Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still in shock that this bleep has done this again and without a care in the world. She honestly makes me feel sick to my stomach.

We fostered a rescue kitten who was very poorly and she died after 4 days. I sobbed for days and days and days. And even though only a foster we paid to have her cremated and she is buried in our cat nip plant! So she brings joy to other cats. I have stopped fostering now as I was getting too upset letting them go to new homes so we have 1 cat who is a spoilt little bugger and who thinks our guest room is her bedroom and gets crappy when we actually have guests and she gets booted out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
#whereisstan.

I'll bail you out and be your legal rep if required.

Humour aside, I can see our dearest Stan seeing red, and I might just join him.

Her actions are not OK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
This woman should be banned from keeping any animals. She’s not fit to own a goldfish the bloody useless cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Ovaltine post though..Oh I'm so grief stricken Im going to have a hot drink and call it a night because I'm utterly heartbroken...

LIKE SHE DIDN'T bleeping CAUSE IT!!!!

God I dislike her.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Facey, from my digging, surprisingly, its ITV :unsure:
---

Tax evasion is the least of her worries now.
I've seen GB News not holding back on the Philth story this week, I don't care who outs her mistreatment/lack of care of animals but surely to god something has to be done now? I'm so upset/angry tonight and it's not like me to cry, but this is awful xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I've seen GB News not holding back on the Philth story this week, I don't care who outs her mistreatment/lack of care of animals but surely to god something has to be done now? I'm so upset/angry tonight and it's not like me to cry, but this is awful xx
Well,you are going through so much pain with your darling,we know what’s it’s like losing our babes,I’m still not over my darling Dave.Still have his ashes on his bean bag.😢

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well,you are going through so much pain with your darling,we know what’s it’s like losing our babes,I’m still not over my darling Dave.Still have his ashes on his bean bag.😢
That's what makes me so cross. We would give our last breath for our babes, she does not care one bit and they ALL deserve better than that. Thank you for caring, bless you, it's such a needless waste of a life when Blade could have been loved and cared for elsewhere in his elder years away from that witch, so upsetting. Love you Dolly ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Right gloves are off now, the public have had enough of this vile excuse for a human. Skank is finally getting trashed on her IG, people are really attacking her, the #bekind twats she calls fans are being drowned out, some are fighting back but it’s a very small thick-headed minority. Twitter is having a go at her as well, and the comments sections (before some were pulled) are 99.99% showing disgust towards her, even bloody Ron isn’t supporting her over this. It’s no consolation for the sad loss of such a beautiful animal, but that tide is turning on her now, I do believe she really is hated by most of the British public. So anyone who continues to platform her on TV, absolutely f*ck you, with all the anger towards Schofield are you going to continue supporting this animal killer piece of 💩 ? And our print media, stop the f*cking fluff pieces, stop buying her bloody Backgrid photos featuring her ugly deformed body. Today showed as ugly as she looks on the outside she is even uglier inside, an absolute piece of trash, and we want her f*cking binned for good. Read the room all of you……STOP F*CKING PLATFORMING HER.

I said earlier what can we do to stop her owning more animals, well we are all contacting various animal welfare organisation, that’s a start. Thought of something else we can do. We have that bloody book of lies incoming soon. No doubt Skank will promote this, f*ck Lorraine Kelly, GMB, This Morning, any show she may try to use to do this. Any that dare to platform her, we need to launch onto their social media, asking them how they can even think it’s ok to give this animal killer airtime. Pressure them as much as we can, let’s take these TV show hypocrites (with their love of animals items) down. Let’s come out fighting, ITV are already struggling with the Schofield scandal, firefighting the fallout, do they want more trouble on top. F*ck these bastards if they let her run her Mum’s sob story unchallenged, let’s make them realise we’ve had enough of this 💩 Even if we fail, it will create a mass of negativity around any appearance, at the very least it might make some producers think and stop a potential future show sending her coin. Taking her income away is the best way to hurt this feckless useless weapons grade c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I am still in shock that this bleep has done this again and without a care in the world. She honestly makes me feel sick to my stomach.

We fostered a rescue kitten who was very poorly and she died after 4 days. I sobbed for days and days and days. And even though only a foster we paid to have her cremated and she is buried in our cat nip plant! So she brings joy to other cats. I have stopped fostering now as I was getting too upset letting them go to new homes so we have 1 cat who is a spoilt little bugger and who thinks our guest room is her bedroom and gets crappy when we actually have guests and she gets booted out.
I was meant to be a fosterer for Cats Protection. I had a cat called Jennie for a week before she found a home. I cried for days, cursing myself that I just didn’t keep her for myself. She’s happy though, I see her pics on Facebook. Then I went to pick up a kitten to foster until he was rehomed. I didn’t even get him back to my house before I’d decided to just keep him. I am a failed foster. He’s 8 now, and absolutely bonkers. Anyway, he and the dog were best mates and it breaks my heart when he looks for her, after she died. My rambling point is - her kids and her other pets will be traumatised when ALL these animals die. Just cos her and her deviant sister don’t give a duck, doesn’t mean others won’t be affected. I hope her giant tits explode and she gets sepsis.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's getting hammered in the comments, good, poor poor blade and I'm so sorry @Stan Butler we know how hard you tried to get him, sending you much love tonight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope these people don't provide her with a replacement, poor Blade he's on their website, i'm sure there's a few people that would like to let them know their feelings on the matter
Screenshot 2023-06-05 205151.png
Screenshot 2023-06-05 205250.png

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Here is copy of the PETA email I sent and received today. With my name blanked out.

Hide original message
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 8:51 AM
To: Rachel Peresie <[email protected]>
Subject: Another Dog has died today under the care of Katie Price . I enclose her media post.

Hello Rachel.

Regarding Katie Price.

Another dog has died. This is the seventh. His name was BLADE he was a protection dog gifted to her from a protection dog service. Her other protection dog died three years ago. If you read the letter you and I exchanged . I include a photo of the latest death.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do something, There is something happening in that house, it needs investigating.
Please do something. A letter to her home she isn’t even going to open won’t work. This is the seventh dog. Two horse, cats, iguanas, a tortoise, all dead and 7 dogs.

Thank you.

Rachel Peresie
To xxxx
5 Jun at 17:25

Thank you for alerting us to this new death. We’ll look into this.

Rachel, PETA

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If she was a decent human being after not being able to cope with the cats etc and giving them away, never mind all those that have lost their lives, she should have a very, very long time ago stopped 'getting them'.
I worded it that way as unlike her generally everyone else see's them as part of the family and if not able to provide everything they need would not add to their home. RIP Blade you deserved so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.