Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
This is where us tattlers need to try and get something done about this animal harming fucking bitch.. I don't know where to start with it all but I'm so fucking angry.. I know there was a petition but nothings come of it unfortunately.. What would be the next step in stopping this gutter trash vile creature from ever owning another pet?
[/QUOTE/]
A protest outside the MM would be high profile
This is where us tattlers need to try and get something done about this animal harming fucking bitch.. I don't know where to start with it all but I'm so fucking angry.. I know there was a petition but nothings come of it unfortunately.. What would be the next step in stopping this gutter trash vile creature from ever owning another pet?
A protest outside her house would be high profile

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Can I just ask who exactly wants to read child abuse biographies?
It doesn't matter though because pretty soon the market is going to be swamped with a tsunami of books penned by Scofield's victims, so this BS is going nowhere :LOL:

PLUS at the rate the cost of this bog paper is dropping they'll be paying people to take the crap away!
Well,Tv advertises that toilet paper uncrap the world,Uncrap the skank and iron lung.

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
Marked as STC. I wonder why it is taking so long to complete!

• Wow
it says last month the footballer paid 12k to spend the night with Katie IT WAS ACTUALLY BACK IN 2010 SO 13 YEARS AGO NO ON WOULD EVEN PAY £12 TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER NOW IN FACT SHE PROB AS TO PAY THEM
I think they were desperate to shoe horn a link to the Price Monster in there.....for some reason!
---
Can she even get in to Dubai with her criminal record?!
Probably not. It seems she takes her work trips to other places.

helptheaged

VIP Member
It’s still much to quiet, it is not like her to stay this quiet unless she had gone for further surgery!!