Katie Price #287 kipper price is off her chump, "But..." she cries, "at least I'm not an utter trump"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha, the about the author would explain the categories.
'She seemed destined for the Olympics'......really? Interesting choice of words, seem means it's subjective, not factual. Through who's eyes did it 'seem' she was an Olympic standard athlete 😆
---
Re Amy's book, isn't there a section for 'Women's' fantasies'?
Asking for a friend.
It's near the Walter Mitty section!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just noticed Bunny is putting videos on her Youtube channel again. Surprised that account hasn't been closed by now. Looks like her first video was posted on the day/night that KP was drunk/high.
One uploaded today has both Bunny and Jett on. Obviously they're not being supervised.

Bunny Hayler - YouTube
OMG.... I've just watched it. Absolutely reprehensible. Its makes me sick to think what some pervs out there are doing while watching that video of Bunny eating whatever it was that she was eating.... Vile.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Starting to make sense now why skanks lured prinny over to Pricey Towers. Been softening prinny up for the last week letting her do what she wants and probably all 3 witches skank, Sophie the source and Amy the enabler bending prinnys ear with their version of "the truth" before Pete could tell her the real reason why he dumped skanks arse. ✌😎

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
A week before, Peter, now 50, took Junior to Cyprus to celebrate his parents’ 50th wedding anniversary leaving Katie, who was suffering post-natal depression, crying.

In KP’s book…
So in 2005 PA's parents had been married 50 years? Must be a good age now. Would be been married 68 years now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.