Katie Price #277 kank looks even more grotty and smelly, Krusties give praise to clever Judge Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@tracey3871 I know you’ve talked about your wig use before….can I ask (if you don’t mind) do you do any kind of sport and do they stay secure? Thanks x. To keep on topic Skanky is a bleep.
I ride horses and swim. Obviously when riding I am wearing a hat so my wig stay put anyway, I swim in wigs ... they stay put, even when jumping into deep water where I can't touch the bottom they don't shift. I have used wig glue and tape, but, i don't like tgem, especially wig glue, it's messy and I prefer to take my wigs off in the house not leave them on for a few days ... I just use a wig grip band to secure my wigs , it's just a velvet band, very comfortable ... thats what holds my wigs in place swimming etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She must really be making a dint in her 180 hours community service. If She went every single week and did 4 hours it would take her nearly a year ...but we all know she likes her month-long holidays 4 or 5 times a year.

This is from St Catherines hospice volunteering page.
Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 07.40.20.png

Reactions: 23
Just a quick question did skank ring the paps, did sink boy ring the paps or are the paps aswell as the journos reading on here to find stories and her location because their bleeping useless and can't do anything for themselves and need tattlers to do their jobs for them. Notice it was a different pap that took the charity shop pics and the judge told skank not to turn it into a media thing for money. 😎
Stan I keep trying to tell you lot that these Journos are only 12 years old doing their work experience in media city. They can only "work" during playtimes so they rely on Tattle to do all the research for them to which they add a few key words & phrases like "stunning", "rocking the look", "peachy bum" "curves", silken tresses" bla blah bla then they can go back to playing Fortnite for the rest of the day.

Gone are the days journalism was a proper profession because the majority of the half-wits I read in the media are USELESS, particularly those in Show Biz/media sections, in fact Watergate would NEVER happen these days with the inept bunch iof dunderheads churning out crap on a daily basis.
---
She must really be making a dint in her 180 hours community service. If She went every single week and did 4 hours it would take her nearly a year ...but we all know she likes her month-long holidays 4 or 5 times a year.

This is from St Catherines hospice volunteering page.
View attachment 2175792
Skank ain't "volunteering" though - she is OBLIGED to undertake this onerous task against her will because she's a lying, criminal shitbag.
Other people "volunteer", to skank its an obligation to get it out of the way asap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Stan I keep trying to tell you lot that these Journos are only 12 years old doing their work experience in media city. They can only "work" during playtimes so they rely on Tattle to do all the research for them to which they add a few key words & phrases like "stunning", "rocking the look", "peachy bum" "curves", silken tresses" bla blah bla then they can go back to playing Fortnite for the rest of the day.

Gone are the days journalism was a proper profession because the majority of the half-wits I read in the media are USELESS, particularly those in Show Biz/media sections, in fact Watergate would NEVER happen these days with the inept bunch iof dunderheads churning out crap on a daily basis.
---

Skank ain't "volunteering" though - she is OBLIGED to undertake this onerous task against her will because she's a lying, criminal shitbag.
Other people "volunteer", to skank its an obligation to get it out of the way asap
Indeed Rita but 4 hours a week and only when she's in the UK? It's going to take her a decade at this rate!
---
More likely an NDA! She wouldn’t want people to say what they see at MM now, would she?
I would go undercover and put photos online. What's she going to do, sue people? They can just say they're bankrupt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Indeed Rita but 4 hours a week and only when she's in the UK? It's going to take her a decade at this rate!
not only that but it will never end because it'll surely be adding more to its Crime Achievement List at any time now. We must be due an arrest on the thing shortly or perhaps another media assault on Kieron screeching lies again?

Reactions: 26
I ride horses and swim. Obviously when riding I am wearing a hat so my wig stay put anyway, I swim in wigs ... they stay put, even when jumping into deep water where I can't touch the bottom they don't shift. I have used wig glue and tape, but, i don't like tgem, especially wig glue, it's messy and I prefer to take my wigs off in the house not leave them on for a few days ... I just use a wig grip band to secure my wigs , it's just a velvet band, very comfortable ... thats what holds my wigs in place swimming etc.
Thank you for this x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
not only that but it will never end because it'll surely be adding more to its Crime Achievement List at any time now. We must be due an arrest on the thing shortly or perhaps another media assault on Kieron screeching lies again?
That's what I was thinking, she'll just go on and on....

Reactions: 20
Did we not calculate it has about 180 hours to serve still outstanding from over a year ago? So that'll be what? 45 four hour sessions its got to complete - yeah my arse it'll ever get that done before it has another batch to add on! :mad:

They ought to have incarcerated the thing rather than piss about with CS to which it picks & chooses what it will deign to to do and when which is hardly any sort of punishment for a trollop like the skank. It should haave been made to serve it all in one go in clink. On The Rack :)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.