Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww..... no, not you too Dolly
Hang on in there sweetie, you never know when we'll need your ginormous piss-pot.
Guess who replied to my pm on fb?
Char Chit, that's who! He'd loved to be interviewed about his artwork!
Oh,I know I’m so peed off nothing or no fucker is doing a Philth on her and it’s sooo fucking time.

Sorry Sewer,oh my char wow,have you asked him how much that cunt painting is etc?

Reactions: 14
What is wrong with these people? Constantly begging on Instagram - ring around some commercial estate agents in the area you lazy fuckwit and sort it out yourself!!!
An ex-friend of mine does this. You'll see a post that says "Superdrug's number?" or "When's Asda closing?" and some utter doormat will go look it up and give her the answer. I had to cut her out before I murdered her.

Reactions: 28
Oh,I know I’m so peed off nothing or no fucker is doing a Philth on her and it’s sooo fucking time.

Sorry Sewer,oh my char wow,have you asked him how much that cunt painting is etc?
No I didn't have to ask him, as I bought it for just £18.12 + p&p!
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space

Reactions: 17
So the old baggage was well enough to dictate this crap from her deathbed to the captive Ghostie then? Or is it all direct from the Gob of Skank as we all expect?
---
Wouldn't it be GRATE if the old hag left everything to PFP and skank got bugger all?
---
Have you told him how he can achieve great FAME by appearing on here?

Reactions: 13

“The person who knows her best… her mother” Does the old hag know how much cock it’s had and how much coke it has inhaled? Doubt it, but then again AFP has been an old banger in its time. Remember when it did some glamour modelling No crotch shots of it whilst plumbed in to a ventilator though.

Reactions: 21
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?

Reactions: 25
I thought Davros was at death’s door and about to expire, due to the lung transplant not working, so how has she suddenly managed to produce a book. The true story of the creature from the black lagoon.

Reactions: 19
I dont think we have to buy it - all the "best" bits will be printed in the redtops.
Do you really think they will be interested in this crap? They didn't print anything from KP's Harvey and me book did they? I guess maybe OK will as they seem to be thick as thieves with skank and then maybe the Scum will regurgitate it as usual. I guess she's hoping to do the rounds of This Morning, Lorraine etc. Although the PS story will probably still be hanging around then too at this rate!

Reactions: 15
An ex-friend of mine does this. You'll see a post that says "Superdrug's number?" or "When's Asda closing?" and some utter doormat will go look it up and give her the answer. I had to cut her out before I murdered her.
Oh I had one like that too - have these people never heard of Google??

I expect the press will be able to get hold of a copy prior to its launch.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
Also known by its other title 'no one wanted to pay for an exclusive' .... I am sure it will do really well ....

I thought Davros was at death’s door and about to expire, due to the lung transplant not working, so how has she suddenly managed to produce a book. The true story of the creature from the black lagoon.
Davros AFP the whore from next door. It’s easy to see where the sisters grim get their minging personalities from not to mention their stomach turning looks. Price, all of them, need more surgery.

Reactions: 18
That would be the sort of thing she'd do but I don't know if they'd get away with it. Remember the McCanns got the Copper's book banned and it got withdrawn from sale. I don't know if anyone except Pete ya Cunt would have the money for a legal fight like that though!
---
Scofie is just upset he got caught and his fake family life, grooming boys and job have to end. It was a set-up he enjoyed immensely.... just liked Kipper likes to be left alone to torture exe's and stuff drugs and booze down herself, she wants to be left alone and answer to no-one. Narcs want everything their way and have a huge poor me pity party when it all gets stopped.
---
Pulitzer Price Incoming

Last edited:
‘Easy Lover’
‘Ain’t Too Proud to Beg’
‘Radioactive’
‘The Dreaming’
‘Experiment IV’
‘You Need Me, I Don’t Need You’
‘Don’t Bring Me Down’

I could go on, afternoon Krusties how is our favourite, miserable, cunty criminal Kipper, I wonder this afternoon?

Reactions: 15
So heartwarming a pic of the doting daughter with her devoted mother on IG, next to a pic of it with its flange out
🫠
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!

Reactions: 19
You would have thought that being close to death it would make you want to make peace with the world but no, a book of lies written by a liar about the biggest liar and troll out there, I wouldn't even use it to wipe the shit off my arse to be honest, I expect a lot of bitter nastiness all a day before her lovely daughter is up for her BH, Deflection at its greatest, oh what's in volume two, Sophie and me, the truth? Fucking delusional set of gob shites.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.