Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Oh dear! Hopefully it's true!
About fucking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Now i'm no model and as such I don't like body shaming posts... But. You can see how contorted her poor face is and those mad eyebrows. She obviously had a face that didnt age well, she looked like Amy from about 40, but she was pretty - she was just aging. She looked so good when she was with Kieran and on Loose Women. She should have just stuck with aging glamour model. She's lost all the prettiness from her face and she just looks like she's stretched and uncomfortable.

She's another one like Meghan Markle - she had a good thing going and she just fucked it. She had her niche, making money, possibilty of a good life but no, just go crazy, reaching beyond and then it just crumbles. Grifting for ever decreasing benefits.

Its crazy how so many stars are hitting the gutter right now. Keeps Tattle in business 😭😆
Some rightfully DESERVE it - like this vile specimen!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sad that Blade was only brought to protect her. So sad that she couldn’t do such a simple to protect him and shut her gate. Surely with all her millions she could have installed an electric gate? Or just got out of the car and shut the gate behind her and insisted that all visitors do the same. Neglectful, uncaring, repetitive, repulsive behavior.
Obviously she knows she has been doing something wrong to even insinuate that!
Do we even know that she was at home on Sunday night?

Reactions: 9

woowoono2

Chatty Member
I don't believe for a minute she's got rid of cling on Cole. Gets her more sympathy pretending to be single from her 2 brain cell fans. Although I did notice superfan Julie turned against her on the Blade post!
What did SFJ say?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Ah yes, the cycle of abuse, just ignoring the part of the cycle Skank inflicts on others!

Reminds me a bit of the Schofield brother's situation. They both turn out to be exploiters and abusers of young men/boys, so something probably happened to them as kids too. I suppose it's all OK though if they do a nice photoshoot and talk about how hard they've found it all!
---

The price is a joke too.
price or Price...?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

roadannii

This needs to get into the papers!
Long time lurker - first time poster :) my first thought when I saw that picture was that any trained protection dog (or any dog with half a brain) would walk through that fence and barely have to duck? The public will say the same as it doesn't look even vaguely containing to any animal? I am NOT saying she hasn't done this him or treated him like shit, we all know she has :( (before everyone launches me thinking I'm standing up for her - definately not, cannot stand her) but to get the actual point where something is done, no way is that pic going to cut it unfortunately.

• Sad

jenabelle

he was messaging his daughter to check she was ok after skanky wouldnt let him see the kids and the go fund was was set up by someone called sam,not his girlfriend. did you see the videos bunny put up on face book ? i did, they are clearly neglect and heartbreaking. skanky is a cunt and how her braindead fans worship such a nobody is beyond me. they believe everything she says.
Stop it ... really no I didn't see any videos. She's not a responsible adult. Does J and P live with Peter

okeep

VIP Member
I dont want to be buried , in the MM pet semetary
I don’t want to live my life again ,
I don’t want to be buried in the MM pet semetary
I don’t want to live my live again

Reactions: 7

jenabelle

He hasn't got the kids back yet and we don't know why....
Is this all because she said, that he was with someone under age or massaging someone underage. I think I seen a go fund me page, set up by his girlfriend. Or am I dreaming 🙈

Reactions: 6