Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Master and Servant would be Priceys go to record.
She wishes she's the Master... yeah.. Master of slots and bad mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Are people who are saying they've 'worked it out' thinking it's prostitution then and KP going to airports to meet 'older clients'? Reason I ask is that I'm not sure we're all interpreting the 'cryptic' clues the same way.

I thought seeing Brah's clues, it sounded like something disturbing and dark - not sure the above fits that (unless dangerous pimps pulling KP strings)
I wouldn't be surprised at 'kink' prostitution, but I think it's more than that...

• Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Oh yes I will, I’m currently watching a Jennifer Aniston Murder Mystery film, (it’s kinda rubbish but I’m loving it, I adore films like this 😁 ) while glancing at the Ipad, and I have wine, prob stay up to about 2am, hoping to see Skank self-destruct, screen shots will be taken 😁….woo hoo.🥳
Padum padum...I'm loving that Kylie dance track ATM....woohoo bk to you 😁😘

• Haha
  • Heart

kags7312

For some reason, I’m recalling the time KFP went to Manchester airport, despite not arriving or departing on a flight. She was in arrivals for some reason no one could fathom.
I am soooo naive but surely you only go to airports to travel?!? I’ve never been to an airport to party - I genuinely don’t get it 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
I think she may have lost weight IMO (not complimenting the skank btw). Probably due to her heavy use ❄
Don’t forget now it has allegedly split from wanking Sink Boy Coal, it won’t be getting its multiple protein (sperm) injections. Although it’s bound to have another egg on the go. Prinny boyfriend is its current target/next victim. “Prinny can I borrow your boyfriend my Tampax is stuck” Conscious that the wretch uses them for their intended purpose and as an anal suppository to prevent uncontrolled leaking. Price will be butt plugging and pegging him without a doubt.
---
Any news on how’s its surrogacy is developing?

• Haha
  • Sick

ClivE

VIP Member
Maybe wonder why he's posting with the name of a dissolved company in, seems a bit shady or deflecting on who's actually paid for him to go to Vegas. 🧐
the one he is advertising is VIP VEGAS UK(seems legit at compaines house)the one he tried running UK VEGAS VIP LTD started 30th APRIL 2019 SHUT DOWN 6THOCTOBER 2020

He looks a right thug, doesn’t he?
I would have used ‘he looks a right dick’ but each to their own 😉
---
Am I clutching at straws or is SB’s mate making a sign with his fingers on that pic ?
I can’t remember exact details, but when SB and KFP had ‘split’ one time, he was ‘papped’ (set up most likely) making some sort of sign with his fingers. At the time, us tattlers thought it was a threatening message. Not the same is it? Or am I clutching at straws?

• Haha
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
if all these women that appear when Harvey is with Katie are supposed to be Harvey's professional Carers would it not now he is 21 and a male be better if he had a male carer(or dare they not let a male be with him because of his mothers reputation with men lol)
Indeed. Carer would be reading to H when it will barge in awl seksi like then demand assistance to retrieve a lost tampon........... it has history for that of course

• Haha
  • Sick