Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BilboHolmes

If I was sink boy, I wouldn’t bother collecting any stuff from MM. It might be covered in dog/animal poop/pee.
Oh why is prom a thing in this country???? I’m not bitter (much) that I only got a mediocre school disco with crisps and flat pop.
I'm 40 and we had Prom- not that recent a thing x

Reactions: 11

VIP Member
But…..oh goody do I see some signs of libel in these extracts, maybe, this book could still be pulled by expensive lawyers, seems some dodgy allegations are contained within….as expected 🤦🏽‍♀️

Roll on the podcast…..will there be more of the same….slander of the men who’ve wronged Madam….oh I do hope so 😁
I will get the popcorn in then...

• Haha

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
What awful make up for a young pretty girl. No sign of darling Mummy
The make up has changed the whole shape of her face and made her nose look larger bulbus, I have seen a YouTube video where P did her own make up and she looked beautiful, not so keen on this look, will see how it all looks once she has her dress on

catty1

AND he ignored them 😂 , sounds to me he was sending her a message they are history, as she cant take a hint or even the photos of him with other women. she still thinks hes hers ,lol how sad is she 😂😂😂 i dont think hes spoken to her at all,it sounds like hes avoiding her, buffered by daddywoods and matey. he needs to slam the message home good and proper,lots of photos with different girls, infact if he really wants to send her over the edge he sould get engaged to KB s ex fiance or at least some photos 😂
Why doesnt the just block her number?

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…
So in 2005 PA's parents had been married 50 years? Must be a good age now. Would be been married 68 years now!

• Heart

ThePelican

I think it's sole purpose is to exonerate Kipper Price. She won't give a shiny shite if it makes tuppence or worse. The publishers have met the costs. It will be there in the press for her and her brain-dead fans to refer to as some sort of 'proof' of her everlasting victim status which apparently absolves her from any crime.
---

She will have got an advance though most likely. I bet that's how KP convinced her to do it ( maybe she didn't need much convincing) a nice little nest egg for you to pass on mum!
I was just thinking about her advance. She'll almost certainly have got one, probably in the low-to-mid five figures. Advances are usually non-recoupable - Amy will be able to keep the money even if the book doesn't sell enough copies to earn back the advance.

Last edited:

Crowbag

VIP Member
I think P's makeup looks perfect.
Light, fresh, pretty, fun.

(Nothing at all like the BYG)
True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

VIP Member
The way the transplant has been dealt with is the oddest thing ever from the grifting family. I thought they would have monetised it to infinity and back from the start, they sell everything about their lives, but for 8 months they have pretended it didn’t happen. Even the admission yesterday was conducted with little fanfare. We initially thought it just down to AFP not wishing it publicised, but when have the family held back on anything. If she didn’t want to be photographed they could have still sold the story minus any images, and I do think magazines would have paid Skank big coin for it, OK magazine love this stuff, Skank looking sad photos would be used. Plus Skank would have milked the sympathy angle, as she always does. With so much negativity around her, she needs everything she can use. AFP has now written this book (well a ghost writer did) and finally the story is out there, but more as an afterthought, the main selling point is her hard done by daughter, blaming many of the men in her life for all her failings. Also the fact AFP still doesn’t want to show her face. (That publicity photo was touched up by a professional ) in public makes me believe she doesn’t look good and is very sick, though as you say she made it to Cornwall, an arduous trip in this heat in the condition I thought she must be in.

It’s just so odd, I’m totally confused by it all, the way the entire family have been with the transplant story goes against everything they normally do, let’s face it they’ve used AFP’s diagnosis for stories and sympathy from the start, but suddenly stopped with the actual transplant. Kylie just don’t get it 🤷🏽‍♀️
I didn't get it either, the way the transplant was handled was very odd, as you know I had my doubts that the transplant actually took
place. I was expecting Skanky to milk this to buggery but she didn't which is so unlike her, she exploits everything else but not this!

Sweet post Kylie.

• Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Well I guess if FPC is doing it then due to distance she has to get ready early. Isn't FPC also in Brighton/Horsham? Presumably P's prom is somewhere near her school and doesn't Pete live in Surrey?
Think they live near Walton on the Hill