Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
if she does he must be a complete despot
someone super rich with links and friends in high places ? im not dis-putin that 😂
---
Definitely sneaking off to get some repair work done, not been seen in the wild for 2 weeks and cancelled 2 Ibiza trips. All skanks done is a pap walk for her birthday and a glimpse of her in the conservatory at Amy the enablers (long distance picture) skanks in hiding and she's sneaked off to Belgium before and it's not a long journey by car.
alves took skanky's place in ibiza and rimme AND gary linikers brother was there too, dont know what the connection is between rimmes circus and liniker, but he ALWAYS seems to be where they are, when out of blighty. im sure he was in Eire too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Saffy123

Remember reading into jimmy savile on the david icke forums in 2012

Wish rheyd do one on her ! Or have they already

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I take back what I said before, but I think Ryan is even keeping his distance now. She’s probably let him down over the club PA, he’s probably rightly pissed off.
Why didn’t she go to Ibiza ? I thought that would be her kind of place?

Definitely sneaking off to get some repair work done, not been seen in the wild for 2 weeks and cancelled 2 Ibiza trips. All skanks done is a pap walk for her birthday and a glimpse of her in the conservatory at Amy the enablers (long distance picture) skanks in hiding and she's sneaked off to Belgium before and it's not a long journey by car.
Or she's been arrested. One can but dream 😁
---
someone super rich with links and friends in high places ? im not dis-putin that 😂
---

alves took skanky's place in ibiza and rimme AND gary linikers brother was there too, dont know what the connection is between rimmes circus and liniker, but he ALWAYS seems to be where they are, when out of blighty. im sure he was in Eire too.
He's definitely been to that club in Monaghan before.

Adawu

VIP Member
Come on now Dolly, official guardian of the pisspot is a very important role :LOL:
---

Me too. I think if you're wealthy in the UK you can pay for PR and media clout and also good legal representation. Anyone who's not wealthy is at a disadvantage and is likely not to get so much help or sway with the press. Just look at Philth Schofield and those photos of him in the news with his 90 year old mum :sick: Schofield has a vast pot of funds for PR and loads of media contacts. What will the young victim have in comparison?
That queue jumping predatory nonce is Skanky with money to pay a top notch PR team.

Reactions: 11

SaLou

VIP Member
Thank you i didnt think to goole it im that pissed off with the skanky bitch👍🤬❤
---

Shes got a fucking cheek lost for words lying bitch bet she didnt even realise he was missing ffs
That was Princess' IG story, not Katie's.

woowoono2

Chatty Member
If we get now help from the RSPCA or PETA, we should as Jodie Marsh to rescue the remaining animals.

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I very much doubt it unless mutual back-scratching ceases. I think the recent distance from the FLF is telling too. I know he tagged her but shes not going to Spain for reasons of reasons of reasons!
FLF is in mallaga with chloe off geordie shore, according to his face book page
---
Oh I would love to, but not sure I am brave enough 2) be absolutely convinced, 3) be absolutely certain without doubt and 5) erm....what is the finger on your hand that's not called a finger but sometimes points upwards?

Thankfully six isn't on my radar.

Love you all. If there is a murdered barrister from Kent tomorrow, come to my funeral, please ♥
?