Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell me which county attached to her crime is the court in with this community service.

Reactions: 5
But is the hot-tub bloke still willing to do the work for free, @Pink Squirrel ??
I honestly don't know 🤷 I would hope he's seen sense after a heads up from a Krusty & a Google search.
---
Looks like Chad daddy,has done a runner.Oh dear.🤣
He runs? 🤭 It's going to be difficult to hide if he's wearing a nice cardigan. He'll be seen from space 😂 Slymi will suddenly gain a growing list of top celebrities then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is no way to report her breaching this community order!
Legally, it is an offence to film or photograph someone undertaking community service. It comes under the same legislation that Naomi Campbell sued for ring filmed going to an AA meeting. A person is protected by a strict privacy mandate when undertaking community service.
So by arranging a photographer, and an article, Price.the photographer and the article writers are all conspiring to break the law.
There is no contact number or email address. I’m not wasting police time calling them. What department should I be looking for? The legislation about this offence is up, but not how to report a breach.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Legally, it is an offence to film or photograph someone undertaking community service. It comes under the same legislation that Naomi Campbell sued for ring filmed going to an AA meeting. A person is protected by a strict privacy mandate when undertaking community service.
So by arranging a photographer, and an article, Price.the photographer and the article writers are all conspiring to break the law.
There is no contact number or email address. I’m not wasting police time calling them. What department should I be looking for? The legislation about this offence is up, but not how to report a breach.
Can it be reported to the court she attended. Lewes County court?

Edit, there have been times this has happened now.

Reactions: 30
Can it be reported to the courts? I honestly don't know. Sweet Jesus, it could be a full time paid position reporting everything that trampy scab does wrong 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comes under Probation Service i think, doc here you can download with info or just google
Edit - I can't find anything specific for reporting a breach (unless it's in Scotland 🤦‍♀️), might be just as well to report online to police & they should forward on as necessary 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She tipped them off as usual.
"Yeah wewl luk.............................. Ize vorluntyrrd at dis 'ospice shop fing innit so cum an tayk me foter beycors Ize doowin dis fer nuffink anawl"

Just a thought - maybe the old dragon AFP is on borrowed time again so skank thinks it ought to toady-about after the hospice then she can tell everyone what a bloody martyr she is?
---
She tipped them off as usual.
Methinks they're taking the piss by saying "hard at work"! It has no concept of hard work applied in any sense of the words

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Yeah wewl luk.............................. Ize vorluntyrrd at dis 'ospice shop fing innit so cum an tayk me foter beycors Ize doowin dis fer nuffink anawl"

Just a thought - maybe the old dragon AFP is on borrowed time again so skank thinks it ought to toady-about after the hospice then she can tell everyone what a bloody martyr she is?
Yes,we know what a bleep she is.

Rita your help may be needed on Krusties re menapause.☺

Reactions: 13
@Facehugger did you see the amazing flyover last night?
I was a very emotional Krusty last night. Watching the Lancaster fly over to commemorate 80 years since Operation Chastise. God bless the bravery of The Dambusters. Lives lost so we can live as we do today.
And the home of 617 squadron about to have 2000 single 'asylum seeking' males dumped there to live whilst their applications are processed.
Talk of moving Guy Gibson's dogs remains & grave because of this 😢

I wonder if Skanky was aware of yesterday? I wonder if she gives a thought to lives lost so she's free to lie, cheat & grift her way through life? Does she care about a dog who was seen as a mascot? I'd wager not 🙄

My later evening then took an interesting turn when I was called out of bed. Off I went, in my pajamas & wellies to play 'put the naughty horses back in their own fields' 🤦 7 of them 🤦 torch on my mobile & a bag of horsey treats 🥴🤣 Task completed without the use of alcohol, expletives or loss of life....Skanky I'm looking at you 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Indeed Rita but 4 hours a week and only when she's in the UK? It's going to take her a decade at this rate!
---

I would go undercover and put photos online. What's she going to do, sue people? They can just say they're bankrupt!
if there are any signs of law breaking there,an nda is useless( law overides NDR's), as you expected to report it and she couldnt sue you either !

