Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also remember poor Princess has been with KP when she has been out of control
And would Princess really want to travel the world with her drunk/drugged mum with CW trailing aling

Reactions: 21
I didn't want to laugh at the cleaning her teeth comment as its pretty disgusting. But I did.

Reactions: 18
Also remember poor Princess has been with KP when she has been out of control
And would Princess really want to travel the world with her drunk/drugged mum with CW trailing aling
Sinkboy would like it though.......................................................

Reactions: 13
I can smell her in Yorkshire

Reactions: 18
That would be so good. In so many videos she's posted in the past you can tell he's frustrated because he doesn't know how to say no to her, he wanders off and swears and she makes him come back and say he loves her. I recognise that behaviour, my dad was a bit like that, as kids we were never allowed to disagree or to have our own opinions. It all kicked off when we were old enough to leave home though This will have gone on longer with H as he wasn't able to leave.

Reactions: 19
It’s her pisspot , the incontinent drug addicted alcoholic slag
Sadly I think that we, as tax payers, will be paying for Harveys 2 carers to go on holiday as well to look after him whilst she gets wasted and pissed.

Reactions: 20
I can smell her in Yorkshire
Funny but I wondered what that stench was that came in on a northerly wind across the Channel.
There was me thinking it was the farmers muckspreading but in fact its the stench of effluent from the gardens at the Shitty Shack along with the pong from the thing itself wafting across the English Channel..............................

Reactions: 15
I believe this to be true.

She shut up about Pete, shut up when Boyson said 'enough is enough' and threatened to tell all and has also left Alex alone. Alex Andersons parents are loaded as are Leonandos so could legally shut her up. So that leaves the only 'whipping boy' poor Kerian.

Reactions: 32
i wonder if she gets all the surgeons to sign NDR's too because we never hear them moan about her care treament of anything (or lack off)?

Reactions: 17
Erm.... If you were all at the 'park' today, why post pics of when you were actually away abroad....? (I am confused....)
I think it's made up crap content. It's the same as the 'I'm having a pie for tea today, what are you having' bollocks that gets posted on her Facebook. It's all vaguely domestic and 'mumsy' sounding.
Remember when she was in Ireland and 'she' allegedly wrote to her fans 'I'm making a roast dinner'.....nope, you weren't even in the country!
Someone else is writing this crap whilst she's probably necking a bottle of vodka in the rancid hovel.

Reactions: 20
Curious as to why Skanky has stopped showing the Princess Tattoo?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.