Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be 3 generations soon,, woman breeder i took Ty to wants me to take Diesel to one of her breeder friends to stud him out,, so might see what the womans like and get first pick. I'll have grandad Ty, daddy Diesel and grandson ........ I know what i want to name him but think it might be a bit to much and emotional. Back on topic skank and Amy the enabler are weapons grade cunts. 🤣
They are stunning x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jeesus, does Amy have her own brain or did she get a bit of her daughter's transplanted whilst they did her lung?

The management being close and mixed up in their lives is basically a repeat of KP's libel against Pete and Claire Powel....which they won against Kipper in court!
She's also attacking Pete for being 'girly' and having hair extensions and diamonds. Stop being a bully Amy, shaming men, it's what your daughter does.
"
skanky must have got it from her mother, who coincidly has an a"ME" in her name 😂
---
But wasn't Peter famous before skank got her page 3 stint? Amy forgets the wedding was filmed with the build up etc and it was skanks choices
peter wasnt washed up, he had done alright,people knew who he was and skanky,people knew who she was too, the romance must have made thousands and it was sweet watching it at the time. she didnt know how well off she was with him,he had already bedded a spice girl and was by no means skint or washed up, together they were a dream....but she just couldnt stop shagging around. she knows now what she has lost but its too late. p.s. their wedding was over the top,gaudy and too pink, but its what they wanted and if only she could have behaved herself, they would be still be together

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Genuinely am surprised they didn't cut to the chase and call it The Narc's Word. We all know Skanky write this piffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a load of absolute tosh. AFP does realise that Peter and Katie’s whole relationship was conducted in public, yes? Does she think everyone has collective amnesia?
How can she keep a straight face and say that PA used her daughter to become rich and famous ffs. They were both past their heyday when they went in the jungle, but I believe there was a genuine attraction between them when they met. As a couple, with a willingness to share every aspect of their lives, they became more famous and popular than they had been before.
In time, PA wised up, stopped thinking with his cock, and realised that he was married to a total witch. She showed no love to him or the children, she was constantly nasty, remember her saying “I’m the star Pete, not you, me”. It’s all on record, AFP is trying to rewrite history.
In the many years since their break up, it has been clear PA is the caring, responsible parent, and also conducts himself like an adult, not a spoilt vicious brat.
AFP is totally deluded if she thinks anyone is going to read this tripe and believe it’s all the nasty man’s fault.
Yes, I’ve written an essay, she’s annoyed me.
Old iron lung did not even want Andre he was second choice, she wanted Declan Donnelly, she tried to set him up with Skank, but he did not want to know. Iron lung told Skank to go for Andre instead, Skank went to his dressing room, and gave him a blow job and the rest is history.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Amy says Katie grew up idolising Peter and had his posters on her wall i doubt that( from a very young age all Katie wanted to be was a football wag)
Even if she did it just proves that PA was famous way before she was so how can she say he married her for the fame?
---
Totally disgusting behaviour from them.AFP and KFP seems the pair of them live in the past ffs and now AFP trying to make out her bleep of a daughter is a bleeping saint wouldnt suprise me if KFP put Amy the enabler up to write this trash of a book
Of course she did. KFP has restraining orders against her meaning she can't sling mud against her exes so she gets her mum to do it instead! I hope they all get together and sue her!
---
Ty&Diesel have an opinion. ✌🤪View attachment 2263289
Aww they are adorable!
---
Might be 3 generations soon,, woman breeder i took Ty to wants me to take Diesel to one of her breeder friends to stud him out,, so might see what the womans like and get first pick. I'll have grandad Ty, daddy Diesel and grandson ........ I know what i want to name him but think it might be a bit to much and emotional. Back on topic skank and Amy the enabler are weapons grade cunts. 🤣
I hope he's up to the task Stan. A friend of mine had rotties and was going to use one to breed from, but he had problems performing the task! There is a very graphic story about using vaseline to try and help things along that I won't go into here but you can use your imagination I'm sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rinse and repeat, its so boring! AFP makes a big deal about PA because he's the biggest name and is doing well for himself, I'm sorry she's ill but she's a vindictive cow, she's just as vile as KFP, I didn't think she was but she's shown her true colours. I think this book will get a lot of backlash, people are sick of KFP now bar a few deluded fans, Amy is trying to get the last bit of cash for Skanky before she pops her clogs, we all know KFP is behind the majority of it, do they not realise we have seen the carry on with the reality shows and what she was like, shes just a mass of contradictions,and blaming Pete for the start of her mental health! that really pi**es me off has she forgotten she was taking an overdose and slashing her wrists when Dane dumped her? She's psychotic and tries to manipulate partners when they have had enough of her, the poor grandkids. I hope she gets sued to high heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks to @Cakeyface for the new fred title
A very eventful last thread
Kipper was drugged up and wasted, gate crashing princess live, when asked to leave she then went live on her account showed the disgusting state the MM is in yet again and talked tit and showed random medication boxes she's supposedly prescribed
Carl grew a pair for a millisecond and posted pics of him with some pool girls, then did a little walkabout with a new dolly
Price saw red as usual and went on a bender writing nonsense on insta
Red tops seem to be going in for the kill, all the comments are negative and even her own insta posts are full of negative comments
Its all up in the air regarding the priceywoods love affair, will he escape the clutches of the man eater or will he return like an absolute mug....
View attachment 2259977View attachment 2259978View attachment 2259980
It's 06:04 and just caught up on all this mad stuff cos away for a few days - just W0W and W0W again and again. Bed now for a bit, but will enlighten y'all later when I've gathered my thoughts on all this crap x 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
C’mon Claire I know you are in Dubai but the Skank mother has your client maligned on the Front page of a Sunday, going silent and ignoring the claims of the arrogant matriarch of the grifting family will not stop some people believing her stories, mud sticks, his reputation is taking a kicking here, pull that book, take the scammers down, I can’t see how you can let them make these accusations without any consequence, fight them Claire, fight them 👊🏾😁

