Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KATIE Price’s mum has branded her ex-husband Peter Andre “manipulative” and claims he left her crying at home as she struggled with her mental health.

In her sensational new book, Amy Price reveals she warned her daughter off Pete before they both entered the reality TV show I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! in 2004.

But Amy, 71, says Katie, now 45, ignored her and the pair entered a five-year relationship riddled with jealousy, where Peter manipulated rows on their reality TV series to make her daughter look bad.

Despite her concerns, Amy, who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary, says Katie was excited about getting wed and fulfilling her childhood dreams of a wedding with a pink dress and Cinderella carriage.

A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

Amy, who is battling a terminal illness, says “building a brand” had come at a “high price” and the “pursuit of money and fame was taking precedence over everything”.

She says one of the worst examples was at her daughter’s so-called “surprise” 30th birthday party in 2008 at the luxurious Luton Hoo Hotel, Beds. Amy went into Katie’s bedroom to find her manager placing “sex toys and condoms” on the bed to “try spicing it up for the storyline”.

She writes: “I actually felt sick to my stomach. I knew that, due to the post-natal depression Kate was still suffering with, sex was the last thing on her mind.

“To begin with, the reality TV editing process made Kate and Pete’s post wedding relationship look all lovey-dovey and nice.

“As the relationship progressed, there were clear signs of Pete’s fragile ego impacting his relationship, not least his continual need to rid himself of intolerable feelings by giving them to my daughter.

“Time and time again, she was the one made to feel insecure and bullied, so that she became the one on the verge of breaking down.

“The more insecure she became, Pete seemed increasingly repulsed by her vulnerability and cut deeper with his insults and passive aggressive mood swings.

“True, he did not beat her black and blue but his anger manifested itself in other ways. It chipped away at her self-esteem until she was a shell of her former self.

“Ultimately, he was and still is more skilful at separating his private and public self and presenting an outward facing Mr Nice Guy persona and it has served him well.

“Conversely, Kate has always worn her heart on her sleeve and it became an increasingly thread-bare garment.”

Amy says that towards the end of their relationship the editing of their reality show seemed to make Katie look moody and uncooperative and Pete look “the good guy”.

They went on to have another child, Princess, now 15, who was born in June 2007, but Amy says soon the marriage was in trouble.

The final trigger for Peter were rumours of an affair between Katie and international dressage rider Andrew Gould. Amy says she was never aware of any affair.

The final trigger which led Pete to call it a day was a photograph of Kate at the Badminton Horse Trials with her equestrian products manager, book agent and make-up artist. They were joined by the international dressage rider Andrew Gould and his wife Polly. They went on to a club where they were photographed.

Amy writes: “I was never aware of an affair between them.

“Afterwards somehow, Pete remained the handsome prince while she became the evil snow queen. Those of us closest to her know this was no accident, because she was part of a publicity machine which had sucked her in and was now viciously spitting her out.”
Still watching Glasto, but just seen this, Oh my it’s getting worse, Andre’s name and reputation is being publicly taken apart by this book, and without a shred of evidence, how the hell have the publisher‘s lawyers let this through, this is character assassination, his team can’t let this pass, that book must be pulled now. Poor P & J, they both adore their father, gee WTF is AFP on, it‘s actually unreal and it’s going to backfire badly, Skank is hated, she‘ll be hated more now, guarantee it….

Over to you Claire, she cannot and I believe will not let her client be maligned in this way. Wow given an opportunity to live a few more years and this is what you do AFP, as vile as her daughter, what a bunch of grifting obnoxious cranks that family is. This is so tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I wonder if P and J have been reading about this, could cause some issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Wastn Skanky ordered to pay Clair and PA damages
---

I really hope they all sue her sorry arse its beyond disgusting
Allowing this book to come out is the equivalent of Kipper beating herself up.

