Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always used to say if I had an extra 5er she'd be all over me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh pretending she is in pain, looks fine in the video this afternoon. 🙄
Yet manages to wear heels….
She’s a tit actress! Poorly feet again as the pap is there (SB’s pap) good job her licence has been removed eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't believe for 1 minute that Kipper has a blue badge for herself ... its for Harvey
She certainly SHOULDN'T have one, there's nothing wrong with her at all that she needs a blue badge for! If she can walk around in high heels she doesn't need one! My friends daughter had cystic fibrosis and couldn't walk more than a few yards but even she couldn't get one!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don’t believe she ever got a blue badge, why bother when she can exploit Harvey’s.
---
Going back to KH going legal, how do you know he hasn’t, that’s part of the reason GFM was set up, it’s being put to good use. Kieran is trying to go by the rules, even if she is not and makes his life hell.
I don't even see why Harvey has one, he's not physically disabled. Being fat isn't a disability.
---
A few years ago my GP wrote a letter for me to show at the council offices, so I might get a bus pass. They wouldn't even take a look at it. Things have changed since and I can get one now if I want, but as I can barely walk at all now I doubt it'll be of much use and I don't want one issued if I can barely use it, thus wasting precious funds. Sigh.
---

Now that info might be useful for me. Although I don't drive, my other half does. Thanks for that x
Yes, my mum had one and she never drove in her life. I could use it to take her to hospital appointments etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right, of course you are love. So disabled :rolleyes:. Really pisses me off when there are people much worse off who struggle to get PIP and other help.
You dont need to be receiving PIP to get a Blue Badge, you just need to convince your local authority you need one. The same with a freedom pass, a couple of doctors letters usually are enough.

Reactions: 12
Daily Mirror are saying it's Harvey's. Oh look, Skanky. You broke the law again...!

....and here she is proving that she needs one in real life... because she's in pain.... (diddums....)

A friend of mine used to work in PIP assessments before she retired. She told me that, whenever she sees any of the claimants out and about, they immediately start limping, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is nothing wrong with her feet if she can walk around in stripper heels.
It’s just another scam.
They just do what they want.I don’t see any way of stopping them either.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
That was an article from January 2023 so she's had time to get one if they believed her. Someone should send that photo of her in high heeled platform boots to the local council who issues blue badges..!
I waited nearly 6 months for mine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.