Reactions: 19
@Facehugger did you see the amazing flyover last night?
I was a very emotional Krusty last night. Watching the Lancaster fly over to commemorate 80 years since Operation Chastise. God bless the bravery of The Dambusters. Lives lost so we can live as we do today.
And the home of 617 squadron about to have 2000 single 'asylum seeking' males dumped there to live whilst their applications are processed.
Talk of moving Guy Gibson's dogs remains & grave because of this 😢

I wonder if Skanky was aware of yesterday? I wonder if she gives a thought to lives lost so she's free to lie, cheat & grift her way through life? Does she care about a dog who was seen as a mascot? I'd wager not 🙄

My later evening then took an interesting turn when I was called out of bed. Off I went, in my pajamas & wellies to play 'put the naughty horses back in their own fields' 🤦 7 of them 🤦 torch on my mobile & a bag of horsey treats 🥴🤣 Task completed without the use of alcohol, expletives or loss of life....Skanky I'm looking at you 😡
Oh Pinky my god I’d love to have seen that,where did they flyover bless.yes,Gut Gibsons doggie bless,we can’t same his name though..❤ I was upset they couldn’t fly Lancaster at coronation,flyovers going to Buck palace we here are on flight path.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh Pinky my god I’d love to have seen that,where did they flyover bless.yes,Gut Gibsons doggie bless,we can’t same his name though..❤ I was upset they couldn’t fly Lancaster at coronation,flyovers going to Buck palace we here are on flight path.

Here you go Dolly. It makes me so emotional (not in a bunnycuddles way) every time I see it. You can actually feel it as it flies over.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How embarrassing! Well it would be for normal people, no fines or anything just told not to do it again. At least the red tops will pick up
on this. Dodgy adverts pushing prescription-only medicines with Cole getting botox
'We gunna make you look bran nu Cole' 😆

View attachment 2175698
View attachment 2175699
Snigger....

Printed in the Manchester Evening News (for some reason):

The on-off fiance of Katie Price has been rapped by the advertising watchdog after promoting a prescription-only medicine, using “celebrity” endorsement and failing to clearly mark them as ads.

Instagram posts for Botox treatments by former reality TV contestant Carl Woods have been banned. He posted six Instagram stories for Lift Aesthetics, a facial aesthetic clinic in June. They featured Woods reclining on a salon treatment chair in the process of being injected with a syringe, with him saying: "You’re gonna make me look brand new yeah?"

Others showed him being injected with a syringe in his forehead. The sixth story featured Woods saying: "So yesterday I had my anti-wrinkle injection done with Ellie and the best part about it is, it was absolutely pain-free and I can’t wait to see the results in two weeks and I’ll look brand new."

Lift Aesthetics confirmed that Woods did not pay for the Botox treatment featured in the ads but they said they did not require him to post about it.

They also told the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) that they were aware that it was a breach of advertising rules to refer to Botox because it was a prescription-only medicine, although they did not realise that references to anti-wrinkle injections were not permitted.

Woods told the ASA that he was not promoting an aesthetic treatment but was sharing his own personal experience on social media. He confirmed that the posts had since been removed.

The ASA said there was an implicit agreement that Woods would repost the content Lift Aesthetics had produced, and that Lift had exerted editorial control over the language used by him.

The ASA said: "We considered that the ads went beyond the provision of factual information and instead served to promote Botox, making it appear more appealing to consumers." It added: "We noted that Mr Woods described himself as a reality TV star and had approximately 230,000 followers on Instagram.

"We considered that indicated he had the attention of a significant number of people. Because we considered that Mr Woods was a celebrity for the purpose of the Committees of Advertising Practice Code and that he had endorsed a medicine, we concluded that the ads had breached the Code."

The ASA ruled that the ads must not appear again, adding: "We told Carl J Woods and Lift Aesthetics to ensure that their ads were obviously identifiable as marketing communications, for example by including a clear and prominent identifier, such as ‘ad’. We also told them not to promote prescription-only medicines to the general public in future and to ensure that they did not use celebrities, including reality TV stars, to endorse medicines."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.