There’s some kind of joke in that last sentence about fish in batter, but I’m too bloody knackered after a very large vino to formulate it.
Oh well…… MORE vino!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm pleasantly surprised with how people are completely turning against the whole bleeping price clan

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Price knows she cannot come after Pete, Dwight, Keiron and Alex herself, because they will sue her.
Si she uses her mum. Her terminally ill mum, thinking that these men wont put Amy through a lawsuit because it will impair her health.
Amy has had a good life. Her daughter has enriched her with happiness grandkids and money. But unfortunately for Amy, the internet is forever. So Pete ,Alex, Keiron, Dwight’s names are besmirched by proxy, ergo Amy or Katie or Amy and Katie colluding in this book, and their victims must be apologised to, their characters properly redressed, and renumerated in money by those libelling them in print and slandering them in interviews. Should Amy have died during this procedure her estate can still be attached by those sueing her when the case is proven. And it will be proven because there are hours of clips on YouTube and other platforms as well has hundreds of columns in papers, magazines and articles.
The Sun must have millions of pounds to defend itself.

Reactions: 37
At the end of the day a woman was so drunk it wasn't clear if she consented or really remembered what happened. There was a scumbag who took advantage of her whatever way you look at it.

A trial is going to look at so much info and we only ever get to hear a little bit, the bit about her being drunk and him being quite pleased about
it is pretty clear I think, shows you what type of person he is.
I don’t comment often so I know I don’t hold much clout but could we please spoiler these discussions if possible because they’re very upsetting for people who’ve been through that x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”
I don’t think even PA will have the patience to ignore this. What a horrible old witch she is. I hope Junior and Princess pull her up talking about their lovely dad like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Price knows she cannot come after Pete, Dwight, Keiron and Alex herself, because they will sue her.
Si she uses her mum. Her terminally ill mum, thinking that these men wont put Amy through a lawsuit because it will impair her health.
Amy has had a good life. Her daughter has enriched her with happiness grandkids and money. But unfortunately for Amy, the internet is forever. So Pete ,Alex, Keiron, Dwight’s names are besmirched by proxy, ergo Amy or Katie or Amy and Katie colluding in this book, and their victims must be apologised to, their characters properly redressed, and renumerated in money by those libelling them in print and slandering them in interviews. Should Amy have died during this procedure her estate can still be attached by those sueing her when the case is proven. And it will be proven because there are hours of clips on YouTube and other platforms as well has hundreds of columns in papers, magazines and articles.
The Sun must have millions of pounds to defend itself.
Apparently The Sun is making massive losses so perhaps they done care any more as if they go under, doesn’t matter who Sue’s them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That family are the first to claim all the exes are famous off the back of KP and would be nothing without her yet AFP has written a book bringing all the exes up in order to promote and apportion all the blame on them. It’s hypocritical and another example of her lifelong enabling traits. The entire book is a massive contradiction! What a different book it could’ve been if she’d used this opportunity to finally take her daughter to task and give her a massive reality check before she dies. Absolute grifters the lot of them.
And the irony! AFP using a photo of herself with said daughter, in order to push sales of this fictional diatribe! Is that not "using my famous daughter"?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Could this book be her undoing? So much for no more drama - she just loves the wind up- her children surely won’t thank the grandmother for slating their father’s..
I wonder….
And that could be the problem... the woman who thinks she made her and lived off the proceeds of her concoobine forever... is the person who unknowingly and without meaning to... ultimately takes her down. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm pleasantly surprised with how people are completely turning against the whole bleeping price clan
It's not before time, I'm surprised it's taken this long for the general public to finally say we've had enough of the self-pitying, lying old tart. Cancel it

Reactions: 24
There's more from AFP.
Amy says: “Pete was in his element that day but to me he looked like a sweaty marshmallow.

“Everything was so big and gaudy.

“The number of diamonds in their rings shocked me.

“Pete’s ring had 20 princess-cut diamonds mounted in platinum — yes, this is for a man!

“Kate’s ring had 35 princess-cut diamonds, elevated on a bridge of pink gold encrusted with pink diamonds.

“It was grotesque.

“It was so big it didn’t look real.

“It was like a toy ring out of a jamboree bag.

“Pete even had hair extensions put in before the wedding.

“They didn’t want to be outdone by each other and this streak of jealousy continued throughout the marriage.”

Amy describes it as a “management marriage” with their manager “so intrusively mixed up in their private life”.

Opening up about her decision to write the explosive book, Amy - , who has the lung condition idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, writes: “I’ve lived on the sidelines for years, forced to sit back as lie after lie has been printed about my daughter.

“Now, as I approach death, it’s high time I speak up and set the record straight.

“Her marriage to this man left her at her lowest ebb and set the scene for further toxic betrothals.

