Katie Price #283 So kippers now right on the beg, so she can go out to find a new egg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's looking healthier
He is looking heavily filtered and so is she ... I wont believe Harvey has lost any weight until I see in the wild pics of him because video filters can make you look taller slimmer younger etc etc etc

Reactions: 15
Apparently whatever she is filming will be out next week. So it says on her Facebook page.

You can see the BTS of her JYY shoot that she is doing after, tomorrow :rolleyes: (as predicted)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Photo done by houseofroxart. Her Instagram page boasts about combining pictures to get the best family picture

Edit- Instagram page is hausofroxart
Probably a paid Ad then ... becuase what parent would say thats a great family picture ??? If its an ad its a crap one because that compilation picture is rubbish frankly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why feel bad? .... He is not cute in any shape, way or form .... people only say he is, because of his disabilities, being kind .... I don't wish him any harm, but couldn't give a flyin duck what Harv bear does ... to make it worse ` WE the bleeping tax payer ` are paying for his upkeep, a ridiculous amount, that could be used to help ` many ` adults with special needs ... instead its being used on 1 person ...... that really fucks me off BIG TIME .... that others are missing out and his bleep of a mother has fully abused this situation to her advantage🤬
I agree with you.

He's not cute, not a kid, he's a grown young man with disabilities. He has also displayed some worrying violent and aggressive tendencies. Personally I think he's a ticking timebomb.

On those videos he demonstrates no respect for his 'carer', calling her a witch and shouting 'bleeping bleep' throughout while Skanky cackles.

It's not funny, it's not cute I'd be mortified if that were my son. Yet her brain dead 'fans' are on her Instergram saying how cute he is!

How different his life could have been with a devoted, loving dedicated mother trying to ensure he has the best life ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apparently whatever she is filming will be out next week. So it says on her Facebook page.

You can see the BTS of her JYY shoot that she is doing after, tomorrow :rolleyes: (as predicted)
not ITV though is it ... burned her bridges with them ... be very surprised if its any mainstream UK TV channel

Reactions: 13
I suspect & get the feeling, some on here don't think I get the facts right. I only post information I know is correct. I was hesitant when Blade died to actually believe KFP had any involvement in his death, other than her usual irresponsibility by not making sure property secure. I assumed he did get out & got run over on main road, which in itself is terrible. But i was told information that people were correct on here with their assumptions & KFP was responsible & got others involved to cover up the death of beautiful Blade. How it was explained about the cover up, fits into place what really happened. I know 1st hand the family are con artists & scum, but now with the Blade circumstances, I find it sickening that they close ranks & actually aid & abet her disgusting actions. I will think more carefully now, whether I will post any information, until it's going to be substantiated by Redtops or authorities.
Noooo Willow don’t stop with the updates, like others are saying i believe you, we are clinging onto posts from our people with knowledge, as Skank is using all her powers of deflection, conning and grifting to knock everyone back at the mo….and sadly winning. Your info is info we desperately need, plus you said you will reveal more if and when you can, keep the faith with us 🙏🏾😁

We are a pretty agreeable bunch as a rule on here, but difference of opinion does happen I’m inclined to just roll on by if I see a post I don’t agree with or what I think is just a plain 💩 take 😁

As @Anna666 just said earlier, I also wasn’t liking the P stuff yesterday but people are entitled to their opinions, I just moved on by, won’t get drawn in and not gonna criticise, just chose to not get involved, it happens, but only occasionally on the KP threads.

I spent a few days on the Scholfield threads recently, oh my we think we have conspiracy theories here lately, we got nothing on that thread…’BAT💩CRAZY’ some of the stuff on there 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I made one comment disagreeing, got my head bitten off, made me laugh, it was so funny and ridiculous. Just skulked off to the Holly thread to see if I’d cause trouble there, thought better of it 😁

So do stay Willow, we need you, it’s a hard-knock life being a Krustie at mo, we need your invaluable contribution ❤x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
J is now 18 and classed as an adult. PA cant just fly to Ibiza and bring him home because he has been in the company of unsavory people. Life is not like that. As much as we want to protect our children they have to grow up and unfortunately learn from their mistakes. The old saying that you can't put an old head on young shoulders is very apt. J has been brought up well. He is planning to have a career in a business where drugs are available. I am sure he will dabble but then again most of the teenagers around have or are dabbling. PA has to just wait in the wings and let J do his growing up. This will be the same for P. She may find it more difficult because of the influence Skanky can have on her.
Won't the publicity for Amy's book, with appearances by KP and AFP, need to start soon as book out in a few weeks? Is Amy even going to be well enough to do interviews in person, I doubt it. Probably remote interviews.
KFP will make sure SHE is in the studio while AFP is remote! You know she won’t resist actually being on telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t why F the nanny/hired help went back. I was told she was originally hired to help with the horses. Then she was looking after the kids - sometimes for weeks while KFP was off doing the shite she does, endless holidays etc. Then they fell out over what I think might have been the tampon pulling incident, and KFP was really nasty. God knows why she’s there again. I will have to see if I can find out anything.
of course this is all third or fourth hand, so details may have got muddled on the way.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The split can't be real surely, I mean cowls a young lad out in Vegas.... where are all the party videos, the scantily clad women, videos at the bar etc etc looks like a proper sad sausage fest 🤣🤣🤣 bet FLF Is well upset he's missed out 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
so. anyway ... after all the 'build up' where is the podcast that wont last ????????? probably on imaginary tv with the travel series, the OF reality TV show and the surrogate baby show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The split can't be real surely, I mean cowls a young lad out in Vegas.... where are all the party videos, the scantily clad women, videos at the bar etc etc looks like a proper sad sausage fest 🤣🤣🤣 bet FLF Is well upset he's missed out 🤭🤭
That bloke SB's with is married and is one of the ones pictured before with that drug dealer mate who got jailed. This is SB's birthday in 2020.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 15.17.04.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual fk ... still one of your favourites pictures Kipper, you are filtered to death, so is Princess ... the 3 older kids are very obviously photoshopped onto it - they werent even there with you having the photo taken ... you sad cow !!!!

View attachment 2244279
It looks like one of those pictures you do as a teen where you cut out photos of your fave pop stars from magazines and put them together with a photo of you! Still that's probably the only way she will ever get another photo of all of them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.