Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how to report her but I am sure you can I am sure somebody would be able to do it and add a few pictures of her walking in high heels etc
Yes just Google blue badge misuse West Sussex, brings up an email address where you can add as much evidence as you like!
---
That was SB’s pap taking those blue badge pictures… well done again GOFF and SB for dropping her in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right, of course you are love. So disabled :rolleyes:. Really pisses me off when there are people much worse off who struggle to get PIP and other help.
A few years ago my GP wrote a letter for me to show at the council offices, so I might get a bus pass. They wouldn't even take a look at it. Things have changed since and I can get one now if I want, but as I can barely walk at all now I doubt it'll be of much use and I don't want one issued if I can barely use it, thus wasting precious funds. Sigh.
---
A disabled badge goes in any car as long as the badge holder is in car
Now that info might be useful for me. Although I don't drive, my other half does. Thanks for that x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just a quick question for you amateur Agatha Krustie ladies❤
Has skank actually been pictured in the wild since Monday and her birthday day out.???
Because was just thinking.
She's posted old pictures for OF, throwback pictures of the kids and sink boys posted 2 pictures of the gym (taken anytime can't tell with the filter) and now no pictures of H's birthday and a no show at this cafe/restaurant opening (but another of slymi Rymi's zlist non entities is going instead) so was thinking did skank sneak off Tuesday sometime for some repair work in Belgium (said she was treating herself for her birthday and done it before on the quiet) sink boy driving and now she's holed up until the 4th of June and her next public appearance. 🧐🔍

Reactions: 18
My father walked away from me to protect his mental health ... he tried, I can see that but Mum is so damaged (and so damaging) that in the end he walked away. I forgive him, I tried to have a relationship with him as an adult but it was too late. Mum is still horrendous to put it mildly ... she is very destructive ... i feel for the Dads in Kippers world, but mostly for the children because i see it in a different way than most

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sophie has posted some videos of them all there on her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn't really matter, nothing will happen, she keeps breaking the law and "risking fines" but no does
duck all about it.

Anyway I wonder what Skanky gave Harvey for his BDAY LUNCH.
Spaghetti Carbonara and carrot cake?

• Haha
Doesn't really matter, nothing will happen, she keeps breaking the law and "risking fines" but no does
duck all about it.

Anyway I wonder what Skanky gave Harvey for his BDAY LUNCH.
Rustic spaghetti with peas probably... Its her signature dish.
---
A few years ago my GP wrote a letter for me to show at the council offices, so I might get a bus pass. They wouldn't even take a look at it. Things have changed since and I can get one now if I want, but as I can barely walk at all now I doubt it'll be of much use and I don't want one issued if I can barely use it, thus wasting precious funds. Sigh.
---

Now that info might be useful for me. Although I don't drive, my other half does. Thanks for that x
You can definitely get a blue badge if you're disabled and can prove it and then your other half can use it when you're in the car with him. I did this for my dear old mum when I used to take her anywhere in the car.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If it had Kippers name on it the media wouldn't say this ..
And she would sue if they did .... its Harvey's ... her feet are BS and the media know it
Yes, they could see whose name was on it before they had to blur it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can't post it here but skanky has posted some crap about her cleaning up after
Harvey's Bday Lunch. She is doing her "Freddy Mercury" impression (I want to
break Free) with her pink henry. This is on her FB feed which is why I can't post
it.
she’s not cleaning up after his birthday lunch - they’ve been at AFPs at Alberts party - it’s on Edna’s insta - more crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, they could see whose name was on it before they had to blur it.
Daily Mirror are saying it's Harvey's. Oh look, Skanky. You broke the law again...!

....and here she is proving that she needs one in real life... because she's in pain.... (diddums....)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So, old pictures yet again ... knee tatts aren't complete ...
Anyway, I thought I would add her unfiltered visage ... I have a selection for you ... they all look more like Kipper than that filtered pic ... especially my personal favourite, small eye Morphella
I was in stitches at the last one.. I wasn't expecting it but damn it's better than her real mush

• Haha
she’s not cleaning up after his birthday lunch - they’ve been at AFPs at Alberts party - it’s on Edna’s insta - more crap!
As expected, Skanky bleeping lied again, plus she was advertising her clothing crap which was
the real meaning of the post.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sophie the source looks happy having to go pick skank and H up because sink boy isn't allowed anywhere near the clan. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daily Mirror are saying it's Harvey's. Oh look, Skanky. You broke the law again...!

....and here she is proving that she needs one in real life... because she's in pain.... (diddums....)

but luckily out of pain quickly enough to dance with a hoover to clear up ‘after Harvey’s birthday lunch’

she can’t even keep
Her lies consistent 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.