“He wanted to be rich and famous, and my daughter unwittingly became part of the plan.

“My daughter is no angel, but she became a sacrificial lamb in a celebrity slaughter the moment she paired up with Peter Andre.”
Amy price smoking some ganja 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any has finished her. What on earth possessed her? The book and Sun excerpts should be cancelled immediately. Then cancel permanently the whole family into oblivion. The exes may retaliate but my bet is that they’ll treat this trash with the contempt it deserves and close ranks more than ever to protect their precious new families privacy. This would be the best thing, the silence and lack of interest will shock them to the core. What on earth must Princess and Junior think of Amy? Also everybody else dragged into this. Pete and Kieran’s parents, SBs parents must be absolutely mortified at what their son has become all through hooking up with this trailer trash. I hope they get zero attention and realise within weeks that this was the biggest mistake they ever made.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Still watching Glasto….as much as I can’t believe what is spilling out of that AFP in this book, seriously f*cked up, I’ve just had a funny thought, well I think it’s funny 😁 ….Do we think she’s got a chapter on Sad-Boy (think we’ve had a few derogatory comments so far) and she tears him a new one 😁 Imagine he hasn‘t gone and is still hanging around with AFP’s words of derision about him ringing in his ears…..now that will be funny….or….he has gone and hearing AFP slag him off, fires back with some seriously bad Skank home truths,….even funnier. Go on AFP let’s hope you’ve written a Sad-Boy chapter, oh the laughs to be had with that one 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know us Tattlers see through Skank - but it seems to me that she is the most unpopular she has ever been with the general public?

Do you agree - or is it just me imagining it?

I know there are still some die hard fans but they are slim on the ground nowadays and are drowned out by people calling for her to be in jail or asking how she can afford everything? The majority of these are non tattlers - just normal everyday people.

Hopefully this book is backfiring spectacularly.

I will always sympathise with the Amy situation (don't shout at me) as I lost my mom and dad both in the last 4 years in a very traumatic fashion and I don't wish or want harm to come to Amy.

Remember when she goes there are grandkids who will be heartbroken however much Skank is milking it. Also it bleeping disgusts me how Skank is behaving. She should be making the most of her mom whilst she is here and trying to make sure she has nothing at all to worry about. No doubt AFP is scared and then all the tit KFP gets wrapped up in is enough to make you ill. I kept all my worries inside when my dad was deteriorating badly, he was already paranoid and scared and I didn't want to add anything to his mental trauma so I lied and said everything was perfect blah blah blah.

Skank is struggling to perform her manipulation now as she has dropped the ball by her substance misuse and it has made her sloppy with her lies and deceit. Plus she has repeated all these sly behaviours for so long we can all now see through it. I am sure if AFP tries to make her accountable she becomes either hostile (and threatens her mom) or tries emotional blackmail. She was always cold and snippy to AFP in the reality programmes. Also in the past if any of her circle tried to correct her she classed them as negative and pushed them away.

One of my relatives used to blackmail her mother in law by threatening to prevent access to the grandkids - which I wouldn't put past the skank.

I also think shes playing a lot of emotional blackmail on SB, admittedly he was stupid for ever getting involved with her and he almost certainly had an agenda, but even he realises she is a mess. But she snares people by playing on her vulnerable side, "I am katie price - jordan is a character" etc. You hear her do it regularly in interviews "Am I like how you expected me to be" "see everyone lies about me I am just a quiet delicate little flower really". Plus she puts on the sex kitten act and reels them in.

I don't wish harm on Skank - it would be too painful for her family, however what I would like to see is Justice and either her banged up in prison or living a moderate and less extravagant life in order to pay what she owes.

I really do hope the tide is turning and the big headed, lying, neglectful, smelly ho gets cancelled soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Aewww

they are absolutely gorgeous. Massive hugs to them both. Ty is a beauty.. his son has learned well from him. Big kisses and hugs 🐶 xxx
Might be 3 generations soon,, woman breeder i took Ty to wants me to take Diesel to one of her breeder friends to stud him out,, so might see what the womans like and get first pick. I'll have grandad Ty, daddy Diesel and grandson ........ I know what i want to name him but think it might be a bit to much and emotional. Back on topic skank and Amy the enabler are weapons grade cunts. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.