Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all sorry if this is in bad taste but…. I just read her post to my mate who said she wants space not much of that in a coffin. Sorry

Reactions: 25
As much as I don’t like CW I do think he’s trapped with her as she threatens to hurt herself. Allegedly she has already done so in their arguments.
I think he has actually really dumped her, hence her spiral ... its not due to Blade dying or the media attacking her ... not saying he won't go back, but, its not the first time he has really left her
---
Kipper is on the way down from the drugged high, she will announce a 'break from sm for reasons of reasons on her instasham' (her family will change her passwords like last time after an intervention) ... in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

And as for her frenemy Aisleyne ... she could care less, public comments are public 'proof' she 'tried to help', a way to line up media work for herself if something happens to Kipper 'Kps best friend speaks' ... you get the drift

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
What a nice thing for you children to see. You are reeping what you sow. If you meant this, you would go and get proper help and admit all of your failings. But narcissists never admit, that's why a diagnosis is so hard.
---
Chris Watts is a prime example of a family anhilator. He was a covert narcissist and his mask was uncovered. It's a really dangerous time when you uncover a covert narcissist, best not to do it. Walk away slowly without them knowing you know. I can imagine KP is pretty wild when she is exposed and challenged.

Reactions: 23
The Priory. I called this as her last hand she would play. She is spiralling the drain.
If her family and loved one truly cared about her they would have at the very least, an intervention for her. Not a filmed one. Not a WooHoo guys one. A private one that we never find out about. When I say we, I mean, an intervention that she doesn’t sell as a story.
The Killing of Blade and Sharon, the bankruptcy that never was, the graffiti, the break ups, the cocaine and alcohol use, the car crashes, the terrible cosmetic procedures, the driving ban reimposed, even her terminal mother, none of this bad publicity inspires any sympathy anymore. People know this isn’t an influencer or a media personality with drama. This is a woman months from death, she simply is going to die. The human body and mind isn’t that strong.

Reactions: 31
I think the press are playing this one well. None of them could be accused of hounding her - there’s no circus around her like there was for CF. They’re only reporting what she spews out on her instagram. So if she does do something, the family can’t accuse them of hounding her.

Reactions: 23
No it's great info, very interesting. She has enough hair for testing. she has 2 or 3 inches of her own hair whenever she gets the extensions and hair pieces re-done.
You must do a very hard job, it must be very pressured these days.
---
I think it's the one that will get her most attention, Pete is a bigger name....and maybe she wants something off Pete. Kieran she has branded disgusting and Alex got a restraining order.....so she's back to name-dropping Pete, acting like they're mates.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.