Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Great post Squirrel, you’re called it, totally agree. Spot on about H, it’s costing the taxpayer £100,000s, all because his mother is a f*cking liability. Budgets for care have been massively cut, but this woman who lives in a mansion has exploited the system all his life and won the jackpot of care for him. I know so many parents of children with special needs who cannot get the funding she has managed, honestly breaks my heart to see them struggling yet this irresponsible piece of 💩 rinses the system with ease. It’s so wrong. I see parents who have few breaks from caring for their child, and here we have her, who has palmed H off to AFP when he was younger and now we pick up the bill, f*cking disgrace, but as usual she manages it. Still as you say, we wait, the fall cometh, it’s already in play, she’s a mess, just we need something really bad to happen to her, a proper consequence for her feckless behaviour, let’s hope it’s soon 🙏🏾
But she will have to pay once she’s discharged from the bankruptcy. It’s at her advantage to keep this going as long as possible. The fees will be means tested and as she’s earns in excess of 12g per month ( according to the amount she said she could pay, but didn’t) . So fees paid and no income tax

Reactions: 14

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Oh my, this is way worse than I imagined, shit, she’s in big trouble, she sounds way out of her depth.

I mentioned this before, a long time ago in my early twenties I had a bf for a couple of years who ran fetish nights in London. The club scene in London was/is scary. I saw crazy things at fetish nights, used to go to Torture Garden as well, but I also heard things about celebs and a couple of times saw things the papers would love, I have lots of stories but weirdly and sadly nothing on Skank. I also have friends who work in TV, but all they have is she’s not well liked and considered a joke, have nothing big on her. I have no ☕ on her at all, even my Brighton crowd have nothing.

I mentioned other day about the footballers brother, and said I do know about him, it straight from from two people who used to work for him, why I said he’s bad, actually dangerous. Andre’s J needs to stay well clear. One girl in her 20s got really messed up, heavy addiction, think Mules, she got out after seeing girls caught, she relocated to Manchester, I haven't seen her in years, but someone told me she has numerous health problems and hardly leaves her house now, she’s only late 30s in age. Why I often say that drugs life will get you Skank, I’ve seen it happen, to much younger girls.

I’m thinking Skank is involved in stuff he does, and it ain’t just drugs as I’ve mentioned, if so f*ck I’m shocked, to be honest this changes everything…..she will walk from the BH, guarantee that now. Feel quite shocked, last night and Gatwick makes sense now.

Well this has taken my mind off missing Depeche Mode !
TG was so great when it was at Mass in Brixton. Those were fun nights. The best part was the trip home on the nightbus/crack of dawn bus with people going in to work. Always an interesting lot of questions from my co-travellers lol

• Haha

ThePelican

Find it odd she was at Gatwick, she was on the Thameslink line ((Brighton-London Bridge) in that photo, her nearest station to Dial Post is Haywards Heath, she wouldn’t have to change at Gatwick to get to London. Guess it’s possible she started from Gatwick and was spotted in a lift going to her platform, but find it a bit strange she was at Gatwick if that post is true 🤔😁
Would her nearest station not be Horsham? Either way, it's strange that she got off at Gatwick.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I had not even thought of that! FFS! and she has responsibility of two young very vulnerable kids
It didn't occur to me either, hugo, but now I'm thinking Give me me an extra £500 and I'll send you a cute pic of B posing with make-up on." :eek:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
In the video she kept calling someone 'Jo' so I assumed that was maybe that woman's name?

Dear God what has she done to her hair this time? I actually think Jeyda is a lot prettier than KP and would do much better being the model for her clothing line, she has quite a nice figure too.
Ahhh maybe, I thought someone here was calling the carer 'Fiona', but I may have mixed things up

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Who's the creep the fella in his photo's
---

I really just don't get these two. The whole relationship, on/off every other week.
we don’t believe it’s anything more than a business relationship. The on off malarkey was a way of getting media attention (and the resultant £££), they just didn’t know when to stop. Think of it as teenagers portraying an “unhealthy relationship” in drama club and you won’t be far off the mark. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
No your not a bad person JD,,, your being quite nice to skank. Me personally want the cunt to fly off in fucking jealous rage and crash her car into a wall and suffer terrible pain for hours. 🤣
That’s strange Stan, that’s pretty close to the mental image I had after she realises she’s run out of ❄, a moment after she’s seen the Sink Boy and attractive ladies post. I doubt the Shitty Shack’s gates would survive that 😉 (I’m very much taken with MM’s new moniker, definitely more fitting).

Last edited:
  • Haha

kags7312

As much as I dislike KP, does anyone seriously believe she is actually prostituting herself?

• Haha