Katie Price #282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm being thick and don't really understand immigration conditions. Because Skanky has been charged, in court and found guilty of offences does that mean she can't enter the USA?
I wouldn’t have thought so Blue,they are very strict it would have to be a face to face meeting at embassy,no Etsa.

Reactions: 7
She`ll be busy in between flights shopping in the duty free, buying bottles of expensive perfume ..... a trolley full of booze and cartons of fags with ` Kieran's GFM money ` .... tut ... tut ... TUT nasty puddin throwing fiend Michelle 🥴 ( I hope SB has gone to Vegas ALONE .... if soo ... no wonder the old hoe bag is unravelling day by day .... I would say its guilt for killing Blade .. but we all know, she dosent give a duck, him going alone without her, would bother her more .... I also hope he posts countless photos of beautiful scantily clad women he meets over there, if for some reason she cant go out of the country, this is the biggest ` duck YOU ` message he can give her ... she must be going nuts, not being in control .... he is as nasty, as she is, so I wouldn't put it past him to play these mind games with her ) 🤷‍♀️
It's about time it met its match. I still wonder if its all another con though.. I don't trust these two as far as I can spit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.