids you tube and instagram stuff is there nothing that can be done to stop it ? If KP refuses to supervise, from now onwards is it going to continue? What happens when parents refuse to supervise or comply I don’t know?
Nothing if a court does nothing when Kieran takes them evidence.

Reactions: 13
Dear Lord. I'm lost for words. . .

Reactions: 20
I never knew much about AFP till last year, often wondered what she's like and now I know!
Who is the bigger cunt? AFP or KFP?
I think this is where skanky gets her bad attitude from! Old skank

Reactions: 20
If they werent aware J&P are now

Reactions: 17
Feel for J&P
Their Nan saying some horrible things about their dad

Vile of her to do that to them

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.