Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back at the inflatable tit implant factory Carol was interested in a permanent replacement for his asparagus (he keeps misplacing the fake one) ... he had his eye on the blue one but Kipper wants him to have the red one so he really can be 'the biggest I ever had'

1686925493286.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This girl will have immediately had to sign a NDA, stating she must NEVER talk about anything she see's or hears, or she will be sued. Price will have stressed this in NO uncertain terms. But, maybe when the 'girl' is all grown up 😂 she may talk like a squealing pig.
I've signed many an NDA. I was under the impression that if nefarious or criminal activities were happening then one could be broken?

Also In my understanding to be watertight they needed to be drafted by highly skilled lawyers not AFP. Skanky won''t have paid for one.

I now wonder if she enticed this young girl back in to her toxic web after she left because she was worried she may blab.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
Aww no please don't @WillowTree21! The majority of us believe you 100%.
---
Poor Harvey, there for a home visit and what does Mummy set up for him-a photoshoot! Why can’t she do something he would really like, like a visit to a train station or a visit to a farm or a zoo. She makes my blood boil!!
I suspect the photo shoot/interview is the ONLY reason Harvey is there! She hasn't bothered about him much the last few weekends has she?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It looks like one of those pictures you do as a teen where you cut out photos of your fave pop stars from magazines and put them together with a photo of you! Still that's probably the only way she will ever get another photo of all of them together.
It is crappy. There's nothing artistic about sticking different images of people together which have different lighting conditions, different resolutions / quality and colour. Not unless it's for laughs! Skank is even filtered where as the kids aren't 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the name of holy hell is going on with the boobs? What is that gaping hole?
Skanky has lost her nips.....how long before she ends up with a gaping rancid hole? Obviously she already has a gaping rancid hole. I mean ANOTHER gaping rancid hole.
Just over stretched skin being pulled down as she was a he so wasn't made to have boobs at all, never mind this ridiculous

Reactions: 14
She is so bleeping dated isn’t she ?we know she can’t move on from her time,but those claws look so old fashioned hardly anybody has claws like that these day.just manicured nicely etc.Yeah back in the ‘old days’ 🤣they were the usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where was that 'carer' hired from? Her behaviour with Harvey in that IG reel is unprofessional and she looks like a slob, to be quite blunt. Not because of her weight, but her general appearance and demeanour with H. As I said earlier, I can see why she isn't exactly Mary Poppins knowing she's working in that household.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Probably a paid Ad then ... becuase what parent would say thats a great family picture ??? If its an ad its a crap one because that compilation picture is rubbish frankly
I think the aim of hausofroxy is to bring deceased family members together in a photo, so it’s a bit spooky IMO….be careful what you wish for KFP!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
bleeping enabling complicit tosser will be moving into the triangle house daddy bought and built for him. bleeping enabling complicit tosser hasn't had a job or sold a car since he met skank. bleeping enabling complicit tosser will still be living at Pricey Towers he's just moving from the attic into the annex. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I appreciate the tea we get from @WillowTree21 @DC16 @Brah Day Izit? and anyone else with knowledge of Skanky and her worthless existence. Hearing the truth about her treatment of her children, her animals and her exes can be very hard, but it needs to be out there. She has got away with so much for so long, but I have to keep believing karma will get her, and the sooner the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We all know what she is capable of Willow and how she lies and covers things up. Been seeing it for years. I'm just disgusted that people who are involved don't have the conscious to tell what she has done. (I do also worry, that they may know who you are and be testing the water with you, but you have brought us some amazing tea all this time)
It did sound so bizarre when she tried to blame an unknown individual, if she did knock him down herself, she would of been better just admitting he escaped, but she couldn't do that, it was someone else's fault entirely. It's still wrong and horrible, but when she 'updates' the story that starts ringing alarm bells. Personally I was just shocked that she would tell anyone else and not keep it between her mum and sister, as the only confidants, as yes, she would be terrified if it got out.
I hope it does get out, maybe those who do know could contact the police but explain they don't want to identify themselves, not sure if that can be done? Everyone is sickened by her and her family who cover up for her. Can't wait to read this book of lies to see what they come out with next.
She tried to cover it up from the get go though. Her initial post said that Blade had 'passed away' rather than saying he got run over, so she got maximum sympathy from her 'fans' assuming he had died of natural causes. Then when the story came out about him being taken to a vet and that he had been run over she came out with the ridiculous 'somebody murdered Blade to get back at me' story. Had she simply said to start with that he had got out and got run over it would have ended there. Yes there may have been criticism in some quarters ( like here) that he could get out but in all fairness some dogs are escape artists and will dig their way out or jump over fences! Given that she has a large property it's not that unlikely that he could escape from it at some point. Even if as has been speculated she ran over him herself she still could have got sympathy from that if she had told the truth and said something like he ran out in front of her and she couldn't stop in time or she didn't see him in the dark ( he's a black dog after all). She could have then done a very tearful piece to camera about how 'devastated' she was to have killed him.

bleeping enabling complicit tosser will be moving into the triangle house daddy bought and built for him. bleeping enabling complicit tosser hasn't had a job or sold a car since he met skank. bleeping enabling complicit tosser will still be living at Pricey Towers he's just moving from the attic into the annex. 😎
let it out Stan !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe another sob story interview in OK Mag or the likes, to mark H recently turning 21 and make her deluded fans go 'ohhhh so cute amazing mum'
It’s gonna be the same regurgitated crap as usual. There’s never anything new. Poor victim me instead of professional model of 25 years it should be professional victim
---
New reel on IG dancing with H, new pair of £745 Laboutain trainers, she had a white version on the other day.
Another for the BH @DC16
I’ve seen her wear the black ones before.
---
New reel on IG dancing with H, new pair of £745 Laboutain trainers, she had a white version on the other day.
Another for the BH @DC16
I’ve seen her wear the black ones before.
Interesting isn't it, the contrast - she dances in Louboutin trainers while H is clad in the usual awful, poor quality, 'gifted', UpTheir crap.
Don’t worry she won’t waste the paid for hair and make up. She will be donning her j why why crap shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's tagged RTL, the German broadcaster. Maybe H been signed up for a show about disability awareness in Germany?
Is she doing a piece with Boris Becker about how to hide your money and spend endlessly when bankrupt in the UK?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.