Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
So not one picture of P with KP, now don’t you find that very strange, not in any of her videos all of today. She wouldn’t miss a chance to gloat about this.
Thought the very same thing. Priory resident perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
You Krusties are so cynical, muvva of the year WAS there but staying outta the limelight so Princess could have her moment and then went back indoors to tidy up, put the tea on for the little uns and settle down with a cuppa Earl Grey while she helped them get their homework done and out of the way so they can spend the whole weekend outdoors having fun in the countryside/beach/theme park. That's right Edna, isn't it???

P.S, that Alex below needs to give their head a wobble

View attachment 2262153
Saddos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Looks at long, wavy briiiiight pink hair.
Looks at birth certificate.
Looks at short sensible hairstyles for the mature woman.

Thinks fuck that.
I'll stick to my pink thank you.
It's 2023, women can have their hair however they like no matter their age. Enjoy it. Have fun.
Crowbag your the best.

• Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Oh thank you Stan, I was genuinely gobsmacked that was a new interview and AFP looked and sounded so well. I thought wow I called it wrong, just believed her public absence and the secrecy meant it she was very suck, and here she was bright as a shiny button. I’m off to the beach to have the biggest cocktail to get over the shock of thinking that interview recent 😁
I’m not 100% convinced this was before the transplant as I’m sure you can see the top of her scar at the v neck?

Winepig

VIP Member
There will be no apology, they have no self reflection and when they are called out on things (deliberately ignoring people's title choices etc) they just ignore. Bit like what KP would do.
That’s really funny that you’ve mentioned that , I’ve also thought the ignoring / being caught out or questioned on anything is very KP like behaviour too . High five Mickeyspoon 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Angry
This inappropriate kids you tube and instagram stuff is there nothing that can be done to stop it ? If KP refuses to supervise, from now onwards is it going to continue? What happens when parents refuse to supervise or comply I don’t know?
Nothing if a court does nothing when Kieran takes them evidence.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Wish Pete Alex and Kris would corroborate the poor parenting, controlling/ manipulation, harrassment and public humiliation, long term coke and booze inc drink driving - for kieran and his custody battle.

The situation has been played out before across them all and is well documented
---
Have KP& SB done a runner to spain? Is that why princess was alone at MM.

Wonder if pete new that trash libel was about to he published and didnt want princess there, hence not posting prom pictures
I was wondering perhaps Claire had been informed about the book etc,well before this shit has come out.

mrspig99

VIP Member
...and one day, he'll grow up to be able to spell 'abacus'.... bless.
And PLAYING too!
---
Here we go.
AFP has done an interview with The Sun.

Edit: I think it's bits from the book, but there's a new photo of her.
God she looks dreadful, and you can see the surgery scar in the middle of her chest from the transplant!

• Sad

mrspig99

VIP Member
Why are they putting her make up on now? In this humid weather it will be sliding off and patchy by teatime, let alone this evening.
Does Fern Pointy-chin use an industrial strength setting spray or something?
Well I guess if FPC is doing it then due to distance she has to get ready early. Isn't FPC also in Brighton/Horsham? Presumably P's prom is somewhere near her school and doesn't Pete live in Surrey?