Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The info was given to Sam by someone directly and 100% involved. I understand you need hope, but it's from the horse's mouth so to speak. I wouldn't share it as fact if there was the slightest doubt Cat x
Who is Sam please?

Reactions: 7
I'm sure Victoria Beckham is agog...!

No chance. VB has class and was brought up in an upper class manner, KFP is pondlife and years later still covered in the algae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If the bloke actually got off his backside(scuse the pun) and went to work doing what he is trained for, plastering instead of squatting over his phone showing his gay only fans his opened rosebud he could make that in in a month himself,they are all as bad as each other.
You'll get your arse handed to ya!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet sink boys getting a hard on

Google. It's an amazing thing, Kipsy. Lives in your phone. Aye, the same phone that's been shafted up your growler, you bleep.

Honestly, the beg is second hand embarrassment. I bet some young cowboy plumbers would do it for a flash and to ridicule down the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the charity shop she was likely to have been spotted at today, Helena. St Catherine's hospice shop, in Crawley. The person who spotted her said she was parked near the library and that's the only one close. The others are the british heart foundation and cats protection.
It had better not be CATS protection. I have a personal connection to that charity.

also KFP working for a animal charity (if she is) after what she did to Hagrid and the rest, it’s offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More bikini pictures
There is NOTHING attractive about her in any of those pictures ... she has lost any prettiness she once had to her face, just looks hard now and physically she has the shoulders and arms of a welder pushing a wheelbarrow with skinny granny legs in half of those shots and like she can barely breathe in all of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
On the beg to an unsuspecting company that will only be idiots that reply.
"Hi is that Katie, i'm sending one of my engineers to look at your hot tub"
"Oh thank you is there a call out charge"
" No"
" Oh that's great will expect him tomorrow is he under the age of 30 and fit"
Tomorrow arrives.
"Sorry Katie the hot tubs fucked blocked with tampons and a custardy slime"
"How much will it cost for a new one"
"About 4 grand"
"Can we strike a deal i'll give you a month's free subscription to my OF show you my tits and advertise your company for a free hot tub"
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.