Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a couple of her idiot fans are saying on the mirror comments people are calling Katie out but where does Peter get his money from if i am correct he as been in a few west end shows as his Instagram(yes he does sometimes include the kids on it) still does the odd tv, think he as weekly column in that new magazine plus i think he as had good management so prob as lots of investments that pay him yearly(i know he as just shut one company down but that is business the difference with Katie is it is personal bankruptcy what she owes as nothing to do with her business going bust they were LTD i am not even against Katie closing a business if it is not making money except for the fact THAT IF SHE DID NOT TAKE A 150K DIRECTORS LOAN IT WOULD NOT HAVE CLOSED DOWN OWING PEOPLE MONEY)plus he as a wife that has a VERY GOOD JOB plus he does not go off on holiday every month and spend thousands on surgery that we know of(he could go to a good surgeon with his wife's connections and not the butchers Katie goes to)yet what as she got trying to flog crap on Instagram what ever gigs/holidays Ryan can get her(now seems no longer)only fans(lol)what ever pictures/stories she can sell to the media and trying to flog the kids
He invested lots of his money years ago well before IT..he’d bought a beautiful place in Cyprus.Plus I think other properties.

Reactions: 28
That was first thought Kylie..... He's escaping!!
Unless she's like Prince Harry, she can't follow him 🤣
or maybe that is what the split is about he wanted to go to Vegas but she can not so to put people off asking why she as not gone with him they put out they have split(until he comes back then he would have missed his love so much they are back together week after bankruptcy hearing)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
or maybe that is what the split is about he wanted to go to Vegas but she can not so to put people off asking why she as not gone with him they put out they have split(until he comes back then he would have missed his love so much they are back together week after bankruptcy hearing)
Tbf that could be it.... Anything is possible with these two!!

Reactions: 14
Oh my is he really going, if so he really has left her hasn’t he…wow WTF 😁

View attachment 2239105
It's probably a planned break-up to give her clout at the BH. They've agreed not to meet until after the hearing so he's using the time to catch up on his second home. The moment the hearing's over they'll try to sell a romantic reunion story. It's all bullshit.

Reactions: 26
Clearly utter BOLLX. IF she was being followed, why hasn't she been pictured driving illegally? Sure she is. She really is an arrogant PO :poop: , who still thinks shes a number one CELEB in UK. Interest in her waned long ago & is at an all time low now. Most genuine, caring people will only be interested in reading about her getting her 'just desserts' and for that, we've been waiting FAR TOO LONG. :mad:
Spotted this comment under her latest pic of the kids in Brighton….
well of course no one was pestering her!! I bet everyone was giving that thing a wide berth. Imagine the stench of her in this heat 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
well of course no one was pestering her!! I bet everyone was giving that thing a wide berth. Imagine the stench of her in this heat 🤢
Gone are the days she is hounded by her fans and the paps. So why didn't the paps follow her to the pier then, but they followed her when she dropped Bunny off. Strange that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is SB just posting smoke and mirrors as usual, is he still in the MM attic waiting to surprise Princess as the clown he is ?. Two things I believe of this pair, duck all and nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fantastic. Its not getting the attention it so desperately craves. Dried up old prune

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So ... I wonder if Kipper realises that she couldn't wear that dress due to the stupid norks ... it would look something like this ...
She would have to wear the dress as a top to get it over her gigantic norks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
KP used the exact same photo for Junior's birthday 2 years ago, for his 16th, that day she got her wig done, photoshoot, then, the next day the interview on GMB with H, then buggered off on her holiday/surgery trip. No big parties for Junior. Last year for his birthday not a lot either, SFP and Princess attended a concert he was singing at.

Junior doesn't want her even posting about her, he has had enough, but as usual KP does what she likes.

I believe she has set up a load of photos yesterday too, she truly doesn't care about those kids unless they are making her money. I hope KH reports her.
I really feel for J. It doesn’t even sound like she saw him on his birthday? PA posted to say they had spent the day together and then he dropped him off at the airport. How can she be so obviously vile about her favouritism in treating Princess more favourably? I honestly think she can’t stand how close J is with his dad and how like him he is. She’s pathetic. Doesn’t deserve those kids, any of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Skanky on hearing SB had booked Vegas...

"I know what I'll do, I'll scoff a donut on Brighton pier, that'll show the bastard!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oooh just realised that’s where the 18,720 minutes post was about..,Vegas…gee I’m slow, and here’s me with an occupation that people would think needs a bit of an intellect 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

I initially thought wow he has finally left her, but you Tattlers have brought me down to earth again, they could well still be playing games. This was arranged on the post date ((June 1st) as cover to increase the feeling they’ve split, he just wants to go back to Vegas, and as she can’t travel to the USA he’s gone without her….really not sure what is going on, them and their games, guess we will only believe it if they start having a public spat or he is pictured with another woman (could still be a game even then). Here we go again, the carousel of their 💩 ‘relationship’ continues to spin, starting to feel we are being played 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.