Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23 🦆👄
'Hourglass physique' ???? Since when ... never seen an hourglass that shape !!! And obviously got the extra youthful face filter set to max ... she looks nothing like that

• Haha
Reactions: 30

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
I can’t believe a, she took all that stuff from the toy shop. She must have realised how awful that was and b the shop stood by and watched whilst she loaded up. What would have been wrong with saying “We think you’ve taken enough now?”
You or I would realise how awful it looked because we are self-aware, that freeloading tramp has no idea what being self-aware even means . It doesn't realise nor even care how it looks to a normal person who pays their way in life. It has 0 shame, 0 decency, 0 pride and lives in its own deluded little bubble totally unaware of what a freeloading parasite it looks to someone who works for every little thing they have.
That is also why it has no attachment to anything, easy come, easy go

• Heart
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Have KP and Rymi had a tiff? Don’t think so. Still following each other, still have pictures of each other on their Instagrams. KP rescheduled to the 4th June in Ibiza, so I expect he will be with her for that.
He knows her history of cancelling stuff all the time.

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
Can you imagine trying to prepare a meal in that kitchen? “Ooh I need to clean up these coffee rings, 🤢🤮 that doesn’t smell like coffee 🤮🤮🤮🤮”.

• Haha
  • Sick

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23

🦆👄
hahaha those massive lips look stupid and why is she poseing for photos ???? its not a proffessional shoot,just her and sink boy taking photos. if he hasnt got her lined up by the bins,hes got her next to a red door thats covered in dust or a dirty,gum stained street. i understand photos with a beauty next to urban grime, but SHE is the dirty urban grime and certainly no longer a beauty. give it up grandma, your too old and fugly

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Let’s face it. Social Services aren’t fit for purpose. Look at all those little children murder in only the past three years since lockdown. Social services act like scared cats around a persuasive parent and abuser.
I would bet there are hundreds of celebrity and noted families children abused. Not only sexually, but made to act inappropriate, to be photographed when they don’t want to be, to be dragged to events they don’t want to go to, to have parties and acetic they don’t want to participate it. Made to interact with the partners and friends of their parents they don’t wan5 to know, speak toor certainly interact with.
BUT
Because all of this is public, in full view it is tolerated.
Bunny Haylpers Instagram was a clear case of child neglect, and precocious prepubescent sexualised behaviour. Again, ignored by the care agencies. She even had an adult male write a comment on there about how good she looked her little shorts. Nothing. Instagram itself took hours to take it down. I believe Rhymi filmed her. Because she certainly didn’t film herself. And he she should be charged by the police for his degenerative behaviour he was involved in. Katie Price knew about it. Probably sat and giggles with Slimey Rhymi and Carl Woods as the Internet was outraged and Price cashed in.
Nothing changes.
It will happen again.
Bunny will post again, all made up in cosmetics.

• Sad
  • Angry

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Poor Bunny, her skank of a mother can't be bothered to wash her hair either
---

There was one of her and PFP on her reel but it's gone now
what a scruffy fucking mess she looks,was the barney costume to sneak SB in,shes so thick,she would think they wouldnt twig. first time he walked into the patio window,they would have known,if not before 😂
---
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
i think SHE has issues herself,fucking unicorns at 45 ffs,barbie pink,fucking pompoms, perhaps Harvey thinks " im not caring for that thicko,she can make her own tea, ill just sit here and talk about trains and paint frogs,let her mother deal with her" ????

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Oohhh, I'm from Warrington! (Before moving to Jersey !) So, I'm trying to work out who this could be!! 🕵️‍♀️
Anyway, back on track...
Re the disabled badge debacle; i have one as I'm permanently on crutches and morphine. After another major operation,jersey boy was collecting me to take me home and used my badge at hospital carpark (and rightly, legally so) , parking gestapo all over him! They literally waited for him to return to the car with me in wheelchair to prove his right to use it. So, how does this thing get away with casually using one to go for an Italian?
Because it's Katie Price!
Mowdel of 26 years now, all natrul ya knows, no filters.
It's all in the secksi pose, wink & pout.
Oh, and she's got ginormous norks.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
Probably her way to show people how much he needs her, while she makes as much money as she can from him. If you look at videos, she is prompting him regarding
Barney and frogs. I’m sure he would rather be looking at trains!
---
So, the cakes were definitely grifted - bunch of tight-fisted cunts. :mad:
Didn’t they just piggy back on SFP’s child’s party? The fact that H’s cake was pink instead of purple tells you it’s a last minute grift!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
something must have happened because of the photo of kieron with ALL his children on here. he had his arm around jett ( and you could see in his little face, he was over the moon to see his daddy) and little appollo was there too. considering the shit she has thrown at him and the lies she has told,including calling him disgusting, etc., since hes now seeing them,it sounds like things are progressing for him and showing her up for the lying, viciouis bitch she is.
He should have been given some interim contact by the court by now. I suspect the contact with Bunny was more straightforward and it started with the phone call Michelle posted something about. The contact with Jett was probably more difficult and took more baby steps as he's been influenced by his so-called mother. He was obviously happy to see his dad though, 6 months of being kept from your dad, what a turd she is!
Hopefully soon the gun allegation against Kieran will be dropped too, so no reasons she should be keeping the kids from him.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Could all be innocent sink boy might be asking Kieran about OF or asking Kieran to be his personal trainer maybe even asking him how to do tik tok. 🤣

• Haha