Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
IS there anyone who can post the photo of Jett meeting Kieran on the MM driveway? I never saw it.

Reactions: 12

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
See skank hadn't even liked her daughter's latest posts either..
Reckon jedya or Sophie uploaded on her IG to make out she's there.
Wonder if the bf of p sold the begging stories to the scum , he seems in control of p or that's my impression
---
My thoughts are Skanky is not there. She would not pass up the opportunity to gatecrash P’s prom preparations. I think P has been left to care for J and B and that’s why she is there. Think she has been sectioned or in the Priory voluntarily. All in time for the BH
I noticed that woman who was with h was there during p makeover, is she the new day housekeeper I wonder

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Pretty sure it's still the same. The hospital aren't going to tell you anything about the donor without the family's permission. Just imagine too having agreed to donate your loved ones organs thinking they will go help some young person live a long life only to discover that they were given to AFP! I think the fact that the transplant has been so downplayed is down to the fact that they are just not bloody grateful, doubtless they see it as something she was ENTITLED to and that it should have happened years ago!
i hope they tell her who the donor is and tell the donor .s family who got there lovely lungs and i hope the family is as crackers (only more so) as the prices and decide to visit their families lungs every day to feel closer to the person they lost. i hope no amount of money or injunctions,retraining orders etc., will stop the nutty family and Amy and co ., endure what everyone else has had to put up with off skanky for years, including breaking in through the windows at night, demanding their family members part back ......mmmm too much ? i have had a tipple ;) 😂 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Why isn't Princess listed on the roster of CAN-managed personalities, on its website? I wondered is it because she's under 18, but Junior is there and it still says he's 17.

Aside - I didn't know Claire managed Jeremy Kyle, or Stephanie Davis

• Wow

Trafalgar

VIP Member
So not one picture of P with KP, now don’t you find that very strange, not in any of her videos all of today. She wouldn’t miss a chance to gloat about this.
I wonder if P is helping to look after the younger ones as Skank isn't there. Hence why she has been around the shitty shack so much.

Minx103

Chatty Member
I keep reading comments saying PA told J the truth when he was 16. Can anyone confirm this happened?

helptheaged

VIP Member
Something has definitely happened with Skanky. There is no way that she would miss out on the photos and posts about Princess and her prom. She is always pushing herself front and centre, yet on this special day for Princess there was no “So proud/mini me/how stunning does my Princess look”. Not even any woo hooing or loving it in the make up video. It makes no sense.

I don’t think she is with SB or a new egg, I think she has been arrested for something 🙏
Has KP put any comments under Princess IG

Adawu

VIP Member
There won't be much ... he isn't famous anymore ... if Dane Bowers was still a star he would have been a major target like Pete ... AFP book is using Petes continuing fame as a hook to relaunch interest in Kipper
She must be desperate as Pete Ya Cunts latest claim to fame was as a chef on the toxic This Morning 😂😂😂

• Haha