D803D60A-B540-4362-81B4-728D6B1FC073.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow AFP!
In the sun it says writing the book has brought us even closer. So this is KP slating everyone through her mum 🤔
All her exs say they had to compete with her talking about Pete all the time.
So Amy, you didn’t know about the AG”affair” then, but did you know about the others and why she aborted the baby. (Pete would have known it wasn’t his) hopefully it will all come out one day. Maybe now the kids are old enough, this is the time.
No wonder KP has gone to ground.
---
C’mon Claire I know you are in Dubai but the Skank mother has your client maligned on the Front page of a Sunday, going silent and ignoring the claims of the arrogant matriarch of the grifting family will not some stop people believing her stories, mud sticks, his reputation is taking a kicking here, pull that book, take the scammers down, I can’t see how you can let them make these accusations without any consequence, fight them Claire, fight them 👊🏾😁

View attachment 2263711
The headline: maybe if KP hadn’t broken the things Pete said he couldn’t stand. Drugs and affairs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oooh la la just a handful of the comments on Twitter regarding the latest in The Sun, AFP and Skank are getting a proper kicking, oh what a misfire this is, the public have well and truly turned, both the mother and daughter are coming across as very bitter vindictive individuals, they are f*cked. It’s clear this book is the book Skank wanted published, she’s just used AFP’s name, with the equally evil old cow’s blessing. Keep saying it but I I’m Gobsmacked this got past the lawyers, and it’s blowing up in their faces, oh Skank I don’t think this is going well for you, what a shame…

0B1D9473-C118-4B7E-9E22-7CB0FA276AA1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Still watching Glasto, but just seen this, Oh my it’s getting worse, Andre’s name and reputation is being publicly taken apart by this book, and without a shred of evidence, how the hell have the publisher‘s lawyers let this through, this is character assassination, his team can’t let this pass, that book must be pulled now. Poor P & J, they both adore their father, gee WTF is AFP on, it‘s actually unreal and it’s going to backfire badly, Skank is hated, she‘ll be hated more now, guarantee it….

Over to you Claire, she cannot and I believe will not let her client be maligned in this way. Wow given an opportunity to live a few more years and this is what you do AFP, as vile as her daughter, what a bunch of grifting obnoxious cranks that family is. This is so tragic.
I think they're assuming he won't sue a terminally ill women but they'll br wrong. Thus is skank all over it.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
At the end of the day a woman was so drunk it wasn't clear if she consented or really remembered what happened. There was a scumbag who took advantage of her whatever way you look at it.

A trial is going to look at so much info and we only ever get to hear a little bit, the bit about her being drunk and him being quite pleased about
it is pretty clear I think, shows you what type of person he is.
He's getting punishment by being saddled with the old gorgon and her fruitcake offspring. I do hope he's enjoying it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No wonder skank is hiding...she knew that this extracts were being printed and hid. Plus it takes the heat of her vile behaviour towards that Vegas woman rant and blades death ..she is rubbing her hands with glee her true hateful words are being printed courtesy of Amy the enabler

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.