Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammers of hell

Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
What happened to Harvey's law and #be kind? These muppets are so thick they don't even realise the double standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
I was really unsettled watching those LIVES, she was so wasted, the stuff regarding J was really upsetting, he’s been alienated and poisoned, she said he’s home schooled but only twice a week, appears she’s not sending him back, adding he’s brave because of what he’s told the police. She’d just bought him £100 worth of some online game stuff. No sign of B. She was still claiming Blade was murdered, investigation going on, added nothing else. Kept complaining her feet hurt. P confirmed they do indeed have a show planned. Constantly denied she was drunk, said it was her ADHD meds. Woke up 4 small dogs who went crazy. The house was a tip, the sink full of chips, the washing machine had the biggest pile of clothing to be washed on top of it. Said H had broken some of the lights in the hall. Went looking for a RSPCA certificate that said her house was fine and so were all the animals, feed dropped out or she passed out before we saw it. Ripped SB’s star name off the wall, throwing it on the floor. Kept saying she was ‘Nuts’ and didn’t care what anyone thought of her. She sounded to me like a drug addict that’s not long for this world.

That’s all I can remember, P kept trying to calm her down and stopped her saying certain things, P seems a very sensible girl dealing with a Skank who was totally trashed. I had no idea before this how she was considered a fit and proper person to look after those two young children, I’m in total disbelief now. That was tough viewing, and nothing is being done to stop her, and I sadly doubt tonight will change anything, it never does. All in all that was really depressing, she‘s in a terrible state, I can’t see how much longer she can continue like this without something really serious happening either to herself or to those around her 😔
She blamed her adhd meds for her drunk behaviour then admitted she hasn't even been started on them yet as some bullshit about having an ecg as has a hole in her heart so needs to check that out first. I wish she had a hole in her head. She also kept harping on about her driving licence that she was going to show it to prove she had it back but went completely off track again. I have been a nurse for 26 years and know an alcoholic druggie when I see one and tonight she has confirmed more than ever that she is and just how unstable she is. Expect a statement from her enablers in the morning saying she has been checked in to rehab voluntarily, more likely she has been sectioned. I cannot see Carl going anywhere near her now

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
SB has posted! Whoever his auntie is, has been at the MM at some point with Sid
old picture.
Think that’s a nickname, aunt to Sid, not his aunt.
This was the housekeeper at the MM and ❄ supplier, she has left (no wonder the house is a tip)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Slightly off topic.
Well, woke up this am in Nottingham hospital, looked out the window and couldn't believe that the smelly bugger had camped up on the roof😳
IMG_20230622_132434.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230623_091540_Instagram.jpg
hopefully the changes are to do with the kids, but just thought I'd pop the picture evidence on here for well errmm you know 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Well that got interesting, I didn't see it just read the comments. It makes me feel sick what's going on in that house. P shouldn't be trying to keep
a lid on that, something tragic is going to happen.

As Anna predicted earlier today, she will go full on because Kieran exposed her lies. She also goes ballistic when men leave her, think of slapgate but it is now only kids with her, no Carl to fight with! The antidepressants mixed with alcohol and her licence bak? Hugely concerning.

And her admitting bribing a 9 year old to make police statements. well thanks for confirming you conspired to pevert the course of justice Kipp, you might have finally earned yourself a prison spell!

Isn't it ironic that after claiming for months there were videos of abuse in Kieran's home she broadcasts one live oh herself doing it in her house. I knew she would not keep a lid on herself for 6 months. That house must be hell!

I would be hugely concerned if I was Pete or Kieran and be having police round there.....again! I don't think I can sleep now!

• Sad
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Anyone know if there’s a way to notify the Red Tops, send them the post 😁 though they do read here, don’t want the Sun to miss this one, how will her fans defend this mess now if it blows up in the papers….the pair of them will look such Twats, oh I’m praying a story appears this morning 🙏🏾
They have it ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
Junior has likes her latest instagram post. She never once mentioned him the whole time he was in Ibiza, not even the fact he was performing there. You’d think she’d be really proud but because PA and CAN representatives are heavily involved she’s such a bitch she’d rather ignore it. I really feel sorry for him as she so obviously doesn’t give a shit. Prinny on the other hand……well I can only imagine the shite she’s going to be posting on her birthday. She’s honestly just vile.
Perhaps she was asked not to ... if I was managing him I wouldn't want her to be mentioned much ... he wants to be taken seriously and she is an above average embarrassing Mum ... he should contact Stallone for advice 😂😂😂
---
I’m going to take issue with this, people looking down their nose at certain jobs because they are not ‘deemed to be intelligent’. Hair and beauty people make people feel better about themselves and look presentable. My sister also helps cancer patients and disabled people to feel better about themselves by giving them some pride back in their appearance.

Just because P isn’t training to be a lawyer or otherwise, doesn’t mean she’s not doing something worthwhile.

I’ll get off me soapbox.
As a wiggy with PTSD and Fibromyalgia I cannot agree more ... my hairdresser, nail tech and beautician really help me feel better 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

BicBiro

And that Ladies and Gentlemen is a textbook example of how to play the MH card ahead of the BH. Scamming, dog killing scum that she is.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Anna666

VIP Member
Fer fecks sake, do they ever pay attention. The medication she had with her was an anti-depressant and she was claiming she was getting assessed for ADHD. Now 500 billion chav mum Pwice supporters will be crying about how KP has adhd.
All these bloody stupid influenzers, are now jumping onto the ADHD bandwagon, they want to excuse their shitty behaviour and nasty personality with a label, hence the behaviour continues 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 🥰😀💖 x...

I leave this here I've made, I poped in a while back, saw about Blade so decided to leave it a bit as too upsetting..I just can't read about her she's vile.

Anyway thought I'd pop in, say hello and add a pic 😀😘 xx

Resizer_16874762210951.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Aisleyne has shared it to her stories and tagged them both so it doesn’t really make any difference that SFP has deleted it. Can always count on Aisleyne to get knee deep in the drama 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Edna the show has already started, you deleted too late…though I’m off to check out this trailer 😁

Edit…haha the trailer is so appropriate for today, chatting about what she wants in a man, it’s shallow empty shite, this podcast is gonna be awful, just constant lies and dull me me me content.

Link

View attachment 2257502
Poor Sophie, with a voice like that she's little hope of joining the middle class she aspires too.
---
This is pathetic, such a toxic relationship.

Metro are the first to publish her post.
Katie must love knowing that Carl fucked another girl, younger, prettier and less butchered than herself, that he smiled in the girl's eyes, kissed her mouth, cuddled her younger, firmer body. It's just as well that Katie hasn't got a jealous bone in her body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
As entertaining as all this drama can be, its actually so so sad. My heart actually aches for those poor children. They need to be with their father. This is just so upsetting. Unless you've grown up with drunk or drug addicted parents, you wouldn't understand how scary it is for children. Watching your parent act bizarrely is one of the worst things and you never forget it.

• Sad
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I just cannot for the life of me work out how she is still holding them kids hostage at the MM!! That's 3 nights on the trott now she's been obviously on drink and drugs, what are social services waiting for...a death of a child??it's absolutely disgusting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

mammywhite

Chatty Member
She really does have an high opinion of herself he came back to the uk to me, no you daft twat he came back to the uk because his holiday was over,if he had indeed told you she was inexperienced then that’s because he knew it’s what you wanted to hear.
Also it’s a bit rich saying she had no morals when he to also participated in anything that happened,you poor deluded soul 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Funny how when she was she saying ‘go on Jett tell everyone why you was brave’ he said he doesn’t know.

She’s filled that poor boys head with shit.

• Sad
  • Angry