Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm beginning to think it's sink boy funding her, no idea why I think that to be honest but someone is, someone who is bankrupt yet is paying a solicitor? Or she's got a fuck load of money hidden away, do the bankruptcy people know about this?
I’ve also been thinking this. I think he possibly has money from ‘dealing’, I don’t think he’s as skint as we think.

Reactions: 20
I’ve also been thinking this. I think he possibly has money from ‘dealing’, I don’t think he’s as skint as we think.
Offshore tax shit perhaps?? There’s got to be an enormous pot of cash somewhere. I know Slymi Rymi grifts a lot of free shit in exchange for exposure, but people will carry on giving them free shit because she’s controversial and NOT popular as she evidently thinks she is. The more she’s posting about going on “working” holidays and all the free clobber she’s given, the more people talk about her and get their products exposure. It’s fucking grim. The people in this world who work fucking hard would probably kill for at least ONE holiday a year, not one a fucking MONTH that Sinkboy and Skankenstein seem to get. You just know Rim Me is on his knees somewhere…

Reactions: 23
Well today has been a shitshow of news fellow Krusties I'm absolutely heartbroken for those poor children and KH, I've skimmed most posts as I've got a evil virus and have got behind on work. I just wanted to thank @Angelic37 for her input and updates being the bearer of shit news is always crap and I thank you for being strong enough and whatever is causing you pain i hope gets better very soon . @Anna666 I know I've already said but what a woman you are, and I hope you realise how strong you are! From a Italian to a Greek Con amore @SmillieKylie and all who need to step back I will miss all your input but please take time to re charge and re group, and as always @Brah @DC @ Willow thank you as always for the insight and hard work I feel bloody deflated but love this community and will try to donate some more to KH. Love to you all x

Reactions: 43
Katie Price #277 Ut oh Miss Piggy! About to get jiggy in your badly fitted wiggy?

Reactions: 26
New photos in the Mail. Gawjus skin there, like wrinkly brown paper and what looks like a white scar from her brow lift around her hairline.

View attachment 2172451
Isn’t closing your eyes meant to smooth out the skin? I’m confused, why is her face so illogical?
---
Every time you comment Alex my evil side rears her bitchy face and issues a deep chuckle, laughing at your posts are my guilty pleasure

Reactions: 17
Oh my - the above info on psychopaths/sociopaths has the Skanky one described to a tee, no doubt about it.
The page also linked to narcissism which has IT stamped all over it also. Her behavioral traits are displayed in all their fetid glory on every tabloid/TV series she's ever done. With regard to the question 'Has she ever done anything kind or nice for anyone else?' That would be a resounding NO. I also very much doubt she has ever said 'sorry' to anyone as she believes her own manipulative shit. God, I hate that creature.
---
I wondered about the real reasons she has had her driving licence revoked
Would it be because she got her licence back but didn’t realise that she couldn’t use it till ban was up
So the they have taken it away again
I dunno, @helptheaged, but she's tried that excuse before when she was caught driving before - having been banned. She stated that she'd got the dates mixed up. You would think that, given the previous, she would double-check EVERYTHING in order to keep her license. I doubt she'd dare make the same mistake. I presume it's been revoked on physical/mental health grounds. Her exaggerations mean that she's totally shot herself in the trotter, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That hot tub
on the beg again
---
Unfiltered version ... complete with FLF
oooh sink boys getting thin on top
---
i hope she gets a creditor turn up,say they got to take it in for service and they then flog it
---
how do you know he hasnt ,for all we know he could be sam !

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I would think that seller couldn’t give a flying fig who buys their cars. But buyers beware if they’re stoopid enough to buy from SB. I bet every car comes with a free emission - if you know what I mean
Yeah, get the windscreen wipers on full whack to shift the Jrizzle!

Reactions: 11
I applaud your adult, tactful approach, I’ll try and learn a little from it x

I don’t know much about photoshopping photos but is it me, or is Skank’s arm looking a little weird in these photos?
i cant tell sorry because all of her looks a lot weird to me
---
and whats he suppose to do with the children in the school holidays when MP is away working ? not work, to please someone hes never met or know and have to go without a wage etc.,. for all anyone knows,he may be doing plastering work when he can fit it in

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
and NEVER have sex in one,its just not worth it, the mess is unbeleivable

I wonder why she is in a different charity shop and town this time? Did she do something so she had to leave" 'orsham matters is a Christian
Charity but what if they'd had enough of her and couldn't forgive her?
Possibly due to her “fame” so no one knows where she will be, to come and see her.
They don’t know about our network on here.

Reactions: 14
God, her bikini pictures are so boring now! All the same style, obviously made from a job lot of cheap material.
i didnt even notice the pattern on the bikini, those tattoos are so in your face.she looks the same in any bikini now,dirty,fat and old. same poses, just looking older by the photo, she reminds me of one of those cut out paper dolls that you could put cut out clothes on (only fatter and old)
---
i dont think hes giving her money for the kids solicitor fund though,he dont even look like he likes kids...... bloody hell,he dont even look like he likes her
---
blind item #3 hahahahahahahahahahaha when you think about it, what else can an ex model do, when she can no longer model, too old,fat and past it to do anything else, she will just keep sinking to new depths, until shes doing sex for £5 and wanks for £2 in the local pub toilets. she was right about 2022 being her year, shes declined quickly ever since, no longer even setting up photoshoots with hair,makeup,lovely clothes,its her and photos taken on a mobile by SB. hahahaha, very believable too, thats shes having sex for cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
...which is, ironically, an anagram of MELONS!!
---
Something she said quite recently pricked my ears and I thought, hmm?
It was regarding OF and she was defending the 'laughable' £150 earnings. "Err, you can add a few 000s onto that" She said, and summat about 'there's other stuff never seen.' (it suggested covert activities to me.)
Yes - I honestly do think she's on the game, and I doubt it's just to get one over on SinkBoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
He does the personal training and he will probably be making £50-£80 an hour doing that, not sure what the going rate is over there but that's what it is here. So he could do two or three hours and earn a reasonable amount and still have time to be with the kids when they get out of school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.